Punish The Guilty (1)

The Extra Ordinary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Early in the morning, Chanyeol was awakened up by the noise from outside his bedroom. Grumpily, he walked out his room to find his two housemates that occupied the living room with their stuff. “You guys are back!” Chanyeol greeted his housemates with his sleepy voice. “How’s the vacation?”

Both of Chanyeol housemates, TaeHyung and JunSu left about a week ago for vacation to Egypt. Chanyeol was actually jealous at his housemates who able to visit Egypt. Chanyeol wanted to travel abroad too but he can’t. He needed money for his living fee. Maybe, maybe when Chanyeol has gotten steady job, he would be able to travel abroad for vacation himself.

“Hey Yeol! The Egypt is wonderful! You have no idea how amazing that place is! So historic and just great!” JunSu said excitingly to Chanyeol.

“What’s with the Jar? You guys bought a jar back from Egypt?” Chanyeol noticed a wooden crafted jar on top of the table. Chanyeol was confused and surprised at the same time. His housemates went for vacation, yet they brought back a wooden jar? Chanyeol just couldn’t understand what’s so interesting of a jar anyway.

Both TaeHyun and JunSu just smiled at their housemate confusion as they ransacked their bags to pull out a shirt and a key chain, and shove it to Chanyeol. “Here, presents from Egypt.”

Upon receiving the presents, Chanyeol has totally forgotten about the jar as he was too absorbed in his new shirt. “Cool shirt! Thanks guys!” And without a word, Chanyeol was back into his room.

Chanyeol grinned mischievously, thinking of how he was going to show off his presents from Egypt in front of his friends.

 

“Nice shirt!” Kris commented as Chanyeol arrived at the basket practice.

“I got it from my housemates who just came back from Egypt.” Chanyeol said proudly.

“Egypt? That’s cool!” Kris praised.

“Yeah, hopefully one day I will be able to visit Egypt too or any countries for that matter.” Chanyeol said out sadly.

“Of course you will. Life has to be enjoyed fully, go anywhere you want, do whatever you want.” Kris encouraged his friend.

“Of course. Do you know that our basket team is invited to have a match with the neighbour campus? And if we do win to the final, we will be able to get the reward, a trip to New York to watch NBA match, live.” Kris said to the younger.

“What!?” Chanyeol was shocked with his eyes widen. “Really, hyung? Seriously?” Chanyeol couldn’t hide the excitement on his face. “New York? New York as in America, hyung?”

Kris just chuckle, seeing the younger eyes of excitement. “So, in order to us to able to get that prize, we have to practice harder to win the games.”

“Definitely. Of course we have to win the games. We must.” Chanyeol said excitingly as he immediately left to change his shirt. “We have no time to waste, hyung. Practice! Practice!”

Kris totally laughed at his best friend enthusiastic to practice. 

Such prize really does the energy booster for sure.

 

“Hey Yeol, I need to borrow your notes from yesterday class. You know how I fell asleep during the class yesterday right?” It’s Byun Baekhyun who asked Chanyeol. He has forgotten to ask his friend yesterday because he was too engrossed his mobile game. Just as he realized those notes for tomorrow class, he’s desperately searching for Chanyeol and begging the phoenix for it.

“I don’t bring it with me now, Baek. You have to come with m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter