Kidnapped (3)

The Extra Ordinary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“We’re going to die! They’re going to kill us!” Tao has started to freak out as the two bad guys left the dark room. They were still stuck in the dark room, waiting to be killed. And Tao is sure, it’s going to be soon, very soon.

“No! We’re not going to die, Tao!” Yi Xing comforted the younger. “We’ll get out of here, I’m sure of it.”

“But how? Nobody knows where we are.” Tao said back, crying.

“Huang Zi Tao! Have some faith, ok? The others will find us back.” Yi Xing said.

“They didn’t even know where we are, how are they going to save us? We can’t even send any signal to them.” Tao was getting more panic in tears.

“I believe in them. I have trust in our friends.” Yi Xing said. He does mean though. Above all, he believes in his older brother; Kris has never failed him before.

“Hyung, what should we do?” Kyungsoo who has started to freak out, looked at his cousin.

“Kyungsoo, I...” At that moment, Suho really didn’t know what to answer his cousin as he himself was helpless. He really didn’t know what to do.

“We’re going to die here without none ever know!” This time, it’s Jongdae who cried out. “Before I die, I have something to confess out to you guys.” Jongdae paused a while before he continued, “Knowing you all is my honour and I really like to be your friends. I have never thought myself of being something special. I have always thought of myself as weird kid because of my ability. However, ever since I become part of 12 EXO, it really changes my whole life. It makes me feel special.”

“Jongdae, we’re not going to die here. We’re getting out.” Minseok couldn’t bear to see the youngest tears. He naturally embraced the younger in his arms. “You’ll be alright. I’ll protect you, I promise.” Minseok said wholeheartedly.

Jongdae was really touched at Minseok sincere words as he hugged the older back. At that moment, with the thought of he’s going to die soon, Jongdae felt like he needed to confess out whatever he needed to say. He let of the older embrace as he looked at him, “Minseok hyung, I am sorry for getting you into this situation. If it’s not because you wanted to save me, you won’t be getting kidnapped. I am sorry.”

“Hey! Don’t apologize! I’d rather get kidnapped along with you than worrying about you from the outside; not knowing about your safety is much torture for me.” Minseok unconsciously confessed out his feeling for the younger.

“Hyung, you’re just too kind hearted...” Jongdae said out.

“Hey, I’d do anything to make sure you’re okay and unharmed, ok?” Minseok assured the younger who seemed calm down a bit.

The rest 4 of them just looked at the two of them from aside, smilingly knowing. They’re not blind; they could clearly see how much interest Minseok has on Jongdae since the first day they met. However, they just don’t know about Jongdae feeling towards the older. But after witnessing in front of them, they’re sure that the two friends of theirs are surely like each other.

It was Suho who finally decided to speak, “You two are so sweet together!” Suho smiled. Minseok and Jongdae immediately let go of each other, blushed red.

“Jongdae, what do you think of Minseok hyung?” Yi Xing suddenly whispered in Jongdae ear, clear enough for the others to hear.

Jongdae turned redder as he glared at Yi Xing, “Yi Xing hyung, what are you talking about? Don’t talk nonsense!”

“Oh come on! You two are clearly having feeling for each other! Just confess out and kiss already!” It’s Tao blunt words that sent Minseok and Jongdae avoided each other eyes.

“Minseok hyung, don’t you have anything to say to Jongdae?” Suho decided to encourage the older to make the first move. Minseok just glared Suho in blushed red. “Look, what if it’s the last thing you can ever meet him? We’re here, locked inside a dark room with no way out. If this is the last moment you can have, don’t you want to say something to Jongdae?”

Hearing Suho words, Minseok sighed as he realized the possibility in the younger words. If he will die soon, he needs to tell Jongdae how he feels about him.

Taking a deep breath, Minseok looked at Jongdae, “Jongdae, I like you. I like you the moment I saw you. I was actually asked Luhan to introduce you to me. Lucky for me, I turned out to be one of the users, along with you. You have no idea how happy I am to know that my chances to meet you, to know you will a lot in the future. However, I realized what Suho said, being stuck in this room, I didn’t want miss the chance to say it out to you. I don’t want to give

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter