The Speed Manipulation

The Extra Ordinary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Wait! Wait! Are you saying that all of you also have ability?” Minseok was definitely shocked when he was asked if he has any special ability. Minseok has been hiding about his ability ever since he found out. None knows about it. That’s why he was a bit hesitant when they asked him about it.

But when Luhan showed him what he can do by moving the glass on the table with his mind, Minseok then admitted about his own ability.

He froze things into ice.

“I can’t believe there are others who is like me. I always thought I was the only weird one.” Minseok seemed a bit relief in finding the others with ability. “So, how many of you right now?” He asked, out of curiosity.

“Minseok hyung, you’re the 11th users we found so far.” It’s Jongdae who answered him.

“You’re saying there’re 12 of us, so there’s one more to be found.” Minseok saw the others nodded their heads for his answer. “And we have no idea who the person might be.” This time, the others nodded his head. “So, where are the rest of others?”

“You’ll meet them later, Minseok.” Luhan said to his best friend smilingly. “I can’t believe you turned out to be one of us.”

“Same to you too, Lu.” Minseok smiled back at his buddy.

“Anyway, let’s just enjoy our food for now. We can talk more later when we meet up with the others.” Jongdae exclaimed happily as his order food arrived.

 

The rest 10 of the users were currently waiting for Minseok at their usual pub. And when they looked up at the opening door of the private room, they saw Minseok appeared with someone behind him.

“Minseok, you’re bringing someone with you?” Luhan asked his friend curiously. Minseok should know that this is the gathering for them users only, so why Minseok bringing a stranger along?

“No, he’s bringing the last one of us, the 12th user.” It’s Suho who suddenly said out as his eyes fixed on the Book. “The last user, The Speed Manipulation.”

Hearing what Suho said surprised everyone as all eyes turned towards the last user.

“But... How...” Luhan was still in confusion but Minseok answered for him.

“I was entering the pub when he accidentally bumped into me. That’s when I felt the electric spark I felt before with Luhan. So, I know he must be the last user to be found. I decided to bring him here.” Minseok explained.

“Wow... We found 2 last users in one go.” It’s Chanyeol who whistled excitingly.

“We’re finally complete!” Baekhyun joined excitingly.

“You two be quiet! Let the guy introduce himself.” This time, it’s Kyungsoo who said out. Kyungsoo didn’t know why but he’s curious to know about the last user they found. There’s just something different in the guy that Kyungsoo felt at that moment.

Knowing that the attention was on him, the guy cleared his throat before he introduced himself, “Hello everyone. My name is Kim Jongin, and I teleport. That’s my ability.”

“Teleportation. That’s cool!” Tao shouted out.

“I guess I have to introduce myself as well. My name is Kim Minseok. I froze things in ice.” MInseok introduced himself.

“You are The Frost Manipulation.” Suho said what he read in the Book.

“Is there anything new wri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter