New York City (3)

The Extra Ordinary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Because I am seeing Scott right now...”

Kris was stunned in spot as he looked at his friend, “Scott... Are you telling me, you’re seeing the ghost of Scott?”

“He’s just standing right beside you, Kris.” Bobby informed his friend.

“You’re not joking with me right now, aren’t you Bob?” Kris asked his friend seriously.

“Do you think I will joke about something like this with you, Kris?”

Kris sighed as he took a deep breath, “Scotty? You’re really here?” Just after Kris asked out, Kris felt the wave of wind flew through his face. That’s enough for him for answer. “Oh God Scotty! I am so sorry!” Kris apologized, tears streamed down from his eyes.

“He doesn’t blame you, Kris.” Bobby said to Kris. “He knows it’s an accident, it’s not your fault.”

“No! I should have gone back with him, but I left him alone. I took the cab and left alone.” Kris kept blaming himself.

“Kris, Scott isn’t here to blame you.” Bobby said softly to the crying Kris. “Scott is here for another reason.”

“I don’t understand.” Kris looked confusedly at Bobby.

“Actually, I just got to see Scott spirit since two weeks ago. When Scott found me, I was shocked. I though he has moved on. But then, he told me that you’re coming to States.” Bobby noticed Kris was shocked at his words. “He’s been watching over you, Kris.”

“What? Why?” Kris was even more confused as he saw Bobby was looking at the air beside him. Kris knew Bobby must be listening to Scott ghost.

“He said you’re in danger and he just did what he had to do to save your life.” Bobby transferred the words to Kris.

“What?” Kris was deadly confused now. “What did he do?” Just then, something clicked on Kris mind. “Wait a minute! My lost passport, my lost plane ticket, that’s all Scott’s doing?” Kris was shockingly confused. “Why? Why did he do that for?”

“To prevent you from leaving the country.” Bobby answered.

“I don’t understand you, Scotty.” Kris was frustrated as he said out to the air beside him. “Why would you want to prevent me from going back to Korea?” Kris turned towards Bobby for answer.

“He said if you go back Korea, you will just put your life in danger, and he can’t let that happen.” Bobby said before he turned towards back at Scott ghost. “Why is his life in danger?” This time, it was definitely the question Bobby asked Scott himself.

“What is he saying?” Kris asked Bobby.

Instead of answering Kris, Bobby asked him instead, “Kris, do you have anything you forgot to mention to us?”

Hearing the question, Kris knew that what Bobby meant was about his ability.

 

When Mark and Chanyeol back to the hotel room, the first thing they noticed was the chaos inside the hotel room. Clothes were all flown out of Kris suitcase around the room. “Scott! Stop it! Yah! Stop throwing my stuff around!” Kris shouted at while he’s avoiding his clothes that flew around the room.

“Come on Scott, please stop this.” Bobby was shouting at the ghost either.

“What’s going on here?” Mark asked out as a flew to his face. “Anybody tell me why clothes are flying around here?” Mark demanded for answer.

Chanyeol could only stare in shocked as he saw his hyung clothes flown around the room. However, he didn’t miss the look when he heard Kris and Bobby shouted the name of their death friend, Scott. But when Chanyeol noticed the flying TV remote from the table towards his Kris hyung, he shouted in worry, “Hyung, watch out!”

However, it was too late for Kris to avoid the remote as it landed pass through the side of his head. “Ouch!” Kris hissed in pain unconsciously.

And in that moment, all the flying things dropped down and it’s all stopped. Chanyeol immediately ran after his hyung. “Kris hyung, you’re bleeding.”

“I am fine, yeol.” Kris said before he looked at his friends. “Is he trying to save me or kill me?” Kris hissed angrily before he sat down on the bed, hand still touching his bleeding forehead. However, Chanyeol has acted fast as he had a wet towel on his hand and started to clean the bleeding wound of Kris forehead.

The room turned quiet as Chanyeol tended to Kris wound before Kris broke the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter