The Missing Kris

The Extra Ordinary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanyeol was in panic; he was shouting and running inside the arrival hall of the airport for his Kris hyung. Other teammates and the coach were also helping in looking for the missing Captain. “KRIS HYUNG! KRIS HYUNG!”

At that moment, Chanyeol could feel his racing heartbeat of fear that creeping him out. There’s no way he’s losing his hyung. Kris body posture wasn’t that easy to be missed though. So, where the hell is that Captain?

“We have to get out now. Kris is nowhere to be found here. He could have walked out first before us.” The coach ordered after they’ve been looking for an hour.

“But...” Chanyeol wanted to protest but stopped when he noticed the sigh on the coach. Maybe Kris hyung is already walked out before them. But again, that’s kind of impossible though. Kris was walking behind him before. If the older did get walk pass him, Chanyeol must have noticed from his tall body posture.

Having no other choice, Chanyeol followed his teammates walked out of the arrival hall. His eyes kept searching around the sea of people for his Kris hyung. However, he didn’t see the Chinese Canadian around. He saw Luhan, Baekhyun, Tao, and Sehun instead.

Luhan.

The reality dropped on Chanyeol as he looked at Luhan impatient face looking at his direction to search for his boyfriend face. Chanyeol suddenly felt disappointed as his hope of Kris walking out first was crushed. There’s no way Kris had walked out before them and avoided been seen by their friends.

“Chanyeol! Yeollie!” Chanyeol noticed Baekhyun called him excitingly.

“Hey, where’s Kris hyung?” Sehun asked as he didn’t find their other friends among the teammates.

Chanyeol kept in silence sadly; he didn’t have any courage to look at his friends when he has to deliver the bad news.

“Yeol, where’s Kris?” Luhan asked the younger. Luhan didn’t know why but he had a bad feeling when he looked at the sad happy virus. Luhan can feel his heart started to beat faster as seconds gone by. “Chanyeol, where is my boyfriend?” Luhan asked the younger once again.

Chanyeol sighed as he gathered his courage, “Kris hyung... Kris hyung is missing.”

“WHAT!?”

 

“Chanyeol, where is my boyfriend?” Chanyeol cringed at the sudden coldness in Luhan words as the older eyed the phoenix dangerously.

“I swear, Kris hyung was just behind me, but then when I turned around, he has disappeared. I can’t find him anywhere.” Chanyeol tried to explain desperately. “I swear, we have tried to look for him inside for an hour, but we can’t find him. Then we thought he might be walking out first before us. But then I realized he hasn’t even collected his suitcase yet; and he’s nowhere to be found. I swear hyung.” Chanyeol looked beggingly at Luhan for the older to believe his every word.

Chanyeol, Sehun, Tao, and Baekhyun could clearly notice the uneven breathing of the older as he eyed them deathly.

“Hyung...” Sehun was brave enough to carefully call the older.

“Luhan Ge...” Tao was trying to call for the older carefully but suddenly stopped by Luhan cold glare at them.

“I.Want.My.Boyfriend.Back.” Luhan emphasize each word coldly; his hand was curled into tight fists as his b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter