The Time Controller

The Extra Ordinary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hey guys! Sorry we’re late!” Yi Xing announced himself while dragging his older brother along with him towards the café where the others were meeting. Yi Xing were just getting a phone call from Suho about finding another user and he’s really excited to meet the new friend.

“That’s okay Yi Xing. And I see you dragged Kris with you.” Suho chuckled seeing the annoyed face of Kris.

“Yi Fan Ge! Yi Xing Ge!”

Yi Xing and Yi Fan turned immediately at the familiar voice calling their names. Both of them have their eyes widen as they shouted out, “TAO?”

“You guys know each other?” Kyungsoo looked between the three of them.

“What a coincidence, huh?” Sehun uttered out grinningly. He was surprised himself too actually. The cousins of Tao turned out to be the ExtraOrdinary users too.

“Wait! The new user is Tao!?” Yi Xing was almost yelled out in surprise. “How can that be?”

“Yes. Tao is The Time Controller.” Suho said out.

“Yi Fan Ge, you and Yi Xing Ge also the users? How come I don’t know about it? Why didn’t you ever tell me?” Tao protested to his cousins.

“To be fair, we don’t know about yours too, Tao.” Yi Fan answered his cousin back sarcastically.

“Okay, enough with the quarrel.” Chanyeol was the one who stopped the cousins before he turned towards his buddy, “Kris hyung, how do you know Tao?” He asked.

“He’s my cousin.” Kris answered shortly.

“You three are related? Oh wow…!” Chanyeol said, impressed.

“No, no. Only Tao and Kris is related. I am not related to Tao.” Yi Xing corrected as he explained. “You guys know that Kris and I have different father, right? Tao is Kris related cousin from his father’s side.” After hearing Yi Xing explanation, everyone nodded their heads in understanding.

“Enough with the introduction.” Kris snapped annoyingly before he turned towards his cousin. “You control time?”

Tao nodded his head for confirmation. “Ge, what’s yours?”

“I can fly.” Kris answered shortly before he turned to his brother who was sitting beside him. “Yi Xing heals.”

“And I am The Wind Controller.” As Sehun mentioned about his ability, that’s the first time Kris and Yi Xing noticed the latter presence. “Hey hyungs!” Sehun greeted both olders. “Yeah, I’m one of the users too. Coincidence, huh?” Sehun grinned at the two olders.

“I don’t believe in coincidence.” Kris flatly answered the youngest sarcastically.

Being used to the older snappy attitude; Sehun, Tao and Yixing just chuckled softly at the words.

“So, is there anything new that the Book reveal, Suho?” Yi Xing decided to change the topic back to the important one.

Suho sighed as he looked at the rest of them sadly. “No, only the new page of Time Controller appeared.”

“There are 7 of us now, which means there are 5 more of us to be compete.” Chanyeol said.

“Do you think we will find them soon?” Tao asked.

Suho smiled at Tao, “You’ll find the next one soon, Tao.”

“Me? Why me?”

 

“I still can’t believe that both of us hid something from each other very well.” Sehun said out once it’s only him, Tao, Kris, and Yi Xing left in the cafe. Suho, Kyungsoo, and Chanyeol had already left due to their own activities.

“What would you think if I directly said out to you if I’m not normal? You’ll surely run away from me before I know your name.” Tao defended himself.

“I’m not mad, Tao. I just still can’t believe that we’re both the same.” Sehun smiled at his boyfriend. “How long have you know about your ability?”

Tao sighed as he said, “When I first came to Seoul. I was really desperate at that time; I don’t understand the language and I can’t find my cousin anyway for help.” Tao eyed Kris who rolled his eyes. Tao remembered very well that day; Kris was supposed to pick him up from the airport and be his guide, but the older didn’t show up due to his personal matter. “Anyway, I freaked out and I froze the time. Everything around me froze up. I was freaked out. However, before I get to freak out even more, everything turned back to normal. And that’s how I learnt about my ability.” Tao confessed honestly.

“When you first came to Seoul? So, it must be around 3 years ago?” Sehun asked his boyfriend who nodded his head.

“What about you, Sehunnie? When d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter