Chapter 6

Double-Trouble Combo X2 ☠

 

Chapter 6: Jo Residence

You just stared wide-eyed at the house right in front of you and before you could even say anything, Taemin did. “Woah. This isn’t even a house. This is a mansion.”

“Is this your house Youngmin?” You asked as you looked at him.

“I’m afraid so.” He said.

You wanted to kill yourself for asking such an obvious one as you remembered that he is a son of a billionaire, of course his house would be a mansion.

“Noona! We hit the jackpot! We wouldn’t be worrying about loan sharks from now on!” He told you.

You told Youngmin that you would just stay at Jung Ah’s since this is embarrassing for you but he insisted.

“Would your father be okay about it?” You asked.

“Of course he’ll be fine with it! I’ll talk to him once he gets back from his business trip but he rarely comes home.” He smiled. “Now, let’s go in shall we?”

The butlers and maids quickly formed a line, they greeted in unison. “Welcome back, Master Youngmin.”

“Annyeong, I’m back! I brought my friends over. This is Lee ~~ and her brother, Taemin. They’ll be staying with us starting from today on, so please take good care of them.” He said.

The butlers took your luggage from Youngmin’s car and some maids took the bags that you were holding.

Youngmin asked you to come in and your jaw dropped as you stepped foot inside. The house no scratch that, the mansion was incredibly big. They had the biggest TV you have ever seen and your eyes are practically glued on a golden statue of their dad, Jo Jeung Seuk. Before your eyes could even scan the whole first floor, you turned to look to where the shouting was coming from.

You saw him, Jo Kwangmin, standing on the stairs as he threw a pair of shoes to the ground, where a maid was kneeling down.

“I’m sorry Master Kwangmin.” She sobbed.

“Yah do you think you could replace a pair of shoes with your tears? Do you think that just by saying sorry everything would be back to normal?” He asked as he looked at the maid disgustingly.

“I’ll clean the stain or I’ll just buy you a new pair master.” She sobbed as she took the pairs to her arms and was just about to leave when Kwangmin scoffed.

“Buy a new one? That’s a limited edition. I doubt that you’ll have the money to buy one. And it’s not even out in the market yet. Oh and you don’t need to cause you are already fired.” He smirked and left the maid crying on her knees.

“That dude sure is grumpy.” Taemin whispered beside you.

You doubt that Kwangmin would be glad when he finds out that you’ll be staying here. No actually, you were already expecting him to kick you out once he sees you.

“Um, Youngmin… I don’t think your brother is going to be cool about me and my brother staying here.” You told him but he just told you not to worry and that he is going to talk to him later. He smiled and then asked one of the maids to take you to your room.

The maid led the both of you upstairs, she opened a door and motioned for Taemin to go in but just as you were about to go in, she stopped you.

She opened the door right next to your brother’s and motioned for you to go in as well.

“Please tell me if you need anything. You can press that button there by the nightstand whenever you need me or someone.” She smiled and bowed at you.

“Ah neh. Thank you very much.” You kindly bowed back and she left.

You looked around your new room. Your bed was huge and it was decorated like a princess’ bed, it was baby pink and full of laces. Your eyes widened as you saw the bathroom, it was almost as big as your room. And your jaw dropped as you saw the walk-in closet. You sat down on your bed as you finished exploring your room.

“Woah. These two are sure rich. I mean, what did I expect anyway? Just a plain small room?”

You noticed that your bags were already there and you decided to unpack your things, which didn’t even occupy half of the closet.

 

You finally sat down on your bed as you finished unpacking. Your door flung open and you turned to look to who it was. You quickly frowned as you saw Kwangmin on your doorway.

“What the hell are you doing here?” He asked as he shot you a glare.

“Didn’t Youngmin tell you?” You asked.

“Course he did. What’s your intention?” Kwangmin raised an eyebrow at you. “Do you like me that much you even planned on staying here?”

“For your information Kwangmin sshi, I didn’t plan on staying here. Your brother insisted that we should stay here. Oh and don’t worry, I don’t think we’re going to stay that long anyway.”

“Good then cause I don’t really want to be entangled in your business.” He said. “You should be thankful that you’ll be enjoying your stay here since you’ll be seeing me often. But let me tell you this, no matter how hard you try, I won’t like you.”

He smirked at you and left you with a stunned expression.

“Wait, does he think that I like him? Heol. That dude is seriously a feeler. When did I say that I like him?”