Chapter 1

Double-Trouble Combo X2 ☠

 

Chapter 1: New student

“What?!?” you shouted as you stood up from your seat.

“Why ~~? Is there a problem?” Mr. Jang asked as he raised an eyebrow at you.

“Um, it’s nothing seonsaengnim. I’m sorry for interrupting.” You pinked from the embarrassment and quickly bowed as you sat on your seat.

“Jo Kwangmin haksaeng, please proceed to your seat.” Mr. Jang finally said and quickly proceeded to the lectures.

You watched as Kwangmin walked towards the empty seat beside you, he caught your eyes and quickly gave you a cold glare. He sat down on his seat and crossed his arms as he stared at the whiteboard boringly.

You quickly scribbled the equations Mr. Jang was explaining on the board when you noticed Kwangmin wasn’t even copying. He caught your eyes again and this time it startled you, which made your notebook fall near his seat.

“Um, Kwangmin sshi..” You started as nicely as possible. “Can you please get my notebook for me?”

Kwangmin looked at you then down at your notebook, he looked up again and gave you a smirk. He focused his attention back on the board again.

“Jerk.” You murmured under your breath.

The class went on with you just staring at the board, not copying a thing because of a certain someone.

Finally, the bell rang which signaled your lunch break. You quickly grabbed your notebook under Kwangmin’s seat as he left. You dust out your notebook and shoot it inside your backpack.

You went out of your class and joined your friends who were waiting for you outside your classroom.

You and your friends went to the cafeteria and sat at your usual seat.

“Hey ~~ ah! Why are you so down? Shouldn’t you be happy?” Jung Ah, your best friend asked.

“Why would I be happy?” You asked as you started eating your food.

“I heard your seatmate is none other than Jo Kwangmin!!” Chorong exclaimed.

“News sure travels fast.” You muttered. “What’s up with that dude anyway?”

“Omg. You don’t know? He is the school owner’s son.” Jung Ah informed.

“You mean, he is Jo Jeung Seuk’s son?!? He is the son of that millionaire?!?” Your eyes widened as you almost spit out the grape juice you were drinking.

“Billionaire.” Chorong corrected.

“That explains the black limo from earlier.” Jung Ah said.

“How did you know?” You asked.

“Everybody in this school is buzzing. You’ve got to gossip too, you know? He is even good looking in person than those pictures.” Chorong said in a very dreamy way.

“That jerk face of his.” You groaned.

“Yah! How can you say that? You just met him! And you’re lucky! Girls would die for your spot right now.” Jung Ah said as she nudged you at the side.

“Lucky? I’d rather sit with Yoomi than sit with him.” You said.

“Omo! You did not just say that! No one has ever dared to talk to her nor sit beside her after that toilet incident. No, you are not sitting there.” Chorong said as she shook her hands in front of you.

“Tss. If only these two know that this guy is a total bastard.” You thought to yourself.

//flashback//

As you made it inside your school, the girls were gawking and the boys were staring wide-eyed in your direction.

“Is there something on my face? I didn’t do anything to my face right? Or maybe I shouldn’t have tied my hair in a fishtail?” you thought to yourself.

Just then the group of girls quickly squealed and ran towards in your direction. They shoved you causing you to fall on your . You quickly stood up, dusted off your skirt, turned around and caught a glimpse of a black limo.

“What an entrance. Must be one of the popular kids.” You said frustrated and turned to leave.

You tried to squeeze yourself inside the crowded hallway. The bell rang and the students quickly ran inside their classrooms.

“Oh no. I’m late again. Crap.” You thought.

You quickly went to your locker and grabbed your books. You shoved your locker shut and quickly walked towards your class when you bumped into someone causing your books to fall and you to land on your again. You quickly grabbed your books, you looked up and saw a handsome guy staring down at you. He has a dark brown hair and really big eyes.

“Miahneyo, I was in a hurry.” You murmured.

He knelt down beside you and asked, “Where’s the principal’s office?”

“Even though my already hurts from falling, it’s all worth it when you meet a handsome guy who is really nice.” You smiled at the thought.

He stood up and continued to stare at you.

“On the corner to your left then turn right at the end of the hallway.” You instructed him as you stood up and dusted off your skirt again.

He left, not even bothering to say thank you or even help you up. He just left like that.

“Okay. I quickly take back what I said earlier. All I can say is that he is a jerk from head to toe.” You gritted your teeth and you quickly head to class.

“Lee haksaeng, late again for class?” Mr. Jang asked as he saw you trying to sneak your way in.

“Miahneyo, seonsaengnim.” You apologized and quickly head to your seat.

Mr. Jang began explaining and lecturing about the square root things. You quickly grabbed your notebook out and started copying notes.

Mr. Jang’s lecture came to a stop when there was a knock on the door and the class shifted their attention towards the door. But you just sat there and started drawing some stuff in your notebook.

“Oh, I’ve been expecting you.” Mr. Jang gave a small smile as he greeted.

“Class, there would be a new transfer student who would be joining us from today on.” Mr. Jang announced.

The girls in your class started to squeal.

“Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Jo Kwangmin.” A guy’s voice said and the girls’ squeals were even louder this time. You looked up to see who this hottie was.

Your eyes widened as you saw the new transferee. “That’s the guy from earlier! It’s him! What the heck is he doing in here?” you thought.

No way in hell you wanted him to be your classmate. You looked around and scanned the room, the only empty seat was beside you and Shin Yoomi. You bit your bottom lip. “No. Please don’t. No. I’m begging you.”

“Kwangmin haksaeng, you can sit next to Lee-”

“What?!?” you shouted as you stood up from your seat.