Chapter 14

Double-Trouble Combo X2 ☠

 

Chapter 14: Feelings.

As your friends left the mansion, you decided to go look for Kwangmin. As you were just about to knock on his door, someone tapped you on your shoulder.

You turned around quickly startled, as if someone caught you peeping on some person.

“Hey Youngmin!” You greeted awkwardly.

“What are you doing?” He asked. “Is something wrong?”

“I.. I was just passing by. Wrong with me? No. I’m fine.” You quickly said.

“Are you sure? You’re being weird today..” Youngmin asked.

“I’m awesome. I think it’s because of my headache earlier.” You lied.

“Oh yeah, here I bought you some medicine.” He smiled and handed you a small plastic bag.

You couldn’t help but smile, you were hoping that your smile wasn’t that big of a smile cause if it was, then it would be totally obvious that you like him. You thanked him and you suddenly had the urge to hug him for being so caring but you knew that he being a good friend.

You suddenly thought of Bomi and the other girls that he has been hanging out with.

“What if he’s also sweet and caring to other girls besides me?” That thought suddenly went into your head and you found yourself frowning.

“Did something bad happen with you and Kwangmin?” Youngmin asked again as he saw you frowning.

“What? Me and Kwangmin? Why do you ask?” You asked as your eyes widened at the sudden question. You didn’t know why Youngmin would ask something like that when he doesn’t even know what’s going on with your hate relationship with Kwangmin. Or maybe he was asking because he thinks you like Kwangmin. “We’re not really that close please don’t misunderstand. And there’s nothing really going on between the two of us. We were just partners for a project and that’s about it.”

“It’s just that I always find the two of you fighting, I guess the two of you haven’t made up yet? I know Kwangmin’s a jerk most of the times but he’s really nice. And he has a weird personality too, 4D personality to be exact.”

“Really? Maybe I’ll keep annoying him and make that 4D personality of his emerge.” You managed a laugh, you really couldn’t imagine Kwangmin being funny and goofy other than sending death glares to everyone.

You thanked Youngmin again for the medicine and was about to go to your room when he stopped you.

“~~ ah, are you still up for that movie marathon with me? We were supposed to do it the other day but you already went to bed when I got home so how about we do it later after dinner?” He asked with those puppy eyes of his, making it hard for you to say no.

“Fine.” You agreed.

As the two of you were busy watching a comedy movie, Kwangmin went down from his room to get something to drink when he spotted you and his brother sitting next to each other on the couch, watching a movie and eating popcorn. The two of you would unconsciously laugh really loud when a funny part comes up.

Kwangmin rolled his eyes at the two of you and was just going up to his room again when his brother called him.

“Wanna watch with us?” He asked.

You looked at Youngmin and gave him a look that said ‘No freaking way! I am not letting that dude ruin our movie marathon.’ But Youngmin didn’t seem to have seen it.

You were hoping that Kwangmin would say no cause you really wanted to hang with just Youngmin, just the two of you. And Kwangmin being there would just ruin your time with him.

But you kind of having this feeling that he would say no cause hanging out with other people even if it’s his own brother is so not his thing.

Kwangmin didn’t say anything but sat down on the other couch which was right beside the couch that you and Youngmin were sitting on.

You would constantly look to your side to look at Kwangmin and at some part, you would see him smiling and you found it really cute when he did. Maybe it was because you don’t get to see him smile often that it made you think that way.

 

After a few more hours of watching, you were already dozing off at the couch with your head leaning on Youngmin’s shoulder, who was also in deep sleep. Kwangmin stood up from his seat since he was already tired and was heading off to his room when he noticed that the two of you were already asleep.

He didn’t know why he suddenly felt annoyed seeing you two asleep. He saw you sleeping by his brother’s shoulder and glared. He went towards the two of you and pushed your head away from his shoulder and to the pillow making you groan. Seeing your expression, it made Kwangmin smile and kissed your forehead.

As he walked up to his room, he wanted to punch himself for kissing you on the forehead. He didn’t even know why he did that, remembering that incident, his heart beated against his chest.

“You must have gone crazy Jo Kwangmin.” He told himself as he placed his hand on his chest.