Sleepovers

You Make My Life Colorful

"Hyung, can you stay here for tonight? I can't sleep," Jimin asked innocently.

"OoOooh! Are you lowkey asking me to fu-"

"YAH! You're so gross!" Jimin shouted, smacking Suga with a pillow.

Suga chuckled, "You did this to yourself, Jimin. I'll stay here for tonight."

"Do you need clothes? I have extras," Jimin suggested.

Suga nodded. He called his parents to ask if he could stay at Jimin's, and they gave him approval. After brushing their teeth and changing into their pajamas. The two boys went into Jimin's room and the small TV. Jimin  a Kdrama to keep his mind off of the scary movie they had watched earlier. Suga fell asleep shortly afterward. 

"Hyung, what did you think of the story?" Jimin asked, looking over at Suga. He noticed Suga was sleeping and crawled next to him. "Suga hyung. You need to wake up, I didn't set up your mattress yet."

Suga stirred in his sleep, and Jimin chose to leave him alone. He studied Suga's face; the definition of his jawline, his slightly parted lips, and the way his chest slightly fell and rose as he was sleeping. Jimin snapped out of his daze, and pulled out a mattress from his closet, then gently rolled Suga onto it. Suga woke up when he felt Jimin pushing him.

"Jimin, what are you doing?"

"Oh, sorry I woke you up, hyung. I'm trying to push you onto the mattress so that you're not sleeping on the floor," Jimin explained.

"Thanks, but you really didn't have to do that. I'm okay with just sleeping on the floor."

"But it'll hurt your back, hyung." 

Suga smiled, "Okay. If you insist, Jimin." he crawled onto the mattress and adjusted the blankets. He fell asleep smiling at Jimin's caring actions.

Jimin, though, couldn't fall asleep. His mind pinballed between the scary movie, the cheesy Kdrama, and Suga's sleeping face. He looked over at his best friend and chuckled lightly at Suga, who was smiling softly in his sleep. Hyung looks so peaceful when he sleeps. Jimin continued to stare at the sleeping boy until he felt tired, no longer afraid. Nothing bad will happen while Suga hyung is here. And with that, he fell asleep.

 

~.~.~.~.~

 

Meanwhile, Jungkook was sleeping over at Taehyung's house. He knocked on the door carrying a pillow and some pajamas for the night. However, Baekhyun was the one to answer the door instead of Taehyung.

"Jungkook-ssi? What are you doing here?"

"Oh, hello," Jungkook bowed at Baekhyun. "Taehyung invited me to stay over for the night. Is that okay with you?"

"Yeah, of course. Is Hoseok-ssi coming, too?"

"Oh, um, n-no," Jungkook stuttered.

"Is everything okay?" Baekhyun asked, concerned for the younger.

"Yeah," Jungkook replied sadly.

"Why do I get the feeling you're lying?" Baekhyun asked quizzically. 

"J-Hope hyung is mad at me. He's jealous," Jungkook mumbled. "That's why Taehyung hyung is letting me stay over."

"Oh, well that's too bad. Come in, it's cold outside."

"KOOKIE!!!" Taehyung exploded out of his room and sprinted towards Jungkook, then gave him a bear hug.

"Taehyung. You treat Jungkook like this and you expect Hoseok to not be jealous?" Baekhyun asked in amazement.

"I treat all of my friends like this!" Taehyung stuck his tongue out at his older brother. "Jungkook, let's watch TV!"

"Aish, okay."

The two boys sat on the couch with each other. Taehyung snuggled into Jungkook and rested his head on his shoulder. However, instead of accepting Taehyung's affection like earlier, Jungkook pushed his head away and scooted a few centimeters away from Taehyung. Taehyung didn't seem to notice, much to Jungkook's relief. Jungkook then leaned his head back on the couch. Taehyung noticed and brought Jungkook's head close so that it was leaning on his shoulder. Jungkook lifted his head up and chose to sit up straight instead. 

This continued on until Taehyung said, "Jungkook, are you okay? You seem kind of offish." 

"J-Hope hyung doesn't like it when you touch me."

"J-Hope hyung is being irrational. He knows I don't like you like that," Taehyung said, resting his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook tried hard not to resist. Taehyung's phone dinged; a text came from J-Hope. Jungkook watched from over Taehyung's shoulder.

From: J-Hope hyung <3

Tae, can I come back?

 

From: Tae Bae

Yea, me and Jungkook r watching a movie rn

 

From: J-Hope hyung <3

O, ok. Have fun

 

From: Tae Bae

Ur not coming? 


From: J-Hope hyung <3

No. I wanna spend time w/ u alone :(

Jungkook backed away, hurt. Taehyung scooted over and the top of Jungkook's head comfortingly. 

"It's okay, Kookie. J-Hope is just a little angry, that's all."

Jungkook nodded sadly. J-Hope hyung is really angry, and he's still stuck with me for another 2 months. Baekhyun came out of his room and saw Jungkook's pain struck face. Without a word, he picked up Taehyung's phone and read the recent messages. He looked up at Jungkook and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Hoseok must feel really threatened. He's never done anything like this before," Baekhyun stated.

At that moment, Taehyung's phone rang. Taehyung answered it and put it on speaker.

"Hello?" Taehyung answered.

"Hey, Tae," J-Hope said seriously.

"Everything okay? You sound tense."

"I'm just nervous. Is Jungkook staying over?"

"Yeah."

There was short silence. Jungkook and Baekhyun looked at Taehyung nervously. J-Hope finally spoke, "Okay. Just don't let him touch you too much, and don't touch him too much. Don't flirt, and don't talk too much. And also-"

"Hyung! Everything will be fine. I will not flirt with Jungkook, and Jungkook will most definitely not flirt with me. He's really nice, you just have to give him a chance!"

"Fine. I'll see you tomorrow," then J-Hope hung up.

Taehyung sighed, then said, "He's really angry. He usually says 'I love you' at the end of every call, or at least gives me a chance to say it."

Jungkook buried his head in his hands. Hyung probably hates me now. He probably won't even let me call him hyung anymore. Maybe it would just be better if I didn't hang out with Taehyung hyung anymore. But I can't do that! He's been the nicest person to me, and I still have to work on the music project with those two. Ugh, why does this all have to be so complicated? Baekhyun plopped down on the couch next to Jungkook. Baekhyun slung his arm around Jungkook's shoulder, and Taehyung rubbed soothing circles on his back.

"Everything's going to be okay, Jungkook. He'll calm down tomorrow," Baekhyun said reassuringly.

"Maybe I should just go home, J-Hope hyung will be happier."

"But then I'll be sad, Kookie," Taehyung pouted cutely.

"Okay, okay, I'll stay," Jungkook sighed. 

Baekhyun and Taehyung went into their rooms, and Taehyung blew up an air mattress for Jungkook to sleep on. But that night, Jungkook couldn't sleep. A thousand thoughts flew through his head every second. How am I going to face J-Hope hyung tomorrow? Should I try to still be friendly? He probably already knows that tomorrow is going to be awkward, I shouldn't hide my tension. But how will it affect the rest of the group?

"Kookie, I can tell you're awake. Go to sleep."

"I'll try, hyung."

 


 

Here's a short chapter, and J-Hope has no chill XD Originally, Baekhyun was just going to make a cameo appearance (just like Jackson, so don't expect Jackson to come back :P) but now he's been promoted to side character! *clap clap clap since the damn gif was too big to paste in* I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! secretly plotting to not update for a few days to keep you guys in suspense

Love you!

Kilotons