New York City (1)

The Extra Ordinary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I am going to miss you so much.” Luhan was holding onto his boyfriend tightly as he pouted. Kris, Chanyeol, and basket teammates won their basket championship, and as the prize, the whole team is going to New York City for a week.

“I know. I’ll miss you too.” Kris kissed his boyfriend on the forehead. “It’s just a week. I’ll be back in a week, Lu.”

“But... A week is too long.” Luhan whined again. He really hated to know that his boyfriend will for New York for a week. He’s already used to having Kris with him for 2 years that he doesn’t want to be part anymore. A week is just too long for Luhan without Kris beside him.

Kris just smiled lovingly at his cute boyfriend, “I promise I’ll call you every nights, ok? We can also do video callings.”

Knowing that his boyfriend will have to depart soon, Luhan just nodded his head before he kissed his boyfriend on the lip passionately. Kris kissed him back deeply back. The two lovebirds were so much in their own world that they didn’t realize the public eyes on them. It was Chanyeol who cleared his throat to get their attention.

Kris was the first one who pulled away from the kiss. “I really have to go now, Lu.”

Luhan didn’t say anything, just pouted deeper. Kris chuckled as he planted a quick kiss on his boyfriend before he walked away. “I’ll see you in a week, my deer.”

“Call me when you arrived, my dragon.” Luhan bid goodbye at his boyfriend. Just in that moment, Luhan didn’t know why but a sudden uneasy feeling crept inside of his whole body as he watched the disappearing back of his boyfriend; what scary him at that moment was the feeling of he’s about to lose his Yi Fan.

Luhan immediately cleared away that bad thought out of his mind as he muttered out unconsciously, “Come back soon to me, Yi Fan.”

 

“I never thought Luhan hyung is the clingy type.” Chanyeol said once they settled inside the airplane.

Kris just chuckled at Chanyeol words. “He’s cute.” He said shortly, smile never left his face.

“You know, I don’t know you when you’re in love. You’re creepy, hyung.” Chanyeol said out naturally.

And for that, Kris laughed. It’s the effect being around the happy virus, he guessed. “Well Chanyeol, I’m sure you won’t say the same thing when you’re in love yourself.”

“Hey hyung, I dated Baekhyun.” Chanyeol suddenly blurted out.

“WHAT?” Kris was shocked at the sudden confession from the younger. “When? How?”

Chanyeol laughed at the shocking face Kris before he explained, “It’s not like what you think, hyung.” Chanyeol sighed as he decided to tell everything out to the older; about how he doubted himself; about how Baekhyun gave him the idea to date a guy; about how Baekhyun offered himself to be his date.

Kris has been listening to what the younger told him. “Well, then how? What’s the result then?” Kris asked straight to the point.

Chanyeol sighed, “I don’t know hyung. It makes me more confused.”

“Confused how?” Kris raised his eyebrows up in confusion.

“I can’t explain it hyung.” Chanyeol replied frustratingly desperate.

Kris sighed as he looked at his friend, concerned. “Yeol, I know how hard it must be for you. I don’t want you to keep asking yourself for that. Just be yourself, alright? Just be how Park Chanyeol usually is.”

“How is that supposed to help me to find the answer if I am straight or not.” Chanyeol looked desperately at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter