The Wind Controller

The Extra Ordinary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Sehun, you can control wind, can’t you?” Suho asked Sehun directly. Suho and Kyungsoo met up with Chanyeol and Sehun once he got the call from the phoenix.

Sehun looked surprised, “How do you know about my power?”

“From this Book.” Suho said as he handed the Book to the youngest.

“The Book of ExtraOrdinary.” Sehun read the cover of the Book. “Is this the Book you said before?” Sehun asked Chanyeol who nodded his head. “Alright. Let’s say I believe you, so what’s our abilities supposed to do? I mean, don’t tell me we need to fight demon or something.”

Suho, Kyungsoo, and Chanyeol laughed softly.

“To be honest, we don’t have the answer to your question. The Book didn’t say anything about what is the purpose for us. All we know is we need to find the complete 12 users; by then, maybe the Book will reveal more secrets we need to know.”

“Wait! Are you telling me that I am chosen to be one of users for no special reason? How do I know that Book is good thing and I am on the good side?” Sehun looked at the three of them in doubt. Getting no answer from them, Sehun became alerted. “Oh God! You didn’t know anything about this Book, did you?”

Suho sighed as he said, “Yes, you’re right. We do not know anything at all. We are all new to this. Like you, we just found out that we’re part of 12 users recently. We’re still in the middle of trying to know more.”

“You’ve got to be kidding me!” Sehun protested.

“Look Sehunnie, please…”

Chanyeol hasn’t finished his words when Sehun cut him, “No hyung, you listen to me. I am really thankful that you tell about all of these, but I am sorry. I am not going join in this without knowing any reason behind it. Who knows the Book is good or evil. I’m not taking any chances of it.”

“You know. You yourself know.” Suho said sternly. “I admit that everything you just said is right. However, I believe in myself. I believe in myself doing the right thing. I believe that I am supposed to find all 12 of us before the Book can reveal more to us.”

“Prove it then.” Sehun said shortly before he got up from his seat.

“Sehun!” Chanyeol was about to run after the youngest when a gust of wind prevented him from opening his eyes.

And when he did open his eyes back, the youngest has been nowhere to be found.

 

The Wind Controller…

It does sound cool, Sehun admitted. From the moment he found out about what he can do, he has been searching for the reason behind it. Why does he can do what ordinary people can’t? What’s the meaning of this ability of his? Is it just coincidental he has it or it’s for specific reason?

12 users…

That means he’s not the only one with special abilities. There are at least 11 more who can do what ordinary people can’t. There are people who is the same like him.

Maybe Sehun should have listened to them before flatly rejecting them? They’re just trying to find more information too. Maybe, maybe they’re on the same boat as him, after all.

“Aish… I don’t care anymore!” Sehun said to himself before he snapped out of his own thinking before he unlocked the door of his apartment. Seeing from the darkness around, he sighed as he knew that his housemate/boyfriend isn’t home yet.

It’s not that unexpected of his boyfriend whenever they’re in fighting mode. Tao will definitely spend his time with his cousin rather than at their apartment.

Sehun sighed as he decided to walk to the kitchen to find something to eat. He hasn’t eaten anything yet. His first destination was the fridge, to see if there’s anything he can use to cook himself a dinner.

However, a smile immediately carved on his face as his eyes caught a bowl of beef noodle in the fridge. Sehun heart warmed up in instant

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter