The Earth Controller

The Extra Ordinary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“The Earth Controller?” Suho was shocked when he heard Kyungsoo voice read the words printed on the book he was holding. “What are you reading, hyung?” Kyungsoo asked his cousin.

Suho ignored his cousin as he read the printed words on the page. “The Earth Controller. Earth User is able to control the earth and its element. Earth User has to learn to control its element to avoid any earth disaster could happened.” Suho read the words out.

“What is that? What are you reading, hyung?” Kyungsoo was confused as he looked at his cousin serious face.

Again, Suho didn’t answer his cousin as he kept flipping through the pages to see if there’s any more pages that appeared on its own.

And he found it.

Without waiting any more seconds, he read it out loud, “The 12 ExtraOrdinary Users is destined to find each other. One User will lead to find another User until the 12 completely found each other. Everytime an user touch another one for the first time, an electric spark will flow between them; vibration will happened to the book as another new page will be revealed.” Suho couldn’t believe what he just read.

Suho turned to look at his cousin, “Oh My God, Kyungsoo!”

Kyungsoo looked at his cousin shocking face, “Hyung, what is it? Are you okay?” Kyungsoo was worried for his cousin.

“Kyungsoo, you are The Earth Controller, aren’t you?” Suho asked his cousin directly.

“What? What is that? No, I am not! What are you talking about, hyung?” Kyungsoo looked at his cousin confusedly, thinking that his Suho hyung has gone mad. “Hyung, what’s gotten into you? Are you okay?”

“Look at this! It says right here! Everytime a user touch another, there will be electric spark happened. And we did. We did have that electric spark back in the hospital when I touched you. The book was also vibrated strongly inside my bag before. Kyungsoo, you are one of the 12 Users!” Suho said excitingly like he has solved the confused puzzle.

Kyungsoo could only looked confusedly at his cousin like he’s getting out of his mind.

Suho seemed to understand his cousin confusion as he sighed in deep breath before he spoke up, “Kyungsoo, do you have any special ability out of ordinary?”

“What are you talking about hyung?” Kyungsoo asked his cousin back.

“I am talking about this.” Suho decided to show it out better than to explain. Suho decided to shot a splash water out of his right hand. Kyungsoo eyes got widen of shock as he looked at his cousin.

“What the heck…”

However, Suho cut his cousin words, “Kyungsoo, I can shot water out of my hand. This is something I know I can do since I was 6 years old. I am one of the 12 users. I am the Water Manipulation like written in this book. And I am sure you are one of the users also. You are The Earth Controller.”

Kyungsoo was trying to calm himself down from the shock as he took a deep breath before he said out, “Hyung, I don’t want to disappoint you, but I don’t have any special ability. I am not Earth Controller like you said. And I am sure that I am only ordinary person with no special ability.”

“But Kyungsoo-ah, it’s all proven like the book said. You can’t be mistaken as one of the users. You have to be the Earth User.” Suho was insisted as he grabbed a hold of Kyungsoo arms.

“Suho hyung, you’re scaring me right now.” Kyungsoo tried to get out his cousin tight hold.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter