Chapter 3

Double-Trouble Combo X2 ☠

 

Chapter 3: Who do you like?

You walked towards your school gate expecting a black limo blocking the main entrance. But to your dismay, there wasn’t any. The girls were waiting by the gates while looking at their phones to check themselves.

“So the prom king isn’t here yet huh?” You mumbled. “Well, lucky for me, I wouldn’t have to see his face.”

You went towards your classroom and saw that Kwangmin was already at his seat, staring at the window. All girls in the class were staring at him dreamily while the boys were giving him annoyed looks.

“Ugh. So the jerk is already here, huh?” You mumbled under your breath.

You went to your seat, which was beside his seat and sat down, you decided to ignore him since it’s not even worth talking to him or giving him a smile.

“So class.” Mr. Jang called. “We have another new student who’ll be joining us from today on.”

You smiled as the new student walked inside the class. The girls in your class started gawking and squealing. They were looking from Kwangmin then to the new transferee then back at Kwangmin.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Jo Youngmin imnida, Kwangmin’s twin brother.” He cheerfully said as he eyed the class. As he was looking around, he finally landed his eyes on you and quickly smiled. The girls in your class started squealing as they thought that he smiled for them.

“Now, Youngmin haksaeng, where should I put you?” Mr. Jang mumbled as he tapped his chin.

“Do you want to sit next close to your brother? Jimin haksaeng, would you mind sitting at the back? The seat next to Seulgi.”

“Neh seonsaengnim.” The Jimin guy said as he moved.

 “Youngmin sshi, please take his seat.” Mr. Jang said and Youngmin quickly went to the seat, which was in front of Kwangmin.

Mr. Jang proceeded with his lecture while you were busy peeking, more like staring at Youngmin. Youngmin turned around and smiled at you, “~~ right?”

“Neh.” You smiled back.

Kwangmin was staring at the both of you and you didn’t even noticed how hard he was glaring at you.

“Did you go to the meat shop I told you about?” You asked.

“Oh neh! Their meat is really good! We should eat there sometime!” Youngmin offered.

“Sure!” You couldn’t help but feel excited.

You were smiling all through out the class and even giggling as you take down your notes.

Kwangmin just stared at Youngmin then at you then back at Youngmin and then back at you. “They know each other?”

Kwangmin just rolled his eyes and fished out his phone from his pocket then started playing games in class.

 

“Omo! Yah! Yah!” Jung Ah shouted as she smacked your hand as you made your way out of class.

“How can you do this to us huh?” Chorong pouted.

“Do what to you guys?” You blinked at them.

“Yah! Your innocent act won’t fool us! Stop trying to attract both of the twins okay? I heard that those two boys are near you!” Jung Ah almost screamed at your ear.

“Can you please tone down your voice?” You said to Jung Ah as the three of you walked down the hallways.

“I’m not attracting them okay? I don’t like them okay?” You said.

Jung Ah eyed you, “Are you sure that you don’t like anyone of them? Just don’t steal my Kwangmin oppa or I’m sure I’ll kill you.”

“Ah, it’s not like I don’t like any of them..” You mumbled.

“Who? Who is it? Is it also Kwangmin oppa?” Chorong asked as her eyes widened.

“Aniyo, it’s Youngmin sshi.. But wait, don't get me wrong, I don't like him, I just like him better than Kwangmin. Wait Cho, don’t tell me you also like Kwangmin?” You asked as she nodded her head.

“I wonder what Hyunseong’s face would be like when he finds out..” Jung Ah smirked.

“Yah! It’s not like I would trade out Hyunseong for Kwangmin! I just find him handsome okay?” Chorong pouted.

Hyunseong suddenly came and put his arms around Chorong’s waist, “So, what are you girls talking about?”

“Ugh, none of your business.” Jung Ah said and rolled her eyes as she saw the two being lovey dovey.

“Sorry girls, but is it okay to grab my girlfriend away from you guys? We’re going to watch movies later on.” Hyunseong smiled.

“Yeah, yeah. Please go on now. Your lovey dovey scene is too much to handle please.” You said as you shooed them away.

 

Jung Ah accompanied you to work and stayed there while you were busy stacking the shelves. She told you all about the twins and their different personalities. She even told you how to distinguish on who is who when their hair colors are the same.

“Jung Ah, how do you know all these?” You asked.

“I already told you, you should be updated or else some other girls might still your love away from you.” She told you.

“Those guys already have a fanclub?” You asked.

“Of course they do!” Jung Ah shouted causing the ahjusshi who was eating his ramen to turn around and glare at her. She quickly bowed apologetically and the ahjusshi went back on eating his ramen.

“Why do you like Kwangmin anyway? I mean they both look the same. So why Kwangmin?” You asked as you looked at her.

“Well, he is handsome and he has this aura that is very different from his other twin. How about you? Why do you like Youngmin?” She said as she grabbed a bag of chips in one the shelves and opened the package then started eating.

“He is kind and sweet, he is very different from his other twin…” You said as you remembered him smiling at you sweetly the other day. “Oh and he even invited me to eat sometime with him.”

“You..! I’m so jealous! You and Youngmin just met and you’re already dating! While me, I haven’t even talked to Kwangmin yet!” Jung Ah said as she face palmed her self.

“Wait, what? Me? Dating? You’re kidding me right? We’re just friends? Besides, I don't even like him.” You mumbled the last part.

“Aish! This is making me feel sad. I’m going home.” She pouted and she continued on munching on her chips as she went out of the mart.

“Yah! Jung Ah! You haven’t paid for the chips yet!” You called but she already went out.

“Aish! That girl really.” You sighed and continued stacking the shelves.