Epilouge YEA BABY FINALLY

You Make My Life Colorful

!Not proofread! I wrote it bc of some inspiration and I just felt the urge to write on this fanfic again ^^


A few months had passed before things could go back to normal. For Jimin to forget the malicious comments that he received during Yoongi's stardom, for Jimin and Yoongi to get new phones and avoid sasaengs, for Suga to fall under the radar and be forgotten forever.

But Suga didn't want to be forgotten forever.

His passion for rap and making music didn't die with his name and had stuck to him long after he left the music industry. He knew that fame had ruined his relationship with Jimin and he would never put Jimin through that pain and torture again. But it didn't stop him from writing lyrics late into the night or arranging songs in his studio and when he found out that Namjoon and J-Hope were secretly producing along with keeping up their grades in university, he couldn't help but develop a greed for the rapper's life again. 

He was at Jimin's house, movie credits rolling on the screen when he heard Jimin sing for the first time since Yoongi signed the contract. An angelic sound rang through the room and he had forgotten how much he loved Jimin's voice. Although he wasn't sure how keen Jimin would be to the idea, the thought of making a track featuring Jimin enticed him. Before he could lose himself in the fantasy, the tap turned off and Jimin was dressing in pajamas.

Jimin padded out to the room and sat next to Yoongi, resting his chin on Yoongi's shoulder. He bit his lip, "Hyung? I know you're really busy with your studies in college, but I've been thinking about this for a while..." Jimin played with the hem of his shirt nervously before asking, "I wanna make a song with you."

Yoongi's face lit up with excitement, "Really, Jiminie? I was - I didn't know - really?"

Relief bloomed across Jimin's face, "Yeah, really." He gripped onto Yoongi's hand before confessing, "I was really scared you were gonna say no. I know music means a lot to you and I don't know if I'm good enough-"

"Jiminie, are you kidding? Your voice is my favorite sound in the whole world," Yoongi said with a gummy smile. "I've been thinking about this for a while, too."

Jimin bit his lip again, nervous, "I...My teacher recommended me to this company and they want me to audition." He grabbed hold of both of Yoongi's hands, looking into his boyfriend's eyes, "I know that fame killed our relationship before, but I really want to do this. I want us to do this. I want you there with me. I want you to audition, too."

Yoongi stared at Jimin in disbelief, unsure if he heard him correctly, "A-Are you sure? Jiminie, I know that you were so hurt during that time I was gone, I don't want to do that again."

Jimin nodded firmly, eyes void of doubt, "I want this and I know you want it, too. I see your lyrics and I know you still make use of that studio you have and I don't think talent like yours should be wasted."

A huge smile exploded on Yoongi's face as he tackled Jimin, peppering his face with kisses. Jimin grinned, enjoying rare moments like these where Yoongi was all smiles and no sleepiness.

"Thank you so much, Jiminie," Yoongi whispered.

"Thank you for saying yes," Jimin whispered back.

 

~.~.~.~.~

 

They soon found out that weren't the only ones looking for places to audition. Namjoon and J-Hope were searching around, looking for companies that weren't overcrowded, weren't broke, weren't scams, and that would treat them properly, make them successful, and give them the creative freedom they needed to create music. Taehyung and Jungkook overheard the four of them talking about their plans and immediately asked if they could be included, too. Jin, who had been reluctant to join because he lacked confidence in his singing and dance skills, was eventually roped in when Namjoon begged him to audition with them.

They practiced singing and dancing and rapping for what seemed like an eternity until the day finally came. They approached the BigHit Entertainment building with hope in their hearts, excited and nervous for what the future had in store for them. One by one, they walked in front of the BigHit backdrop, waited for okay to start recording, and showcased their talents. Namjoon was called first, his rapping sharp and precise with an edge, charisma overflowing. Then, it was J-Hope's turn. The boy danced, his body fluid and smooth like a snake. Taehyung sang, his velvety and soulful vocals winning over the judge immediately. Jungkook showed multiple skills, serenading the camera with a sweet and pure voice, then dancing with a charm like no other. Jimin showed off his popping skills, then displayed a contemporary dance, his body light, moves precise yet soft. Jin barely had to sing; the judge took one look at his face and let him join.

Finally, it was Yoongi's turn. The others wished him luck, waiting eagerly by the side for their friend to be welcomed into the company just as they had. Yoongi nodded at them, a small smile on his face before he took a deep breath and opened his mouth...one count too early. He quickly closed his mouth, sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck, hoping the camera didn't catch the clumsy action. But soon the cue came and his mouth opened again, confidently this time, and rapped the lyrics. The words flowed from his mouth, hands moving along with the words.

The judge looked shocked, eyes wide and jaw slack, "You're Suga, huh? The rapper kid that disappeared from the scene a couple months ago?"

Yoongi nodded, "That's me."

"Huh," the judge nodded. "I could recognize a voice like that anywhere. My daughter loves your rap. That's your boyfriend over there, right? Park Jimin?"

Yoongi nodded proudly, "That's him."

"My daughter would love to meet you two. She always admired you for leaving the scene for love. She thinks it's the most romantic thing ever."

"Really," Yoongi uttered. Everyone around him seemed to disagree. "Tell her I said thank you."

"Maybe you can tell her yourself when you debut one day," the judge smiled. He stamped a paper and handed it to him, "You're in."

 

~.~.~.~.~

 

That night they celebrated what they had accomplished. They were all smiles and festivity; probably the happiest people in the world. Namjoon accidentally took a sip of Jin's soju, despite not being old enough, and was dizzy for the rest of the night.

The rapper slung his arm around his boyfriend, the words slurring in his mouth, "I told you that you were good enough for the audition. You didn't even *hiccup* have to do that much to be let in. Your face is *hiccup* that amazing, babe."

Jin poured a glass of water for Namjoon, handing it to him with a blush on his cheeks, "Drink this. You're getting too loopy."

Namjoon giggled loudly, downing the water immediately, "Thank you, babe."

Next to them, Taehyung, Jungkook, and J-Hope were laughing together. J-Hope would crack a joke and the other two would laugh, collapsing onto each other and J-Hope would follow shortly after. Taehyung would occasionally take his chopsticks and grab a piece of meat and feed Jungkook, who took it gratefully, smiling when Taehyung cooed as he ate. Jimin was smiling happily, retelling the story of his audition again and again, adding and changing small details each time.

Yoongi looked around at his friends, proud of every one of them for what they had accomplished. He was proud of Jungkook for coming out of his shell, not blaming himself for every little thing that went wrong. He was proud of Taehyung for coming back stronger than ever after learning an important life lesson. He was proud of Namjoon for handling the disapproval of Jin's dad so gracefully. He was proud of Hoseok for accepting Taehyung and Jungkook's relationship without complaint and moving on from his and Taehyung's relationship, treasuring it as a moment that would remain in the past. He was proud of Jin for remaining so level headed through the chaos, helping others when they needed it. But he was most proud of Jimin for taking every obstacle and adversity that came his way and made himself stronger.

"It's been one hell of a year," Yoongi chuckled.

"Yeah, it has," Jimin agreed. "But you know what?"

"What?"

"We're bulletproof anyway."

 


 

AND THAT IS A WRAPPPPP!!! Sorry for taking so long to update ^^; Writer's block hit me hard...

This has been one crazy adventure and I had so much fun writing this. It started as a small spark of inspiration and a tiny bit of boredom, but it's finally done! Thank you all for subscribing, commenting, and even just reading as we went through this huge journey. It's cheesy as hell I'm sorry Your never ending support has been amazing and I can't express how grateful I am. It's stupid and weird but your nice words have motivated me to keep writing and it always makes my day when you tell me you love a certain thing about this fanfic. I hope there are more to come in the future!

As always, I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and see you next time!

Love,

Kilotons

Edit: Happy belated birthday to YMMLC! I started this fic on July 14th, 2016 but I forgot to make a post ^^; Thank you to everyone that stuck around since then (and, ofc, everyone that came along the way. I appreciate you guys too :))!