Chapter 11

Double-Trouble Combo X2 ☠

 

Chapter 11: Partners

Your alarm clock rang causing you to wake up. You stretched your arms as you sat down on your bed, still half asleep.

Your eyes flung open as you don’t remember ending up in the bed last night. The last thing you remembered was trying to solve your homework. That’s it.

You walked towards your study table and found your math homework finished.

“Did I finish this all last night? But I’m really sure that I fell asleep while doing it.” You mumbled trying to recall what happened last night.

“Maybe Youngmin went in to my room and finished my homework for me. And maybe since he felt bad for me, he carried me to bed.” You said dreamingly.

You got ready for school and went out to find the twins eating breakfast with Taemin, who’s also already awake. You quickly sat beside Taemin and started eating too.

After breakfast, the four of you got ready to leave.

“Youngmin ah,” you called before he went inside the car, where Taemin was waiting for them to go in.

“Hmm?” He turned around to look at you.

“Thank you for last night.” You smiled.

Youngmin’s eyebrows furrowed, he looked lost at what you were saying, “Last night? What about last night?”

“I just wanted to say thanks that’s all.” You smiled and turned to go inside the car.

“Did I do something last night?” He asked you but you were already inside the car so he just sighed and decided to ask you about it later.

 

“Kwangmin haksaeng.” The teacher called out.

You looked beside you and found Kwangmin sleeping on his seat.

The teacher wasn’t all that pleased so you decided to poke him to wake him up. “Kwangmin ah. Wake up.” You whispered as you poked.

He shook his head and opened his eyes, seeing the teacher with his arms crossed right in front of him.

“Just because you’re a son of wealthy guy doesn’t mean I should let you off right? We should treat each other as equals right? So if you want to sleep, get the hell out of my class.” The teacher told him.

Kwangmin sent him his famous glare and stood up from his seat. “I will then.”

He left the class causing the teacher to feel more agitated.

“Anyone else feel like sleeping in my class? Feel free to follow him and you’ll end in the principal’s office.” He told the class and went back in front of the class to continue the lecture.

 

You were now really pissed because it was all Kwangmin’s fault. If he hadn’t pissed the teacher off and just said sorry then they wouldn’t have to suffer.

You went to the library while stomping since you guys were assigned to make a research paper regarding a topic that he discussed. Oh and not only did he assigned the class a research paper but he had a pop quiz after class that made you pissed as hell since you weren’t listening the entire time. So you got pretty much a zero in the quiz.

As you went inside the library, you saw Kwangmin sitting with his face on the table.

You went up to him and found him sleeping again. You slapped his arm and he opened his eyes, he was still half asleep as he looked up at you. You hate to admit it but he looked so cute with his droopy eyes. But you quickly remove that thought from your head.

“Yah! Its all your fault!” You snapped at him making the librarian look at you.

He looked at you, not getting why you were suddenly there and shouting at him. “What?” He groaned.

“Well, you pissed our teacher if you don’t remember. And he took his anger at us. And it wasn’t even our fault. He gave us a pop quiz and even asked us to make a research paper. And guess what, since I’m the lowest in class, he made me partners with you.” You told him with an irritated look on your face cause you have a feeling that he wasn’t listening to you at all.

He just nodded his head at you and told you to leave since he was really sleepy.

You rolled your eyes and huffed in disbelief. “Aren’t we going to do the research paper?” You asked him.

“Can’t we do that some other time? Can’t you just let me sleep? It was your fault that I’m this sleepy anyway.” He mumbled and closed his eyes again to sleep.

“Excuse me?” Your eyes widened at what he just said.

He was blaming you. You. And you didn’t even know why he would blame you for his sleepiness when you didn’t even do anything to him.

Just then it hit you, Youngmin didn’t know what you were talking about a while ago and now that Kwangmin’s sleepy, you had a feeling that he was the one who did it.

“Don’t tell me you were the one who answered my homework last night?”

He just nodded his head at her and used his hand to shoo her away.

But instead of feeling grateful, you hit him really hard on the back causing him to hiss in pain and glare at you.

“That’s what you get for going in to my room without my permission, you ert.” You whispered to him and left, feeling even more pissed than ever.

And the thought of having to work on a research paper with him even pissed you off.