Why Don't We Date?

The Extra Ordinary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hey guys! Look what I got!” Suho showed his friends the tickets he got in his hand. It’s the ticket of the movies he got from a friend of his; 12 tickets exactly.

“Cool...!” Chanyeol exclaimed excitingly. “When’s the movie?”

“Tonight.” Suho smiled at the others.

“Shoot! I have group project tonight!” Chanyeol cursed.

“I can’t either. My mother came to visit me. I have promised to accompany her.” Baekhyun shot down the movie offer too.

“Well, what about you guys?” Suho asked the rest of the guys.

“You know, I would love to go but Kris and I kind of have date tonight. I’m sorry, Suho.” Luhan sent apologetic smile at the younger.

“Kyungsoo hyung and I can’t either. I have to study for my fail subject, Kyungsoo hyung agreed to teach me study tonight.” Jongin looked apologetically at Suho too.

Suho frowned even deeper being rejected by 6 friends of his so far. He then turned towards the others for hoping they will say yes to his movie offer.

“Suho, I’m really sorry to disappoint you again. I kind of have plans with Jongdae already for tonight. We’re celebrating our 100 days anniversary tonight.” Minseok said apologetically.

“Wow! 100 days anniversary!? Congratulations hyungs!” Tao congratulated the couple happily, and so the others.

“Thanks guys.” Jongdae smiled shyly as he looked at his boyfriend. “I have a surprise for you for tonight.”

“Oh, what is it?” Minseok was curiously asking his boyfriend.

“You’ll know tonight.” Jongdae winked in flirt at his boyfriend.

“Ok, you two need a room?” Sehun mocked teasingly which ended up getting death glare from the couple.

“Sehun, Tao, Yi Xing, you three are my last hope.” Suho looked pleadingly at the three friends left.

“I have nothing to do tonight, so I’m in.” Yi Xing said to Suho which has smile of hope appeared in his face.

“Tao? Sehun? What about you two?” Suho looked at the two youngest.

Tao and Sehun exchanged look at each other before they looked at Suho apologetically. Suho smiled disappeared as he heard, “Hyung, we’re sorry, I don’t think we can join. We’re kind of have date tonight too.” Sehun apologized.

Suho was once again disappointed. “Fine. At least, I still have Yi Xing.”

“Yeah, you and Yi Xing go enjoy the movie tonight.” Luhan smiled at the two.

“We will for sure.” Suho smiled back at Luhan.

 

“I’m sorry I am bit late!” Yi Xing apologized immediately as he approached Suho who has been waiting for him.

Upon seeing Yi Xing, Suho smiled immediately, “I thought you’re going to cancel on me too.”

“Hey, I promised you already. Besides, I really wanted to watch this movie anyway.” Yi Xing smiled as he accepted the drink and snacks from the older. “Thanks.”

“Let’s go inside then.” Suho said to Yi Xing as they walked away. However, on the half way, both of them witnessed a young man who seemed sad because he couldn’t get himself tickets for the movie as he has saved up so long for movie date with his girlfriend. The tickets are sold out apparently.

Being the kind hearted Suho, he just couldn’t do nothing about it since he has 10 unused tickets with him; thanks for his ungrateful friends who dumped him for their own dates. “Hey, I happened to hear that you ran out of tickets. Here, I have lots of spare tickets that my friend cancelled on me. You can have it.” Suho handed two tickets to the couple.

The couple looked at Suho surprisingly. “I... Thank you. I’ll pay you back for the tickets.” The guy has already taken out his wallet to pay but Suho stopped him.

“You don’t need to pay for the tickets, just use the money to treat your girlfriend a big meal will do.” Suho smiled at the couple.

The couple looked at Suho thankfully before they smiled, “Thank you so much for your kindness. It’s actually our one month anniversary. She’s been wanted to see this movie badly. However, when I ran to the ticket counter, it has been sold out. Thank you again for the tickets.”

“Oh! Happy one month anniversary then!” Suho and Yi Xing congratulated the couple. “Have a great night then.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter