Chapter 9

Double-Trouble Combo X2 ☠

 

Chapter 9: Maybe.

Everyone seemed different after what happened yesterday, well maybe except Yoomi. She was still sitting quietly in her chair, nobody dares to go and talk to her. The girls in your class didn’t do anything bad to you but instead they were acting weird. They were being nice to you that it freaked you out. They were talking to you and were walking alone with you to class arm in arm. They were smiling at you and kept asking you to hangout with them after class.

You didn’t know what happened to them since yesterday they were glaring at you and even got your uniform wet.

Chorong saw you at the corner of her eyes and quickly gave you a confused looked then mouthed, “What’s going on?”

You were just as confused as she was and you also gave her a confused looked then shrugged as the two girls dragged you to class. The two finally left you as you reached your seat and you finally sighed in relief.

“~~ ah! Would you like to eat with me during lunch break?” Bomi, the girl who was sitting behind you tapped on your shoulder. You turned to her to find her smiling widely at you. It gave you creeps since she never once talked to you and it was the first time she had ever talked to you.

“Ah, sorry but my friends and I are eating together. Thanks for the invite anyway.” You smiled back.

“Oh, I see. But do you want to grab a coffee later after school?” Bomi asked again and judging from her look, she wouldn’t take no for an answer. And if ever you say yes, you were sure that she would bug you again the next day.

“I’m not so sure, but if I have nothing else planned to do later, I’ll go with you.” You told her.

“Really? That’s good then! Hopefully you’re not busy so that we can hang.” She smiled cheerfully at you. “Oh and if Youngmin is also free, you can invite him to join us.”

You finally realized why they were all suddenly being nice to you. It was so that they can get close to the twins using you.

You rolled your eyes and mumbled, “Waah jinja. You guys are really something.”

Bomi didn’t hear what you said since she went back on texting on her phone.

 

“Yah! Is it just me or do you guys think that everyone’s extremely weird today?” Jung Ah asked you as she nudged you.

“What’s the deal with them really?” Chorong also asked as the three of you went to your usual seat in the cafeteria.

“~~ ah! Here are some cookies! I baked them last night.” Some girl went towards to your table and left a cookie jar.

Your two friends stared at her as she left then the both of them just shook their heads and turned to you, asking for some explanation.

“Don’t look at me like that. I’m just as confused as you guys are.” You told them and began eating your lunch.

“By the way guys, if you guys want it, you can have it.” You said as you pointed at the cookie jar.

“No thank you. I bet she did something to those cookies.” Jung Ah quickly declined.

“I don’t think so. They’re trying to be nice to me so that they could get close to the twins.” You told them.

“Seriously? Those bit-” Jung Ah was about to curse out loud when Chorong stopped her.

“Those girls have no shame! Aish jinja.” Jung Ah groaned. “Trying to get close to Kwangmin.”

Just then Youngmin came to your table and you could see all the girls in the cafeteria turned their head towards your table.

“I knew it.” You mumbled.

Youngmin saw the cookie jar and asked if he could have it instead. You just nodded your head at him and you could hear a girl shouting. “Yah! Did you see that? Youngmin just ate the cookies that I baked!!”

You just rolled your eyes and went back on eating your lunch.

“By the way, do you know where Kwangmin eats his lunch? He never eats in the cafeteria.” Jung Ah pouted.

The three of you shook your heads and Jung Ah sighed as she stood up.

You asked her where she was going and she just told you that she had to do something important.

Chorong felt weird being around with the two of you cause she felt like a third wheeler so she decided to excuse herself by saying that her boyfriend, Hyunseong is looking for her.

“Yah, don’t you have any friends aside from me?” You asked Youngmin.

“Umm, I do. But they don’t go to this school.” He told you.

You sighed and shook your head at him. “Why don’t you join the varsity team or some clubs?”

“Not interested in those kind of things. And I don’t need friends, I have you and your friends.” Youngmin smiled and you couldn’t help but be mesmerized by his smile.

 

Just as you Youngmin were about to leave school, a cheery voice called your attention. “~~ ah!”

You turned around and you quickly frowned as you saw the tiny figure running towards the both of you.

“So are you free?” Bomi asked as she smiled hopefully at you.

“Um, well not really. Youngmin and I are about to leave already.” You told her.

Bomi pouted, “Awww, but you told me you’re going to grab a drink with me..”

She then turned to Youngmin, “Oppa, how about you? Do you want to grab a drink with me?”

“Uh sure.” Youngmin agreed then looked at you.

“Really? Let’s go then!!” Bomi excitedly said and dragged Youngmin with him.

You just sighed and walked towards the gate when you spotted Kwangmin by the gate while looking at his watch.

“What are you doing?” You asked him.

“None of your business.” He glared at you.

“You don’t have to be so rude.” You mumbled and started walking away from him.

“Where are you going?” He asked as he grabbed your bag to stop you.

“Yah! Let go! I’m going home of course.” You spun around to glare at him.

“Where’s my brother?” He raised an eyebrow at you as he let go of your bag.

“He’s doing something.” You told him and then walked away.

As you were walking down the road, you could feel Kwangmin following behind you. You turned to look and he just shot you a look.

“Yah! Why are you following me?” You shouted.

“I’m not. I’m also going home.”

You decided to ignore him and just continue to walk towards the bus stop.

“Where’s your car?” You finally asked him.

“I don’t know.” He stated as he stood beside you to wait for the bus.

The bus came and the two of you went inside, there was just one more seat left and you decided to stand since you knew Kwangmin would probably take the seat. But he didn’t, instead, he stood beside you and pushed you to the empty seat in front of you.

You sat down and blinked up at him. I didn’t know that Kwangmin was nice. Maybe there’s a lot more of him that I don’t know of. Maybe he's not so bad after all.

“I know I’m handsome so stop staring already.” He smirked down at you and you just rolled your eyes at him then stared at the window beside you.

Okay, maybe kinda nice but he is still sure one heck of a cocky jerk.