Chapter 12

Double-Trouble Combo X2 ☠

 

Chapter 12: A date with him.

“Jo Kwangmin.” You shouted as you pounded on his door.

No reply.

You blew your side bangs in frustration and finally decided to barge into his room.

“Yah! Lazy head! Aren’t y-” You shouted as you entered his room but you stopped when you realized he wasn’t there.

“Where the hell did he go now?” You mumbled.

Just then, before you could even leave his room, you heard someone coming out of the bathroom. Your eyes widened as you saw Kwangmin closing the bathroom door with just a towel wrapped around his waist. You used your hand to cover your eyes and silently turned away to leave his room. He didn’t seem to notice you as he grabbed another towel from his cabinet and used it for his hair. He turned around and saw you sneakily exiting his room. He grabbed his pillow from the bed and threw it at you just before you could leave.

“Yah! What do you think you’re doing?” He asked as he went towards you. He placed his hand over the door, which was just right across your face. You didn’t dare to turn around, afraid to see his body again.

“I didn’t know you were a ert.” He mumbled.

“I am not.” You said.

“Then what are you doing in my room?”

“Can’t we talk about this later? Once you’re already dressed up?” You asked.

He removed his hand and stepped away from you and you took this chance to quickly leave.

As you closed the door behind you, you touched your cheeks, which was now heating up. You fanned yourself, “Why was it so hot in there?”

You suddenly remembered him in just a towel and you wanted to slap yourself for even thinking about it. “Get over it ~~!” You told yourself and went down the stairs.

You sat on the couch with Taemin in the living room when he asked you if something happened but you shook your head as fast as possible and told him it was nothing. You breathed out and calmed yourself as you tried watching some sports competition that your brother was watching.

You felt someone sat beside you so you turned your head and saw Kwangmin. You heart quickly accelerated and you had to tell yourself to calm down.

“So, mind explaining what you were doing in my room earlier?” He asked.

“I didn’t know what you were doing okay? I was just goin-”

“What was Kwangmin hyung doing?” Your brother asked as he raised an eyebrow at you.

You didn’t even realize that his attention wasn’t in the tv but instead to your conversation.

“Stop thinking about dirty thoughts Lee Taemin! You’re just fourteen for goodness sake.” You yelled at him as you hit him with the couch pillow.

“But noona, I didn’t say anything about dirty stuff. So... noona did really see something dirty.” Taemin grinned slyly.

“Aish!” You could feel your cheeks heating up again and you swore you saw Kwangmin smirking at the corner of your eyes.

You stood up and went straight to the front yard without even looking at any of them.

You wanted to strangle the both of them for being so annoying just then Kwangmin came and suddenly starting to drag you to his car.

“Let go of me.” You yanked his hand away but he grabbed you again but this time his grip on you was tighter.

He dragged you to the front seat and closed the door as you sat. He went to the driver’s seat and started the car’s engine.

“Where are you taking me?” You asked.

“No questions. You just need to accompany me, consider it as payback to me as you saw something.. wonderful a while ago. A lot of girls would pay a lot just for that view.” He said. “Buckle up.”

 

“You drag me all the way here just to buy that.” You tried to stay calm but you couldn’t since he wasted your day just for some coat and you should have been at home working at your research project that he doesn’t want to help on.

“Yah!” You shouted at him as he was completely ignoring what you had just said.

He ignored you as he walked like nothing or nobody was talking to him like you were just a ghost walking behind him.

He was walking so fast that you barely managed to cope up with his speed.

“May I remind you that you’re with a person whose legs are not that long unlike someone. So please do keep in mind to slow down once in a while.” You told him and he finally stopped and turned around at you.

“Not my problem.” He replied without even caring whether she was okay or not.

And then you remembered that this was Jo Kwangmin that you are with. So you just followed behind him without objecting or complaining but you furrowed your eyebrows as soon as you saw Kwangmin entering another shop.

You quickly followed into the shop and found Kwangmin already looking at the clothes that are displayed in the rack.

“Yah! Aren’t you done yet?” You asked completely annoyed.

“What do you think?” He asked back and grabbed a leather jacket from the rack and went to another one.

You followed him again and asked, “Are you trying to get me so worked up?”

“You should look at their clothes. It’s really nice. You might want to change your whole wardrobe.” He said ignoring your question again. “Oh and I can lend you some money if you need.”

“I never knew boys were into shopping. Wait. Are you even a boy?” You commented which again he completely ignored as he went into the cash register to pay.

“Um, may I just remind you that you haven’t tried on the clothes yet.” You said.

“Omo! Mr. Kwangmin! You’re back again I see.” The female staff who’s in her early 20s at the counter called.

“And you brought a friend?” She asked as she looked at you with fiery eyes. “Is she your girlfriend?”

You got the message that she wasn’t happy that Kwangmin brought a girl with him.

“Not a chance. She’s just someone I know from here and there.” He said.

“Oh I see.” The female smiled hearing that you weren’t Kwangmin’s girl.

You rolled your eyes as you saw Kwangmin grinning like a total idiot as he was contented at what he had just said.

“You look really more charming in person that in magazines. Please do come back often.” The female smiled as she handed the paper bag and receipt to him.

You were fake vomiting on the sidelines as you heard her say that. Charming my .

As you and Kwangmin left the store, you turned to him, “Are you finally done with your shopping thing?”

“I guess so.” He replied.

“Let’s go then. I still have to do ‘our’ research paper because I know for a fact that you aren’t going to help me do it.” You told him as you walked towards the exit of the mall.

“I’m not yet done actually.” He grabbed your wrist and you have no choice but to follow him since if you don’t, you wouldn’t have transportation to go back home.

 

You pretty much dozed off the whole car ride back to the house. Your head was aching after the movie that you watched with Kwangmin and you were really exhausted from all the walking around in the mall.

You slept so comfortably and wouldn’t wake up that Kwangmin had to ask one of the butlers to carry you up to your room.

Kwangmin placed a paper bag on your wardrobe and then he went to your table and placed your bag down. He was just about to leave when he heard you snored, he almost let out a laugh but caught his self.

He turned to look at her one last time and mumbled, “Thanks for accompanying me today. You don’t know how much I hate watching movies alone.”

Kwangmin’s lips curved upward, and the yes the Jo Kwangmin was actually smiling as he left.