Punish The Guilty (3)

The Extra Ordinary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hey, this picture looks like the crafting woman on the jar.” Luhan commented as he looked at the drawing on The Book. He remembered clearly because he had paid attention to the crafting on the jar before. “So, this came out from the crafting on the jar. That’s creepy.” Luhan words made the others rolled their eyes.

“So, what does The Book say about The Guardian, hyung?” Chanyeol asked Kris.

“It says here she is known as The Egypt Guardian. In Egypt, they believe that every artefact is protected by its Guardian from being stolen away. It is The Guardian job to protect its artefact from the human greediness.” Kris read what’s written on The Book before he looked at JunSu. “JunSu, where did you get that jar from?”

With Kris question, every pair of eyes now turned towards the uneasy fidgeting JunSu.

“JunSu…?” Chanyeol called his housemate for answering Kris question.

“I… We stole it.” JunSu admitted it. “It was when TaeHyun and I decided to hike the mountain. We’re accidentally ended up in a cave, it’s full of jars and other artefacts. And then, TaeHyun came with his crazy idea to take one home. I told him not to take it, but you know TaeHyun; he just won’t listen to me.” JunSu admitted it out everything. “But we didn’t know about the curse on the jar. If only I knew, I would prevent TaeHyun from stealing it.”

“What should we do now, hyung?” It’s Sehun who asked his hyungs out.

Everyone looked at each other with no answer in silence.

“Kris, is there anything written in The Book about to deal with The Guardian?” This time, it’s Minseok who asked the leader.

Kris sighed as he shook his head, “Nothing. It only said that the guilty must be punished for The Guardian to stop.”

“I’m going to die soon, just like TaeHyun did.” JunSu muttered out softly. He knew his fate will come soon. The Guardian is coming after him next.

“No, JunSu. We’re not going to let anything happen with you.” Chanyeol looked at his housemate. “I promise you.”

Looking at his housemate who seemed really seriously sincere, JunSu smiled, “I believe you, Yeol.”

 

“Kris hyung, what should we do now?” It’s Chanyeol who looked at his friend. Honestly, Kris didn’t know what they should do, but from the look in Chanyeol eyes on me, he can see the trust and hope the younger put on him. Chanyeol was desperately asking him to save his friend.

That’s right. Kris is the leader. He has to do this. Taking a deep breath, Kris sighed as he said, “Alright. I need 4 of you to do researching of anything you can find about Egyptian Guardian, Egyptian Myth; anything involved Egyptian.”

“Baekhyun hyung and I can search through Korean website, while Tao and Luhan hyung can search through Chinese one.” Sehun voiced out. Kris nodded his head in agreement. More sources are better.

“Good. Chanyeol and I will be going to his apartment to retrieve the jar.” As Kris said out, all protests were directly thrown at him.

“Are you crazy, hyung? That jar is dangerous!”

“What if the Guardian came out and hurt you two?”

“That’s too dangerous, hyung!”

Everyone was protesting at the same time that Kris has to raise his arms for them to stop talking at the same time. “Guys, hear me out first.” Kris sighed as the protests silenced down. “Look, this happening all started from that jar. As you said, that jar is dangerous, but only for who stole it.” Kris paused before continued, “I just don’t want risk of anyone stealing it from the empty apartment which could lead to more dead bodies.”

Hearing wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter