Just Another Saturday

You Make My Life Colorful

Nononono. Taehyung was panicking, real bad. I'm touching him, so where is it? Where's the color?! 

Taehyung desperately pulled J-Hope in for a kiss, trying to activate the color. But the kiss felt dirty on his lips, it felt wrong. The kiss had no spark and was just numb. However, J-Hope couldn't be happier. He had his boyfriend back in his arms and the color in his vision was so vibrant from the lack of physical contact. The kiss was soft and gentle, and caused J-Hope's heartbeat to rise and his cheeks to go pink. Taehyung pulled away, trying to smile lovingly.

The group was cheering, and even Jungkook was smiling. The couple looked so happy to be together again. The five boys ran up to Taehyung and J-Hope and gave wrapped them in a group hug, shouting "Aw!"s and "Aigoo"s. 

J-Hope turned to Jungkook. "Also, I just want to say sorry to you, Jungkook. I feel awful for treating you badly and not making you feel welcome. Also, thank you for bringing Taehyung."

Jungkook smiled brightly, "No problem, hyung."

Taehyung turned to Jungkook with his mouth wide open and his eyes as large as saucers from the shock. "You were in on this too, Kookie?!"

Jungkook rubbed the nape of his neck sheepishly, "Yeah. Sorry, hyung."

Taehyung playfully punched his arm, "I thought you were trying to kidnap me! I thought I was going to die, Kookie!"

Jungkook pointed at J-Hope urgently, "Hyung told me to!"

"I told you to bring him to the park with his eyes closed, not pretend to kidnap him and blindfold him in a car!" 

The group started laughing hysterically. Taehyung hugged Jungkook and nuzzled into his forehead, "It's okay, Kookie. You didn't end up killing me, so everything ended okay." Jungkook felt his heart thumping again, and tried to stop it. Stop it, he just made up with his boyfriend. They're both happy, and you're going to ruin it again. 

Jimin jumped up excitedly, "Well, now that everything is better, let's go celebrate!"

"Where do you guys want to go? I personally suggest the mall, the cafe, or, if you really want to, the Han River," Namjoon listed.

"The Han River seems a bit much," Suga said, contorting his face. 

Taehyung panicked again. No, I can't spend any more time with them until I have this all figured out. "Actually, guys, my umma needs me to help her tutor one of her students from her class. I don't think I can come tonight, but maybe some other time?"

Suga turned to Taehyung, "Well we can come over, and Namjoon can help your mom. Then once he's done, we can go out."

"Nonono, it's okay. My umma is going to say it's too messy to have guests, then she'll make Baekhyun and me clean, and it'll just be a really bad spiral. Maybe we just schedule some other time!" Taehyung rushed, talking a bit louder than usual.

The group looked at him strangely. "O-okay, Taehyung. Whatever's good for you!" Jin exhaled with a forced smile.

"Well, I gotta go now. I'll see you guys later? Yeah, of course, I will," Taehyung said hastily. "Bye!"

J-Hope pecked Taehyung on the cheek. "Bye, Taehyung!" J-Hope said excitedly.

Taehyung quickly hailed a cab home, leaving the group confused. But J-Hope was so blinded from finally making up with his boyfriend, he didn't suspect a thing. The group noticed the oblivious and lovestruck J-Hope, so they chose not to talk about it at that moment. 

 

~.~.~.~.~

 

Taehyung was panicking. No, panicking was an understatement. He was in a hurricane of emotion that he couldn't escape. He felt relieved that the group was happy again, guilty, because now he was in a one-sided relationship, sad that the color refused to show, angry because he let himself fall out of love. But most of all, he felt scared. What am I going to do? I can't stay in this relationship, that would be using J-Hope. But it would hurt him so much. He's still one of my best friends, I just don't love him in that way anymore. How will I tell him? I need to tell as soon as possible, but I can't hurt him too much. He started hyperventilating. 

"Sir, are you okay?" The driver asked.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine. Thanks, ahjussi."

The driver nodded back in response.

Taehyung took a deep breath and sorted everything out. Then, he remembered a small, but crucial detail. The music project. Taehyung sighed, annoyed that this thing would mess everything up. If I break up with him now, I'll still have to spend an hour trapped with him everyday. And that'll be awkward as hell. Well, it's pretty obvious now that I can't do this by myself. But who can I ask for help? J-Hope's automatically out, so is Jungkook. He'll think it's all his fault again. But is it? Taehyung was horrified at his conclusion. Oh my god. It's all Jungkook's fault. Taehyung shook his head quickly. No, it can't be. Jungkook hasn't done anything wrong since he came. Taehyung took a deep breath again. He hasn't done anything. It's just him. He buried his head in his hands. So what now?

"Sir, we're here now."

"Thank you, ahjussi," Taehyung said, handing the driver a few bills as a tip.

He ran up to the front door of his house, swinging the door open. He saw his brother standing with his back facing the door. Taehyung ran to Baekhyun, wrapping him in a tight back hug, sobbing from the stress of the situation. 

"Yah, what's wrong with you, Taehyung?! You startled me!"

"Hyung, I messed up. I messed up real bad," Taehyung said, choking on his tears. He couldn't form coherent words from all his crying.

"Taehyung, calm down," Baekhyun said, turning around and holding Taehyung by the shoulders. Taehyung took slow, deep breaths, which quickly escalated into rapid hyperventilating. Baekhyun shook Taehyung violently until his breathing returned to normal. "Tae, just tell me what happened." 

Taehyung took a deep shaky breath, then started, "So, about half an hour ago, Jungkook took me to the park. Then, J-Hope and the rest of the group was there. J-Hope made this big surprise thing for me, and he said sorry about the last few weeks." Tears started forming at the corners of his eyes again.

"Why is that so bad?" Baekhyun asked, confused.

"It's not bad, it's just that...that," at this point tears were pouring down Taehyung's cheeks. "It's just that, he hugged me. And when I opened my eyes, it wasn't there."

"What wasn't there?"

"The color! It wasn't there!" Taehyung shouted. "A-and now, I don't know what to do! I don't know how to tell him, we still have our music project, and he's going to be so hurt-"

"Calm down!" Baekhyun interrupted. "It's going to be okay, Tae." Baekhyun hugged Taehyung, the top of his head. "Shhh...everything's going to be okay."

Taehyung whimpered into his brother's chest. "Hyung, I'm scared."

Baekhyun pushed him back arm's length away. "It's Jungkook, isn't it?"

"Yes - no - I don't know!" Taehyung said, burying his head in hands again. But he quickly lifted his head again. "Wait, how did you know?"

Baekhyun's jaw dropped. "Uh, how do you not know?! You're as obvious as I am with Chanyeol!"

Taehyung felt his cheeks heating up, "Really? I am?" Taehyung gasped in horror.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and his phone pinged shortly after. "Oh, sorry Taehyung. Channie needs me for something."

"Aish, okay."

"Bye Taehyunggie!"

"Thanks, hyung."

Taehyung slung himself on the couch, closing his eyes. "Okay, okay! You win, Kookie! Please, just stop tickling me!" Taehyung smiled to himself as he recalled Jungkook tickling him until he couldn't breathe. It's strange how only a few hours ago, everything was okay. How do things change so quickly? 

Taehyung opened his eyes and looked around him. "'Hyung is probably really upset at me now. He thinks I'm stealing you away.'" Taehyung frowned. Maybe the fight was for the best. Maybe Taehyung and J-Hope weren't meant for each other, and Jungkook was just destiny's way of telling him that. Ew, since when did I start thinking like that? Taehyung cringed at himself.

"'Kookie?'" "Yeah, because you're sweet like a cookie. Is it okay if I call you that?" Taehyung sighed as he thought about all the memories they had formed on the couch together. It was weird that a simple, minimalistic piece of furniture could bring him so much stress. God dammit Jungkook, of all things you could've manipulated, you decide to take over the couch. Aish, I can't even lay down without thinking about him. 

Taehyung walked to his bedroom and sat on his bed. His face, his voice, his smile; Jungkook, I may have just fallen for you.

 

~.~.~.~.~

 

The five boys were left alone after J-Hope left the park with a giddy laugh and a wide smile on his face. 

"Well, it's just us, so do you guys want to go get coffee?" Namjoon asked.

"I like tea," Jungkook said.

"Okay, well we can get boba if you wa-"

"OH MY GOSH!" Jin suddenly screamed.

The group jumped up, startled. "What is it?" Jimin asked.

"I almost forgot, my coupons expires tomorrow! We have to go to the mall!"

Namjoon sighed and facepalmed. "Are you going to bring money this time?"

Jin slapped Namjoon's arm playfully. "Shut up, that was one time," Jin said, stressing 'one'.

"Yeah, the one time that we went shopping together," Namjoon said, using the same tone as Jin. Suga, Jimin, and Jungkook starting laughing at their bickering friends. 

"I'll be back, I just need to pick up the car, then I'll come to pick you guys up," Jin said excitedly.

"Yah! Hyung, you said you didn't have a car!" Namjoon shouted. 

"It's not my car, it's my parents'. I got my license a few months ago, and I'm gonna get the car for my birthday!"

"Damn, you have rich parents," Suga mumbled.

"I'm still saving up for it, though, so they're not paying for the whole thing. Okay, I'll be back in a few minutes okay?"

Jin then left to get his coupons and came back 10 minutes later in a family-sized Hyundai.

"Uh, hyung? There're only four seats in your car," Jungkook observed.

Jin took a look in the back seat, "No, there's that little seat between the two big seats in the back."

"But hyung!" Jungkook whined. "I can't fit in that tiny seat!"

"There's always the trunk..."

 

~.~.~.~.~

 

"Yah! Jungkook I was just joking!" Jin shouted.

"There is no way you are getting me to sit in the backseat. It's going to be super cramped, and Namjoon is going to recline his seat!" Jungkook argued.

"Aish, fine. Finefinefinefinefine. But if we get pulled over, you better not make any noise. Or I will kill you!" Jin shouted.

"Okay umma~" Jungkook teased, making Jimin, Suga, and Namjoon laugh.

Jin opened the trunk, and Jungkook climbed in. The others went into the car, Jin and Namjoon in the front and Suga and Jimin in the back seats.

"You okay back there?" Jin asked.

"I'm good!" Jungkook rested his back against the back of the seats, which was a lot harder than expected. He tried laying down to avoid being seen through the windows, but that was also extremely uncomfortable. "Hyung! Why is your car trunk so hard?"

"Because usually people don't sit back there!" Jin shouted back as he drove. The other boys snickered at the oldest and youngest.

After shifting around for a few minutes, Jungkook finally found a comfortable position against the wall of the trunk. At least I get a lot more leg room. He looked forward at Jimin and Suga. Well, it's not like Jimin and Suga hyung need a lot of leg room, they're super tiny. Jungkook chuckled to himself.

"What are you laughing about?" Jimin asked.

"Nothing."

"That didn't sound like 'nothing.'" Suga said suspiciously.

"I was thinking about how much leg space I have, then I realized that you two don't need that much leg space because you're both so short," Jungkook said, struggling to keep a straight face.

"I'm going to slap you across your face," Jimin said flatly.

"...if you can reach it..." Jungkook whispered not-so-quietly. Jin and Namjoon started laughing hysterically, tears forming in their eyes, and Suga even smiled a little.

Jimin's mouth opened slightly in offense. He looked to Suga, only to see him quietly chuckling. "Yah! Hyung, you're supposed to be on my side!"

"But Jungkook's kinda right. You're the shortest in our group."

"Hyungggg..."

For the rest of the car ride, Jimin and Jungkook were dissing each other.

"I feel like I shouldn't even call you hyung. You always whine and you're so energetic like a little kid, and you're even short like one!" Jungkook exclaimed, earning more laughs from the others, who were struggling to breathe.

"I swear to God, I'm going to murder this kid," Jimin mumbled under his breath.

"What was that? I'm sorry I can't hear you, can you tiptoe up to my ear?"

"Yah! I need to drive, let me concentrate!" Jin half-shouted half-laughed, tears in the corners of his eyes. 

"Sorry hyung!" Jungkook said innocently with an angelic smile on his face.

"I will fight you later in the parking lot," Jimin said darkly.

The car went silent after hearing Jimin's scary tone. However, Jungkook soon smiled widely and said, "I'm sure the match will be very...short."

The entire car burst into laughter, and Jimin finally surrendered. "Aish. Jungkook, if you weren't the youngest in our group, I wouldn't have given up." Jimin turned around in his seat and ruffled Jungkook's hair.

Suga pouted slightly, and Jimin ruffled his best friend's hair as well. Suga shot a smug smile at Jimin, who brightly smiled back. Namjoon, who was playing on his phone the entire ride, looked up at the two and raised his eyebrows in suspicion. Namjoon bent over and whispered something into Jin's ear, who then lit up in excitement when he heard about the back seat passengers.

"What are you two talking about?" Jimin asked curiously. 

"Namjoon's probably whispering dirty things into Jin hyung's ear," Suga said with a smirk, for he already knew that they were gossiping about him and Jimin.

"Yah! That's gross, hyung!" Namjoon shouted in disgust.

"Says the one who's been reading fanfics the whole ride!" 

Namjoon's eyes widened in shock and his cheeks darkened. He turned his phone off immediately and looked down in embarrassment. Jungkook and Jimin giggled and Suga deepened the smirk on his face if that was even possible. Jin, who was practically suffocating in the driver's seat, burst into laughter again, almost veering into the next lane. Jungkook's eyes widened and he clung helplessly to the wall of the trunk as Jin was driving crazily.

"Hyung, please be careful!"

"You chose to sit back there, Jungkook! I told you to sit in the seat with Jimin and Yoongi!"

Jungkook whined as Jin switched lanes violently trying to beat the traffic to the mall. After 10 more minutes in the car, they finally arrived at the mall. The four boys exited the car and opened the trunk for Jungkook, whose hair was a mess and eyes as large as saucers. 

Jin laughed at Jungkook's distraught appearance and said, "Maybe you'll sit in the back seat on the way home?"

Jungkook, however, shook his head stubbornly. "No. It's so much roomier in the back, and I get to see all the landscape with the big window." The group looked at him in disbelief. "Really! You guys should try it, it's fun."

"If you say so," Namjoon sighed.

"Anyway, we're here! Let's go!" Jin said excitedly, running towards the entrance of the mall.

"It's so weird how hyung turns into a little kid whenever we go shopping," Namjoon sighed again.

They chased after him, not wanting to lose him since he was their only ride back. They found him in a clothing store, carefully examining each piece of clothing. Jimin quickly ran next to Jin, joining him on the clothing hunt. Namjoon and Suga sighed as they watched their friends marveling in the store.

"Ugh, they're definitely bottoms, amirite?" Jungkook said suddenly. Namjoon and Suga gasped at the younger's suggestive comment. "What? I'm just saying."

"That's weird coming from the youngest in the group," Namjoon said, the first the recover from the shock.

"And who says that we're even together?" Suga asked judgementally.

"Uh, you guys were just arguing about that in the car," Jungkook said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, even though it kind of was.

"That's because we can both make fun of each other, so it's fair. You don't have anyone, so it wouldn't be fair," Namjoon stated.

"That's not true!" Suga almost shouted, "Jungkook has Taehyung!"

Jungkook's eyes widened and his cheeks burned. Namjoon quickly came to defend the situation, "Yah! Taehyung has a boyfriend! And plus, we wouldn't be able to make fun of him anyways, because Taehyung isn't here with us right now, making it an unfair argument."

Suga ignored Namjoon and laughed at Jungkook's face of shock, "Yah, Namjoon! Look at Jungkook's face!" 

Jungkook panicked to make his face return to 'normal'. 

"Jungkook, are you perhaps, blushing?" Namjoon asked.

"No," Jungkook answered quietly.

"He is!" Suga exclaimed, almost falling over from laughing so hard. 

"Jungkook," Namjoon asked, surprised.

"Yes, hyung?"

"Do you like Taehyung?"

"What?!" Jungkook asked, shocked. "O-of course not! Taehyung hyung already has J-Hope hyung! That's wrong to like someone who's in a relationship!"

Namjoon paused, thinking. It was pretty obvious to him and Suga that Jungkook had a thing for Taehyung, but he was just denying it because he wanted to be a good friend to J-Hope. But J-Hope wasn't there right now. Taehyung also had a thing for Jungkook; he was touching him every chance he could, whether it be ruffling his hair, nuzzling into him, or hugging him.

Then, Namjoon spoke, "Okay...well what if Taehyung was single? And he asked you to be his boyfriend? What would you do?"

Jungkook looked down at the floor. What would I do? The hyungs are forcing me to realize my feelings for Taehyung, dammit. Of course, I would say yes, but I'm not going to just tell them that. They might laugh at me. They might tell J-Hope hyung, oh god! Then he'll be mad again, and then he'll start to hate me, and then I'll be exiled from the group! That would be really bad. 

Namjoon and Suga noticed that Jungkook was getting lost in a spiral of thoughts. Suga gently knocked on Jungkook's forehead, removing him from his daze, "Hello? Anyone in there?"

Jungkook looked up suddenly and realized that he had been spaced out for a while. "Yes, hyung?"

"So would you say yes?" Namjoon asked again.

"I don't know."

"Do you like him?" Suga asked.

"No."

"Why not?" Namjoon asked this time.

Jungkook was getting slightly irritated by all of the questions. He didn't want to talk about Taehyung, it just made him uncomfortable. "Well, why should I?" Jungkook asked, raising his voice in annoyance. Namjoon and Suga were speechless at Jungkook's sudden outburst, and they couldn't form words in their minds. Jungkook looked back and forth between them, "Well? You two keep asking about it, and I give you the same answer every time! If you want me to like him so badly, tell me why I should!" Jungkook was expecting an answer, but he realized he wasn't going to get one.

The two boys looked at down at their feet, now scared to make eye contact with the younger. Thankfully, Jin and Jimin came out of the store a few seconds after, even though the few seconds seemed like a few hours under Jungkook's glare. When Jungkook saw Jin and Jimin coming, he quickly changed his eye daggers to an innocent smile and ran over to his hyungs. 

"What did you two get?" Jungkook asked cutely, eyeing the bags in their hands.

"We didn't get that much. There wasn't that much good stuff," Jin said, shrugging. 

Namjoon looked at him in disbelief, "You two were in there for forever! How do you both have almost nothing from the store?!"

"Not everything is worthy of buying, hyung!" Jimin pouted, "We're in high school, we're broke!"

"Well, we're done. Do you guys want to go anywhere?" Jin asked, pointing to Jungkook, Suga, and Namjoon.

Suga and Namjoon quickly shook their heads, not wanting to face Jungkook for longer than they had to. Jungkook shrugged in agreement, and they made their way to the car. They entered the car, opening the trunk for Jungkook.

The drive back was silent, everyone tired from the shopping trip. Jungkook couldn't stop thinking about what happened while Jin and Jimin were in the store. He felt guilty for yelling at Namjoon and Suga, but he just felt so confused that he couldn't hold back his frustration. His head started hurting as he thought about his guilt for yelling at Namjoon and Suga, his guilt for liking J-Hope's boyfriend and potentially breaking them up, and his confused feelings for Taehyung. I don't like Taehyung. I don't like Taehyung. I don't like Taehyung. But Namjoon's voice kept echoing in his head. "Do you like Taehyung?" Jungkook shook his head. I don't like Taehyung. But something in his subconscious kept whispering back, Jeon Jungkook, you definitely like Taehyung. You like someone who belongs to someone else.  And you realize this right after they made up from their fight that happened because of you. Selfish bastard. Jungkook shook his head violently, and forced himself to fall asleep to distract him from all of his thoughts. 

A few minutes later, there was a small noise in the car.

"Taetae hyung," Jungkook whispered in his sleep, capturing the attention of the other passengers in the car.

"Jungkook? Are you okay?" Jin asked with concern. He waited a few seconds, receiving no answer. "Jimin? Can you check on Jungkook?"

