Chapter 2

Double-Trouble Combo X2 ☠

 

Chapter 2: The other twin

“Aish! This is the worst day ever! Screw that Jo Kwangmin.” You said as you were walking down the street to your house.

“How can girls even like him? He is not even nice.” You clenched your fist as you remembered what happened earlier.

Someone bumped me in the shoulder causing me to stumble a bit.

“Yah! Watch where you’re going!” You shouted at the guy who was wearing a leopard tracksuit.

He quickly turned around and bowed at you, “I’m sorry.”

You eyed him as he gave a small smile and walked away.

“Why do I have a feeling that I have already seen him somewhere?” you thought.

You shook your head and opened the front door. As you opened the front door, you saw your brother lying in the couch, eyes closed. You looked around and saw that the tv was open, the pizza crusts were all over the couch and boxes of ramyun all over the place. He didn’t even bothered cleaning up the mess he made.

“Yah! Lee TAEMIN!!! Wake up!” You shouted as you walked towards the couch and slapped his arm.

“Noona, I’m sleeping. Go away.” He sleepily said as he shooed you away with his hand.

“Yah! Lee Taemin! Don’t you dare close your eyes and sleep on me!” You gritted your teeth and spank him on the .

“Ah noona! Waeyo? What’s wrong with me sleeping?” He asked irritated yet innocently.

“Yah! Our parents are working overseas, I’m working at a mart and you.. you’re doing nothing! We’re not rich, do you know that?”

“Noona ah, I’m still a kid. You can’t expect me to work you know.” He gave you an innocent smile, which you quickly send him a glare.

“A fourteen year old who still acts like a kid. Wow.” You sighed as you started cleaning his mess.

“Noona, aren’t you going to be late for work?” He asked.

“Oh right! Work!” Your eyes widened and you quickly glanced at your watch.

You quickly went up to your room and changed to your work outfit.

You quickly walked towards the mart and reached there just in time before you were counted as late. The person in charge in the register left to shift with you.

You glanced at the window beside the register and saw a lot of girls staring in your way.

“Okay. Why are there lots of girls outside our store? We don’t usually get customers at this time around.” You mumbled.

“Oh, I think it’s because of that guy.” Your co-worker informed as she pointed to a guy sitting on one of the chairs in the other end.

You looked at him and paid attention to his hair, which was brightly colored with orange. He was wearing a brown colored leopard tracksuit.

“Wait, isn’t he the guy who bumped into me earlier?”

“Excuse me,” He called out.

Your co-worker nudged you and pointed at the guy. You walked towards the guy and sighed. “Yes sir? Do you need anything?”

“Oh. Um, I was just wondering, where can I eat meat in this area?” He asked as he glanced up at you.

Your eyes widened as you saw him, “Yah! Are you stalking me?” You asked.

“Excuse me? I don’t even know you.” The guy said while giving me a look.

“Can you please drop the act? Now, tell me, what do you want from me?”

“Uh.. I’m sorry but I don’t really get what you are trying to say.” He said at you with a very confused look on his face.

“Yah, can you please stop pretending? Yah, Jo Kwangmin!”

“Oh, you must have thought that I’m my twin, Kwangmin but I’m sorry I’m not him. My name’s Youngmin.” He told you.

You furrowed your brows at him, “Just because you dyed your hair doesn’t mean that you can trick me.”

“I can show you my identification card if you want.” He took out his wallet and gave you his card.

Your eyes widened as you saw that his name was really Jo Youngmin. He then gave you another picture, there you saw two Kwangmins. So, they’re twins?

Your cheeks suddenly turned pink due to embarrassment.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know that Kwangmin has a twin.” You apologized quickly. “I thought you were him.”

“Aniya, it’s okay. Are you close with my brother?”

“Ah, aniyo. I think he pretty much despises me.” You quickly denied.

“Ah, forgive my brother. He is not usually like that.” He gave you a smile that made your heart suddenly pound.

“Ah about your question! There’s a meat shop near here, just cross that street and turn to the right. Their meat is very delicious!” You smiled at him as you pointed the street.

“Really? Thank you.” He stood up to leave. He turned to you once again and asked, “Can I know your name?”

“I’m ~~, Lee ~~.” You smiled at him and he quickly returned a smile to you. You could feel your heart pounding on your chest. You didn’t know why, but you feel weird around this guy. You smile even when you’re not in school. It wasn’t even that fake smile you show around in school, it was different.

“It was nice meeting you ~~ ah.” He called out and gave you one last smile before he left.

You suddenly wished that he should be the one studying at your school instead of that arrogant bastard. You groaned as you remembered the other twin. “Why can’t he be just like his other twin?”