Camping

You Make My Life Colorful

The next day, a Friday, J-Hope and Taehyung broke the news to the other five. Although the breakup was squeaky clean, the once-was couple was still anxious about telling the others. They met at their usual spot, the lunch tables, in the morning and tried to bring up the topic nonchalantly. In the middle of the usual banter and chat, which seemed never-ending, the two decided to tell the group without beating around the bush any longer. 

"Guys, we have something to tell you," J-Hope started nervously.

"Does it have anything to do with Suga-hyung's new dog, Holly?" Jimin asked teasingly.

Taehyung chuckled awkwardly and unnaturally, "No, but it's kinda really important."

"What is it?" Namjoon questioned.

Jin and Jungkook shared a moment of surprised eye contact before paying close attention to what Taehyung and J-Hope were going to say. 

"Taehyung and I kinda..." J-Hope mumbled. Suddenly, he didn't want to tell the boys. It felt awkward, so he looked towards Taehyung for help.

"We sorta broke up yesterday."

Silence swallowed the conversation as the group exchanged shocked glances with each other. Namjoon broke the silence, "I don't want to pry, but why? You guys seemed pretty happy?"

J-Hope and Taehyung made awkward eye contact. They should've expected that question but didn't come up with an answer for it beforehand. Taehyung quickly gave the classic, "Well, we just figured that we're better off as friends."

Jin ruffled Jungkook's hair and looked down at him with a soft smile. J-Hope couldn't help but giggle at the smile ghosting over the youngest's lips. Taehyung looked at J-Hope strangely with his brows furrowed. J-Hope slightly nodded at Jungkook, barely enough so that only Taehyung would notice. Taehyung turned his head to Jungkook's direction quite obviously and gulped when he saw Jungkook staring intently at him. Almost immediately Taehyung looked down at the table and blushed violently as J-Hope poked him playfully with his elbow, laughter threatening to explode from his mouth.

A small smile found its way to Taehyung's lips as J-Hope relentlessly. Under his breath, Taehyung murmured quietly, "Shut up, hyung."

On the other side of the table, Jin caught Taehyung's familiar squarish smile and his face lit up like a lightbulb. He clutched Jungkook's shoulders and silently screamed. Jungkook wanted to shrink and melt into the floor, his face darkening by nearly a million shades. The scenes were almost symmetric; one boy unreasonably excited and sprawled out over the other, who was suffering from embarrassment and kind of wanted to die.

Taehyung gently nudged Jungkook's leg under the table with his foot. Jungkook looked up quickly at Taehyung, who was giggling and playfully rolling his eyes at Jin and J-Hope. Jungkook smiled and laughed softly back at him. The two gazed at each other with a faint grin present on their faces. Jin and J-Hope gave each other knowing looks.

Jimin, Suga, and Namjoon watched the scene with puzzled expressions. Suga and Namjoon smirked at each other with the same thought in mind as they recalled the scene from the Saturday at the mall. Jungkook and Taehyung definitely like each other. Jimin tapped Suga's shoulder for assistance in this moment of confusion since he was the only one who had absolutely no clue as to what was happening.

"Hyung, what's going on?" Jimin asked.

Suga smirked, "I'll tell you if you give me a kiss."

Jimin pouted cutely and whined, "But the others are here!"

Suga tapped his cheek, waiting, "Nothing in life is free, Jiminie. Now pay up."

Jimin rolled his eyes, despite the bashful smile playing at his lips. Shyly, he puckered his lips and leaned forward to peck Suga on the cheek. At the last second, Suga whipped his head in Jimin's direction so that Jimin's lips would land on Suga's lips instead of his cheek. Jimin scooted away, his mouth open in disbelief. Suga chuckled to himself as Jimin hid his face in embarrassment. Namjoon rolled his eyes at the, in his opinion disgusting, couple. Suga scooted towards Jimin and leaned his face closer and closer until their noses were nearly touching. Instinctively, Jimin's eyelids fluttered closed in anticipation. But instead, he heard Suga chuckling. Opening his eyes, Jimin was slightly disappointed when he saw Suga backing away. He cutely slapped his boyfriend's arm and pouted.

"Awww, did I make Jiminie upset?" Suga cooed teasingly. Leaning in once again, he whispered, "Why did you close your eyes, Jiminie?"

Jimin was blushing profusely and hid his face in his hands. Suga the back of Jimin's head as "Aigoo"s and "Awww"s left his mouth. Namjoon grimaced at them from a distance.

Turning to Jin, he muttered and pointed at Jimin and Suga, "Those two...I mean, I know they're my OTP and all but they are seriously so disgustingly sweet to each other sometimes."

Jin smiled, "That's just what happens with new couples, they get overly canoodle-y. You're lucky they're not kissing in front of us."

Namjoon rolled his eyes, "I swear they were about to, hyung. I'm traumatized."

Jimin and Suga returned back to the area and Jimin excitedly announced, "Oh, by the way, my parents let me borrow their camping stuff so I was wondering if you guys wanted to go camping this weekend?"

Jimin's suggestion was met with silence. Then, Namjoon said, "No offense, Jimin, but we don't have any camping grounds near us."

"We're not actually camping. You guys know that I can't survive in the woods. But we can, like, go to the park or something," Jimin said as if it was the most obvious fact ever known.

Suga nuzzled into Jimin's neck, "Of course, whatever you want, Jiminie."

Namjoon groaned, "See what I mean? But sure, I'll just ask my parents. They'll probably be okay with it."

J-Hope and Taehyung immediately nodded in confirmation since they had the world's nicest parents. Jungkook and Jin called and got approval. Jimin informed the group, "By the way, I have four tents. So it'll be two in each tent except for one unless you want to bring only three so no one's alone."

Jin, Namjoon, Jungkook, and Taehyung looked at each other unsure, when J-Hope stood up suddenly and shouted, "No, bring all four! I'll take the lone tent!"

The other six gave J-Hope strange looks. But soon after, Jimin shrugged, "Well, we can settle 'tenting'," Jimin made air-quotes with his fingers, "right now if you want."

Suga hugged Jimin into his chest. By default, they were already in the same tent. Jin suddenly raised his hand and shouted, "I'm tenting with Namjoon!"

This time, it was Jin that was met with awkward glances. Jimin muttered, "Um, okay." Jimin pointed between Jungkook and Taehyung, "I guess that leaves you two."

Jin suddenly lit up when he realized what J-Hope had plotted. Jin and J-Hope swiftly made eye contact and half-squealed at the success of the 'plan'. Taehyung and Jungkook blushed even further and made shy eye contact with each other. Jimin suddenly realized, "Hyung, you never told me what's going on! I'm the only one that doesn't know!"

Suga smirked, "Figure out yourself, Jiminie."

Jimin's jaw dropped in disbelief, "But hyung! I gave you a kiss!"

Suga cockily retorted, "I know."

Jimin playfully punched Suga's arm. Namjoon sighed again, "Hyung, they're doing it again. That's three times within half an hour!"

Just to annoy Namjoon, because that was the bane of Suga's existence, Suga suddenly grabbed Jimin and swung and dipped him then placed a sweet kiss on his lips. Namjoon made a noise of discomfort and shielded his eyes from the scene a few seconds too late.

After a few seconds, Suga pulled away and lifted Jimin back up. Jimin's eyes fluttered open, his cheeks were dusted with a slight blush, and his arms still around Suga's neck, "Woah~"

Suga grinned victoriously as the others (all except for Namjoon) cooed and awed around them. Suga turned his head toward Namjoon, "Namjoon, you're just jealous that you're single. But Jin-hyung is right next to you!"

Jimin, Jungkook, J-Hope, and Taehyung burst into laughter as Namjoon facepalmed and Jin blushed violently. Namjoon raised his hand threateningly as Jimin giggled in Suga's chest. Namjoon looked around for a possible distraction and pointed in Taehyung and Jungkook's direction, "You guys keep talking about Jin-hyung and me when you should be talking about those two!" Jungkook and Taehyung looked up from their, rather intense, eye contact and tried to figure out what part of the conversation they missed. Namjoon continued, "They can't keep their eyes off of each other and are practically having an eternal staring contest." In the middle of his passionate speech, he whipped his head toward Jungkook, "You keep saying that hyung and I are the parents of this group when you two are practically already ready to get married but you're both too scared to ask each other out!"

At that last sentence, J-Hope grabbed Namjoon's shoulder and waved his hands frantically to get Namjoon to stop. Namjoon glanced back-and-forth between J-Hope and then to Taehyung and Jungkook. J-Hope was slightly panicked and Jungkook and Taehyung shyly looked at each other in fright of the situation. They both knew that they could totally become an item and that there was nothing that was nothing stopping them other than their willpower. But then again, their willpower was pretty strong.

Namjoon realized that he made the whole situation very awkward and walked behind Jin to 'protect' himself. After a few moments of uncomfortable silence, Jimin piped up, 

"Can someone just tell me what's going on?!"

 

~.~.~.~.~

 

"Are you sure you have to go?"

"Appa, I don't have to go. I just really want-" Jin was quickly cut off.

"Then you should just stay home," Jin's father replied coldly.

"But umma said that I could go this morning!" Jin half-whined half-grumbled.

"Is that Namjoon kid going?" Mr. Kim asked suspiciously. 

Jin sighed, frustrated, "Of course, he is. If I'm going with a group of my friends, then you can expect that my best friend is going, too."

"Then you're staying home."

Jin groaned, "Appa..."

Jin's umma came to the foyer where the two were arguing. She lightly smacked her husband's shoulder, "Go easy on him, will you? He's just going camping in the park, it's not like they'll be able to do anything wrong when they're that close to the house."

Jin's eyes widened and he triumphantly puffed out his chest, "That's right! And the others will be there anyway."

Jin's father eyed him from his toes to his head, "What are their names?"

Jin opened his mouth to list the others when he was quickly interrupted once again by his appa, "How old are they? How are their grades? Who are their parents? Can I have their parents' numbers? Do they have a history of criminal activity?"

Jin's mother rolled her eyes, "Who do you think he's hanging around at school? You know that Seokjinnie is a good child, so you can trust that he has good friends as well."

"I just don't like that Namjoon person. Something's not right with him."

Jin interjected, "Why do you hate him so much? You met him once and scared him so much that he couldn't even hold eye contact with you! He's smart, dependable, funny, talented, and humble. He's perfectly fine!"

Jin's father raised his brow, unamused, "Ah, I see. You like him, don't you?"

For the first time, Jin was at a loss for words. He stuttered over himself and blinked rapidly, "W-What? I - how - what?" He tried again, but failed to form a coherent sentence, "I - what - no - Namjoon and I - what?"

Jin's mother's eyes widened at her son, "Seokjin-ah? Is it true? Do you like Namjoon?"

Jin shook his head helplessly, "N-No, of course not!" A subtle smile played at his lips when he formed a sentence that made sense. He took a deep breath, "Namjoon and I are friends. That's it."

Jin's umma couldn't hold back her smile at her newfound discovery. Jin's appa, however, scowled and his frown only grew deeper by the second. When Mrs. Kim noticed her husband's all too obvious distaste, she practically shoved Jin out the door and threw his stuff at him. 

"Okay, honey! Have fun with your friends and be careful! I packed extra snacks for you!"

Muffled arguing could be heard as Jin's mother slammed the door shut. Jin sighed and started up the car and drove to the park.

 

~.~.~.~.~

 

Meanwhile, Jimin and Suga went to the park to set up their tent early. They decided on a fairly secluded part of the park which was on a small hill under a few trees (Jimin insisted that it was aesthetically pleasing and really aspired for the 'camping' aspect). Suga took this time to explain to Jimin the situation from that morning, sparing the details.

"So, basically, Jungkook and Taehyung like each other a lot and they have been liking each other for a while now and I guess J-Hope noticed and decided to break up with Taehyung. If you ask me, the break up was way overdue. They should've done it when Jungkook came to the school."

Jimin was slightly disappointed, "That's it? Then why was everyone making such a big deal about it?"

Suga nodded, "Well, that's all the important stuff. I guess Jin-hyung and J-Hope just really ship them. But that's all I know."

Jimin was struggling with the tent and Suga immediately dropped the small mallet in his hand to help his boyfriend. Jimin was about to collapse as the tent, which was nearly complete, started falling down on him. Suga lifted the tent and allowed Jimin to walk out from under. They both silently agreed that this was a good time to take a break and sat down on the grass, Jimin leaning against Suga's shoulder.

Suga chuckled, "Aigoo, you're so clumsy, hm?"

Jimin sighed, "I am, huh? I'm probably such a burden to you. Sorry, hyung."

"Of course not, Jiminie."

Suga softly smiled as Jimin laid across his legs with his eyes closed. His eyes twinkled with adoration as he ran his fingers through Jimin's locks. Why does Jimin think he's a burden? A hum of content escaped Jimin's mouth as he felt Suga's hands on his head. The butterflies returned to Suga's stomach as his eyes trailed over Jimin's face. He's so adorable, I swear he's made out of sunshine and rainbows and everything that's right in this world. His laughs are probably made of sugar and clouds as well. He's so perfect. 

Jimin's eyes opened when he noticed the long silence and found Suga staring down at him with the most gentle smile possible. Jimin giggled, "What are you staring at, hyung?"

The giggles went straight to Suga's heart. He felt like melting into the ground right then and there. "You."

"Why?"

"Because you're mine and I like looking at you."

Jimin blushed noticeably at that. He sat up and straddled Suga's legs. Once again, Suga carded his fingers through Jimin's hair with extreme care. Jimin lovingly peppered Suga's face with soft, butterfly kisses. Instinctively, Suga's eyes fluttered close and he wrapped his arms around Jimin securely. With a soft sigh, Jimin positively melted into Suga. He always loved how safe and protected he felt in the older's arms. They stayed like that for a while; gazing at each other without a care in the world. 

Jimin gently cupped Suga's cheek. He whispered barely enough for Suga to hear, "You're the best, you know that, hyung?"

Suga genuinely smiled, which was very rare and was barely seen by others, "You're better, Jiminie." Nervously, he added, "You know that hyung loves you, right?"

Jimin radiantly beamed and Suga could've sworn that he went blind for a few seconds. Jimin nodded and rested his chin on Suga's shoulder, their chests pressed flush against each other. Suga turned his head and pressed his lips against Jimin's cheek. He chuckled when he felt Jimin's increasing heartbeat. 

He wouldn't do anything to change this.

 

~.~.~.~.~

 

About half an hour later, the others showed up in their pajamas with their backpacks full of snacks and drinks for the night. Jimin brought all four tents as promised plus air mattresses (because he insisted that sleeping bags would be too uncomfortable), pillows, and extra blankets just in case (because according to him, no one can ever have enough blankets). They spent the next few hours assembling the tents around a nearby bonfire setup while Suga and Jimin assisted anyone that needed help. By the time they were done, the sky was dark and adorned with stars. 

Carefully, Namjoon lit up the bonfire and beckoned the others to come out of the tents when it was done. J-Hope reached into his backpack and pulled out a rather excessive supply of marshmallows, Taehyung brought out the chocolate, and Jin brought the graham crackers that his mother had so thoughtfully packed for him. They gathered around the campfire to roasted marshmallows and make smores.

Suga grabbed a large marshmallow from one of the bags and squished it slightly between his fingers. He chuckled and nudged Jimin, "This looks just like you, Jiminie!"

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows, "Are you saying that I look like a chubby marshmallow?"

"No, you look like an adorable marshmallow." Then, just to be a tease, he added, "My marshmallow."

Jimin blushed as Suga popped the marshmallow into his mouth. The others once again 'Aww'ed at the cute couple, while Namjoon grimaced at their overflowing fluff.

Namjoon was having trouble making an edible s'more. The chocolate would either seep out all over the sides or the marshmallow would fall off his skewer before it made it between the graham crackers or the graham crackers would mysteriously shatter between his fingers. Jin looked over and noticed Namjoon's struggle and sighed.

"Have you ever made a s'more before?" Jin asked.

"No," Namjoon confessed, embarrassed.

Jin handed him two graham crackers and a piece of chocolate, "Put the piece of chocolate in the center of the bottom graham cracker."

Jin gave Namjoon step-by-step instructions on how to make a successful s'more and the younger followed very carefully. When Namjoon was finally done, he held his s'more up into the air with pride. After he took the first bite, he hummed in delight at the sweet taste. He held the s'more in front of Jin, "Hyung, you should take a bite, too. It tastes really good!"

Jin's eyes widened, but he took a small taste to make Namjoon happy. He smiled, "It's good. You did well, Namjoon-ah."

Unsurprisingly, the blood rushed to Jin's face as those thoughts returned. Why did he want to share the s'more with me of all people? He even held the s'more out for me. Was he feeding me? We shared the same s'more, does that mean we indirectly kissed? 

Namjoon waved his hand in front of Jin's eyes which were blankly staring at seemingly nothing. Jin snapped out of his daze when he heard Namjoon calling his name. He turned his head and saw a beaming Namjoon who was holding a skewer with a marshmallow already attached to it, "Hyung, help me with another s'more?"

Suga and Jimin were feeding each other snacks from Jin's bag. Taehyung and Jungkook were drinking hot cocoa and avoiding eye contact, despite the light nudges they gave each other. J-Hope gave up on making smores and devoured the marshmallows and chocolate by themselves. Namjoon asked the group, "How are your songs going?"

Suga was the first to speak, "Ours is going very well. Jiminie is so good at singing."

Jimin smiled shyly and blushed at the compliment, "No, no. I'm not that good, I still have a lot to improve on."

Suga nuzzled into the crook of Jimin's neck, "Your voice is perfect."

Jimin shut him up by pecking his lips but refrained himself from fully kissing his boyfriend, for he knew that the others wouldn't appreciate that very much.

J-Hope chirped happily, "Ours is progressing well, too! Jungkook and Taehyung sing so well."

Taehyung raised his brows, "Hyung, you recorded Jungkook already?"

J-Hope nodded, "Yeah, he came over to my house a while ago."

Taehyung's lips parted in offense, "I've never heard him sing before!" He turned his head to Jungkook, "Kookie, can you sing for me?" 

Jungkook blushed at Taehyung's sweet, pleading tone. He shook his head, "No. You can hear my voice in the recording, hyung!"

Taehyung leaned his head on Jungkook's shoulder and rested his hand on Jungkook's knee, knowing that it would definitely weaken the younger, "Please, Kookie? Can you sing for hyung?"

Jungkook blushed so much that he covered his face to save himself from too much embarrassment. But Taehyung pressed further and whispered into Jungkook's ear, "Please, Kookie? Hyung just wants to hear your voice~"

Jungkook's breath hitched when he felt Taehyung's breath against his ear. Finally, he gave in, afraid of what Taehyung would've tried next. His voice came out hesitantly at first but filled with confidence after a few lines. Taehyung was astounded with the sweet, gentle notes that floated so gracefully out of Jungkook's lips. He was immediately drawn in and locked in a daze that he didn't really want to escape. It felt as if he were wrapped in a warm blanket that was fresh from the dryer. When Jungkook finished the last notes, Taehyung's jaw was slack and his eyes were glazed over.

He reentered reality when he heard Jungkook's soft voice, "Hyung, was it okay?"

Recollecting himself as quickly as possible, he nodded, "Y-Yeah. That was really good, Kookie."

Jungkook smiled, pleased with himself, and rested his head on Taehyung's shoulder as the others applauded him. Taehyung's heartbeat accelerated and he swore that his heart would explode out of his chest if he didn't do anything about it. 

After a few hours of conversation, the boys (all except for Suga and Jimin) grew exhausted. The five went into their tents and settled down. 

Outside of the tents, Jimin sat in between Suga's legs and leaned into the older. They stared up at the stars and listened to the flickering of the fire next to them. Suga pressed loving kisses into Jimin's neck and the latter sighed in content. 

"Hyung?"

Suga hummed in response and nipped gently at Jimin's neck, smirking when Jimin gasped and whimpered softly. Jimin continued his question, "Hyung, what's your dream?"

Suga paused for a few seconds, then said, "I wanna be a rapper one day. Or maybe even a producer. Or maybe both. I just want to make my own music and have my own little studio in Seoul with all this fancy equipment." Unaware, he added, "I wanna leave this all behind and start all over from scratch. I want to have freedom to do whatever I want whenever I want. That would be the best." He began peppering Jimin's neck with kisses once again.

Shocked, Jimin cautiously asked, "Would you take me with you?"

Suga gently a mark into Jimin's neck and said raspily, "Only if you'll come with me."

Jimin would've said something more if he wasn't so distracted by Suga's mouth on his neck. He turned around in Suga's lap and captured his lips in a toe-curling kiss. Suga chuckled against Jimin's lips as his hand traveled under Jimin's shirt and traced his spine, pulling him closer. Suga pulled away slowly, smiling when he saw Jimin blushing violently.

"Jiminie, we should go to sleep soon. I don't want you to be too tired in the morning," Suga said softly, pulling his boyfriend up to his feet and tugging him to the tent.

They laid down on the mattress and Suga gripped Jimin close to his chest. After a few minutes, Suga was fast asleep. Jimin, however, couldn't fall asleep nearly as quickly.

In the tent next to them, Taehyung and Jungkook were trying to set things straight. The sat on their respective air mattresses, facing each other.

Looking at the floor nervously, Taehyung asked, "Jungkook, are we okay?"

Jungkook nodded, "I think so. Unless you don't think so."

Taehyung sighed in relief and met Jungkook's gaze, "I'm so sorry, Kookie. I shouldn't have kissed you or left you alone at school or made you feel bad about the whole thing. It was all my fault."

To Taehyung's surprise, Jungkook stood up and walked over and straddled Taehyung's legs. In a moment of boldness, he pressed his lips against Taehyung's. Taehyung's eyes widened in shock but he quickly responded and kissed back and tangled his fingers in Jungkook's hair while Jungkook looped his arms around Taehyung's neck. After a few seconds, they both pulled away.

Taehyung swallowed, "Jungkook?"

Jungkook looked down, "I'm sorry, hyung. I just...I've wanted to do that for a long time."

Taehyung lifted Jungkook's chin with his index finger and met his gaze with a soft smile, "It's okay, Kookie. I've been wanting to do that for a long time, too."

Unlike what Taehyung expected, Jungkook looked more sad than happy. He murmured, "I feel like you and J-Hope hyung broke up because of me. I'm sorry."

Taehyung shook his head, "It was going to happen eventually no matter what. You just happened to come at the time you did and now you won't stop blaming yourself for it." He pressed his forehead against Jungkook's, "Please stop blaming yourself, Kookie."

Jungkook nodded and closed his eyes. Taehyung pecked the younger's lips, causing Jungkook to smile slightly. Taehyung pat Jungkook's shoulders a few times to get him to stand up, "We should start sleeping, hm?"

Jungkook nodded and moved to his mattress, "Good night, hyung."

"Good night, Kookie."

A few tents over, Namjoon and Jin were keeping each other up with the never-ending conversation. They tried not to talk too loud just in case the others could hear them.

"What's up with Jungkook and Taehyung?" Namjoon asked. "They're all shy and quiet around each other. I mean, I know they're kinda a thing but they're so awkward that it gives me secondhand embarrassment."

"I don't know. They should just get together, though. The kids are so cute together, it's suffocating."

Namjoon nodded, then asked, "But why is J-Hope hyung all up in their business? He and Taehyung literally broke up yesterday and he's already, like, planning their wedding."

Jin grimaced and rubbed the back of his neck, "It's...complicated. But I'm pretty sure they broke up because he thought that Taehyung would be happier with Jungkook. Assuming that Taehyung was sad about something, not saying what, J-Hope just wants to make Taehyung happy again as quick as possible. That's probably why he's such an over-excited shipper."

Namjoon nodded, "But doesn't he still love Taehyung?"

Jin shrugged, "Of course. That's why he's letting him go to Jungkook."

"Wow. J-Hope hyung is such a good person!"

Jin, who was growing tired, yawned, "He really is an angel, isn't he? I'm going to sleep. You should, too. Good night, Namjoon."

"Night, hyung."

 

~.~.~.~.~

 

 Jimin couldn't sleep. Throughout the night, he tossed and turned and wrestled himself out of Suga's grip. Suga stirred in his sleep and furrowed his brows as he unconsciously searched for Jimin. Jimin stood up from the mattress and kissed Suga on the forehead before walking out of the tent. He sat down on the grass and stared at the unlit campfire.

He was confused from what Suga said earlier that night. He wants to leave everything behind? What's so wrong with what he has right now? Would he leave me? What if I'm not a good boyfriend? What if he doesn't love me anymore? But we've only been together for a few weeks, am I that undesirable? 

Jimin tilted his head up and looked at the stars. They were comforting and whispered back to him. You're not a burden, Jiminie. Your laughs are perfect. Your voice is perfect. Your smile is perfect. You're perfect.

He smiled to himself. Hyung wouldn't leave me. He loves me, just like I love him. He didn't know how long he gazed at the sky for. He stared for minutes, hours, days, millenniums. He stared until the stars disappeared, leaving kisses behind, and the darkness faded and was replaced with a sunrise. 

He felt a pair of hands on his shoulders and turned around to see a drowsy Suga. He smiled softly up at his boyfriend, "Good morning, hyung."

Suga rubbed his eyes and Jimin's smile widened. Hyung is so cute when he's tired. Suga yawned, "It was really cold without you."

"Sorry, hyung."

Suga leaned his head on Jimin's shoulder, "What were you doing out here?"

"Just...thinking."

"What were you thinking about?"

Jimin blushed, "You."

Suga smiled and pecked Jimin on the cheek, "Jiminie is so loyal to hyung. Did you get any sleep last night?"

Jimin shook his head, "No. I couldn't sleep."

Suga pouted. Jimin pointed at the sun, which was steadily rising over the horizon, "Look at the sun, hyung. It's so pretty."

Suga smiled, "What sun? Jiminie, you're right here."

Jimin giggled. Suga was the perfect amount of cheesy and sarcastic. It felt nice knowing that he was the only one to see this side of Suga. The side that showered Jimin with sickeningly sweet remarks, with the gentle yet firm kisses and that held Jimin at night. 

Suga whispered, "Jiminie? I love you."

"I love you, too."

 


 

A longer chapter for this week! Ok, it's not that long. It's less than 5K words w/o the author's note, but that doesn't matter. This is kinda embarrassing, but I had to look up how to make a s'more...I've never been camping before, so yeah. But I'm proud of this chapter, all 3 ships are included! Yay!

I hope you enjoyed this week's chapter, see you guys next update!

Love,

Kilotons