Jimin turned around in his seat, only to see Jungkook sleeping. "He's sleeping."

Suga and Namjoon exchanged glances. Jungkook started speaking again, a bit louder, "Yes, no, I don't know!" Suga turned to look at Jungkook and found him squirming uncomfortably. Jungkook started whimpering, "Please stop asking me hyungs."

Suga's eyes widened, "Namjoon." Namjoon looked back at Suga. "Did you hear Jungkook?"

Namjoon shook his head, "No, what did he say?"

"He said, 'Yes, no, I don't know!'" Suga said, trying to imitate Jungkook's tone. "Then, he starting whimpering and whining, and he was all like 'Please stop asking me hyungs.'"

Namjoon bit his lip nervously, and Jimin looked at them both, confused. Jin was the first to speak up, "What are you two talking about?" Namjoon and Suga looked at each other nervously. Jin would kill them both if he found out what happened, regardless if he was driving or not. 

At that moment, Jungkook started sniffling, and Suga turned around to see that the younger was crying softly. "I'm sorry J-Hope hyung! I didn't mean to!"

A few minutes later, Jin hit a bump in the road, causing Jungkook to wake up. Namjoon took this as an opportunity, "Morning, sleepyhead! Did you have any nice dreams?" Jin looked at him and slapped his arm lightly.

"No, not really. How did you know I was sleeping?" Jungkook asked curiously. 

Suga smiled, "You were snoring."

"Was I? Sorry," Jungkook said, slightly laughing.

"You sure you didn't have any dreams?" Namjoon asked again.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, "Um, no...? Was I talking or something?"

Jimin shrugged, "Just a little."

Jungkook panicked, "What was I talking about?" Omo, what if I was talking about Taetae hyung? 

"Nothing really," Jin rushed before anyone could say anything.

"What did I say?" Jungkook asked desperately, trying to get all the information as possible.

Suga opened his mouth but was stopped by Jimin, who elbowed him in the stomach. Suga groaned in pain as Jimin cheerfully said, "We couldn't really understand what you were saying. So nothing much."

"Oh, okay," Jungkook said relieved. Thank goodness, I didn't say anything embarrassing. 

"Actuall-" Namjoon started but was quickly slapped by Jin.

"Actually," Jin said, over-exaggerating and glaring at Namjoon, "we were just worried about you. Is it comfortable enough for you back there?"

"Yeah, it's fine. Thank you, hyung!" Jungkook said, trying to ignore Jin's strange behavior. He sat quietly for the rest of the ride, trying to ignore all of the thoughts that had anything to do with Taehyung. 

Jin dropped off the boys one-by-one until it was just him and Jungkook left. "Jungkook, you can sit in the front if you want. There's no one left."

"Okay. Thanks, hyung!" Jungkook replied cheerfully. Jin opened the trunk and let Jungkook out. While Jin was driving, Jungkook cautiously asked about earlier, "Hyung?" Jin hummed in response. "You, Namjoon, Suga, and Jimin were acting kinda weird after I woke up. Are you sure nothing happened?"

Jin gasped inaudibly, trying to hide his panic, "Nothing happened, Jungkook, don't worry."

Jungkook furrowed his brows. They're hiding something from me, I know it. "Hyung, you're acting really scared. Are you sure you're not hiding anything from me?"

Jin nodded his head. Being questioned by Jungkook is way scarier than being questioned by my parents. "Jungkook, for the last time, nothing happened," Jin reassured (or at least tried to) with a shaky voice.

"Hyung, I know you and the others are hiding something. Just tell me. Please!" Jungkook said, practically begging.

Jin's eyes glinted as he recalled Namjoon and Suga's strange behavior earlier, "Fine." Jungkook's eyes lit up and he smiled. "If you tell me what you three were talking about when Jimin and I were looking at clothes."

Jungkook's smile dropped, and he looked down. He didn't want to tell Jin about how the hyungs interrogated him and how he exploded at them after. "It's okay, hyung. Sorry, I didn't believe you when you said that nothing happened while I was sleeping."

Jin's eyes widened. Something did happen. "Jungkook." Jungkook looked up, feeling nervous. "Tell me what happened."

