The Healing Unicorn

The Extra Ordinary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I can’t believe it’s so hard to just find my classmate.” Suho kept complaining as he couldn’t find Zhang Yi Xing anywhere around the campus. Suho kept cursing himself for losing his friend last night after they witnessed what Yi Xing can do.

Zhang Yi Xing is definitely one of the Users.

But they can’t find anything in the book unless they touched him. But he can’t find him anywhere.

Luckily, lady of luck was on Suho as he caught sight of the one he’s been looking for, walking around the hallway. Without waiting for any more seconds, he dashed away towards his friend. “Yi Xing! Zhang Yi Xing!” He called his friend.

This time, Yi Xing heard his name called as he turned around. “Suho? What’s wrong?”

Didn’t reply the confused Yi Xing, Suho touched Yi Xing arm, but nothing happened. No electric sparks. Suho was confused.

“Suho, are you okay?” Yi Xing looked confusedly at Suho.

“No electric spark. Why no spark?” Suho mumbled himself in confusion.

“Suho, are you alright?” Yi Xing asked his friend once again before he ran out of his patience. “Look, I’m already late for my next class. I’ll catch up with you later, ok?”

Just as Yi Xing was about to run away, Suho burst out, “I know what you can do. I saw what you did to the cat last night.”

Yi Xing stopped in his track before he turned around to look at Suho. “I have no idea what you’re talking about.” Yi Xing said calmly before he ran away to his next class.

“Damn!” Suho cursed himself.

 

“What do you mean, no electric spark? So, he’s not one of the users then?” Kyungsoo was surprised and confused at the same time, hearing the news from his cousin.

“I don’t know. He must not be one of us. There’s no revealing in the book.” Suho said as he showed no more revealed pages on the book.

“I really thought he is one of us, you know.” Kyungsoo said disappointing.

“Me too.” Suho was disappointed too. He has been too excited to find another one of them. “But still, he has special ability though. He can heal.”

“That’s pretty cool ability compared to mine.” Kyungsoo said jealously.

“Hey, your ability is cool too. You control the Earth, what’s cooler than that? Nobody can mess up with you or you’ll send them down there.” Suho tried to comfort his cousin. Suho knew that Kyungsoo still hasn’t able to adjust to his newfound ability.

“I know, hyung. I was joking.” Kyungsoo assured his cousin not to worry for him.

“Anyway, back to the topic, do you think we should approach Yi Xing once again?” Suho asked his cousin.

“I don’t know hyung. You said he denied what he can do. My guess is he will avoid you from now on.” Kyungsoo said out. “But he won’t avoid me though.” Kyungsoo exchanged look with his cousin; an understanding look.

“Kyungsoo, you’re genius!”

 

“Yi Xing hyung?” Yi Xing turned to the one who called his name.

“Yes?”

“My name is Kyungsoo. And I am wondering if I can join the dance club.” Kyungsoo asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter