Chapter 4

Double-Trouble Combo X2 ☠

 

Chapter 4: Togetherness

As the time pass by, you and Youngmin have gotten close. Youngmin always invites you to go to places with him. Like just the other day, the two of you went to the mall to watch movies. You always decline on his offers but he always begs you that he doesn’t have anyone to go with and you always end up going with him.

Your friends were jealous of you that you always get to hang with Youngmin, while they can’t even approach Kwangmin. Especially Youngmin’s fans, they were all jealous that they give you cold glares as you walk pass the hallways and as you walk into class.

You can’t say that you don’t like Youngmin, cause truth needs to be told you kind of have a little bit of feelings for him but you just don’t want to admit it. Your heart always beats quickly when you see him or when he is around you and you blush when he teases or smiles at you. You don’t even know why you were acting like this when he is around you.

Kwangmin, on the hand, always ignores the girls who were trying to start a conversation with him. When a girl approaches him and will try to start a conversation, he will either walk away or put his headphones on.

 

“Yah! Yah! It’s already been a month since the Jo twins transferred here and Kwangmin’s fangirls hasn’t even talked to him.” Chorong said as she sat down at our table.

“You bet. He is so hard to talk to, that even I, feel so frustrated.” Jung Ah sighed. “At least one of us is lucky to get to talk to his other twin. Oh and sitting right next to him.”

Jung Ah gave me a glare as she sip on her mango juice and I quickly gave her an apologetic look.

“So, are you guys dating?” Chorong quickly asked as she looked at you.

“Aniyo. We aren’t.” You told her.

“Then why are you guys close and always go out?” Jung Ah eyed you.

“It’s because we’re friends. Just because we often hang out together doesn’t mean we’re in a relationship or something.” I said and started eating my pasta.

“Yeah right. Like his fanclub would believe that.” Jung Ah bitterly said.

“~~ ah, be careful okay? His fans might hunt you down, so be careful. I heard the twins’ fanclub are really scary.” Chorong advised.

“Neh eomeoni.” You saluted.

“Um, can I eat lunch with you guys?” Someone asked causing the three girls to look up.

“Oh! Youngmin! Ah sure you can.” You said and smiled at him.

He smiled at you guys and pulled the chair next to yours. The two of them just blankly stared at him as he began eating his food.

He looked up then saw them looking at him and just gave the two a mesmerizing smile.

He looked at you and offered his muffin, “Do you want a muffin?”

“Ah, aniyo. I’m full.” You smiled as you declined.

The two just glanced at you then at Youngmin then back at you.

“Guys? You okay?” You finally asked.

“Ah, yeah. We’re good.” The two said.

“Can I ask you a question Youngmin sshi?” Chorong started.

“Sure, what is it?” Youngmin asked.

“Why.. don’t you eat together with your brother?”

“My brother doesn’t really like eating with someone, he prefers to be alone all the time.” He said and continued eating.

“Is your relationship with him bad?” Jung Ah asked. “And is he really like that when you’re at home?”

“It’s not bad, it’s just that we don’t really try to get into each other’s business.” He said.

“Ahhh… I see…” Jung Ah mumbled. “Youngmin sshi, can you please help me talk to Kwangmin?”

“Judging by your looks, you seem to like my brother..” Youngmin eyed her.

“Aniyo! It’s not what you think. I don-”

“Sure, I’ll help you! But I don’t really know what I can help you with but I’ll do my best!” Youngmin cheerfully said.

“Jinja?” Jung Ah stood up and clasped her hands. Youngmin nodded at her and gave her a smile. “Thanks Youngmin sshi!”

 

Kwangmin was resting his back on a tree with his eyes closed and earphones plugged in.

“Umm.. Kwangmin sshi,” Jung Ah tapped his shoulder.

He opened his eyes and eyed Jung Ah boringly.

“Ah, Kwangmin sshi, I was wondering-”

“Miahn, but can you please leave me alone? I’m trying to take a nap.” Kwangmin said coldly and closed his eyes once again.

“Omo, I’m so sorry for disturbing you.” Jung Ah bowed and quickly left.

She went to where you guys were hiding and sighed.

“There’s still another way to approach my brother! Try giving him something with Pikachu or Pororo, if not try to give him ddeobeokki! Or you can invite him to eat with you!” Youngmin told her.

“But Youngmin sshi, I don’t think those things are going to help me.. I think he really is a snob.” Jung Ah sighed and sat down beside you guys on the bench.

“Jung Ah, don’t lose hope! You can do it!” Youngmin cheered her on and Jung Ah quickly stood up and said, “That’s right! I shouldn’t lose hope! In order for him to like me back, I should give more effort and liking someone takes time.”

“That’s the spirit!” You smiled and gave her a high five.

“I should be going now. I’ll come prepared tomorrow and I am determined to make him fall for me. Komawo Youngmin sshi! See you guys tomorrow.” Jung Ah said as she bid the two of you goodbye.

“Thanks Youngmin, for agreeing to help out Jung Ah.” You smiled at him.

“That’s nothing! I really want my brother to fall in love so that he’ll stop acting like a bratty kid.” He chuckled.

“Ah, it’s getting late! Sorry Youngmin but I have to get going since I still have my part-time.” You said and were just about to leave when he grabbed your hand.

“Let’s go together! I have nothing to do anyway.” He smiled.

The two of you walked together, Youngmin was happily walking with you arm in arm, while you were trying hard to stay calm.

Kwangmin stood up from where he was sitting and looked at the two of you from a distance. “What a frustrating sight to see.”