"No," Jungkook said shakily.

"Why not?"

"I don't want to."

"Did it have something to do with Namjoon and Suga?"

"Ye- I mean no," Jungkook said, mentally cursing himself for letting that slip.

"What happened?" Jin asked, almost prying. Jungkook shook his head. "Jungkook, please tell me. I know it's bothering you. I promise I won't tell anyone else what happened."

Jungkook sighed in defeat, "Namjoon and Suga hyung were just talking, then they brought up Taehyung and asked me if I like him. I said no, but they kept asking, and I got annoyed, so I kinda...yelled at them. Well, that's the nutshell. I feel bad about it, so yeah."

Jin was speechless, "Oh." Everything was starting to make sense to him.

There was a pause, until Jungkook broke the silence, "Well? Aren't you going to tell me what I saying while I was sleeping?"

Jin nodded slowly, "Well, first you said, 'Taetae hyung.' Then you said, 'Yes, no, I don't know!' Then, you kinda started whimpering and you said, 'Please stop asking me, hyungs.' Then, you started crying and you said, 'I'm sorry J-Hope hyung! I didn't mean to!'"

Jungkook's eyes widened with embarrassment. Dammit, I did talk about Taetae hyung.

"Is it okay if I ask?" Jin asked suddenly.

"Ask about what?"

"About Taehyung."

"Sure, if you don't tell anyone I guess."

"Do you like him?"

For the first time, Jungkook opened up about his feelings. It was inevitable, and he really needed someone to talk to. Jungkook nodded, slowly at first then speeding up. "I think so. But I really, really don't want to. J-Hope hyung is my friend, and I don't want to lose his trust. I feel really bad about it, so I try not to think about it. But I can't not think about it. I think about it 24/7, and it's super annoying, and I hate it, and it's just...ARGH!" Jungkook vented relentlessly, thankful that Jin was listening. "I'm sorry, hyung. It's just really frustrating and it stresses me out, and I don't really have anyone to talk to."

"It's okay, Jungkookie," Jin said, patting Jungkook's head. "They don't call me the umma of the group for nothing."

They drove a little more and stopped at Jungkook's house. "Thanks for listening, hyung." Jungkook hugged Jin, who laughed at the younger and patted his head.

"No problem, Jungkook. Good night!"

"Good night, hyung! See you later!"

Wow, so much happened today. I thought it was just going to be like any other Saturday, but nope! Taehyung and J-Hope made up in a big elaborate plan, and poor Jungkook is cast away on the side, left to rot with his feelings and the nagging of Namjoon and Suga. Yep, just another Saturday. 

 


 

Oh my god, I'm so so so so so sorry. This came out a lot later than I expected. And I know you guys were really anticipating this chapter, so I reallllllly hope it wasn't disappointing. I also hope that Taehyung and Jungkook realizing their feelings for each other wasn't so sudden. And I'm sorry if I repeated a lot of words in this chapter, I just don't have that wide of a vocabulary. And I'm sorry if I always complain about my chapters in my author's notes, it's just that the story/writing seems a LOT LOT worse in my head. And I'm sorry that apologize for pretty much EVERYTHING.

Also, if you're wondering how I know so much about sitting in the trunk of a car...let's just say I've done it...a lot. And yes, it's super fun, but super unsafe, so I advise that you don't do it. And do NOT ask your parents if you can sit in the trunk of the car because author-nim told you it was fun. But seriously it's like having your own room while riding in a car and I love having my privacy. 

And yes, the last chapter took place on the same day as this chapter, on a Saturday during the weekend. I realized that I didn't address that last chapter. So, no, they are NOT ditching school.

 Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter even though it was absolute trash. YOONGI WHEN ARE YOU FRICKIN DROPPING YOUR MIXTAPE?! I'M DYING HERE! Also, I just want to say thank you for reading, subscribing, commenting, updating, and just supporting me in general. I felt so so guilty for making you guys wait for this chapter to come out. Also, if you have any questions, or if this story is confusing for you, please don't hesitate to comment and ask questions, and I will definitely answer! 

Love you!

Kilotons