Chapter 5

Double-Trouble Combo X2 ☠

 

Chapter 5: Kicked out

As you were on your way out of your school, you spotted your brother standing at the front gate of your school. You went towards him and asked, “Yah Lee Taemin, what are you doing here?”

“Noona ah..” He mumbled as he scratched the back of his neck and bit his lower lip.

“Yah, don’t tell me you caused trouble.” You glared at him.

“Aniyo noona.. It’s about our house.. Something terrible is happening.”

“What about our house? Don’t tell me you burned the house.”

“Our house is being taken away..” Taemin said.

“Bwoh?” Your eyes widened at the sudden news and quickly head home with Taemin.

“What happened?” You asked.

“The loan sharks came.. They said that they’re going to take away our house..”

“Those bastards.” You cursed under your breath.

You finally arrived at your house with Taemin trailing right behind you. Your hands turned into a fist and you clenched your jaw as you saw the loan sharks throwing your things out of the house.

“Yah! What do you think you’re doing?” You shouted at them as you went near them.

“What do you think were doing?” One of the guys said as he scoffed at you.

“Yah! You have no right to grab things out from our house you know!” You shouted at him.

“Well hate to break it to you little girl but we’re taking your house away.” He smirked.

“Mwohrago? And why would you do that?” You asked. “We are paying our debts monthly just like you agreed and we haven’t missed out paying you.”

“It’s not because of that. There’s another reason why. Someone bought these lands.” One of them explained as he pointed at the five houses including yours.

“He offered us a very high price and we can’t turn it down.”

“You could have warned us a few days before you actually grab our stuff out from our house.” You argued as you grabbed the box that he was holding and placed it back inside the house.

“The buyer asked us to empty these by tomorrow. Since you guys never failed to miss out paying your debts, I’ll give you until tomorrow.” The leader finally said and sighed.

“Just be sure to be gone by tomorrow.” He said and they all left.

“Noona, what are we going to do?” Taemin asked as he looked at you worriedly.

You sighed and started grabbing your things and placed it back inside the house.

“Gwenchana, I’ll ask Jung Ah if she can let us stay at their house.” You said reassuringly.

“Noona, you can just stay with Jung Ah noona and I’ll ask one of my friends if I can stay with them. I don’t want to be a burden to you noona.. I can take care of my own now.” He smiled.

“Aniya, don’t think like that. You’re not a burden to me Taemin ah.” You said and gave your brother a hug. “Don’t worry, your noona will take care of everything okay?”

 

The next day, the loan sharks came back to your house while you were still sleeping. The loan sharks knocked down your door and forced the two of you to get up.You got up and grabbed your things that you busily packed yesterday.

“Well, good to see that you’re already prepared.” The guy snickered.

The men quickly moved to their feet and started throwing out the furniture out.

“Noona ah, where are we going to go now?” Taemin asked.

You wanted to tell him that everything was going to be fine, that the both of you will find somewhere to stay. But the truth is that, you don’t know where to go because you were sure that Jung Ah’s parents wouldn’t allow you to go and stay with them. Since they aren’t that rich and feeding two more people would just be a bother for them. And definitely not Chorong, her parents are really strict.

“~~, what happened?”

You quickly turned around and saw Youngmin standing behind you.

“Oh Youngmin.” You mumbled.

You didn’t want to see Youngmin now, it’s because you are embarrassed. You didn’t want him to see you in this state.

“Excuse me? Why are you taking this young lady’s house?” He asked them.

“Bo-boss?” One of the men said and quickly bowed at Youngmin.

“Do I know you?”

“Boss? He’s your boss?” You asked them.

“I’m sorry but I don’t know you guys and I didn’t order anyone to do something like this.” Youngmin stated.

“Ah, young master. Your father is now our boss. He bought these lands and told us to evacuate every resident who are living here.”

“My dad did?” He asked. “And why would he do that?”

“I don’t know what he’s going to do with it young master. He didn’t tell us. We’re sorry young master.” The leader said and bowed apologetically.

“You guys can stay at our house.” Youngmin said as he turned to look at you.

“Neh?” Your eyes widened at his suggestion.

“I mean, it’s pretty much my father’s fault so...” He smiled.

“But still.. it’s kinda..”

“No need to be embarrassed! We’re friends anyway! Friends help each other. You and your brother can stay as long as you want.” He smiled.

You tried to decline his offer, telling him that you’ll just stay with Jung Ah but he insisted and you ended up agreeing to stay at his house.

You liked the fact that you’ll get to stay under one roof with the guy that you like but you were that even your younger brother is staying.

“Noona ah, don’t worry. I won’t bother you. I will ask my friends if I could stay with them.” He whispered in your ear while you guys were in Youngmin’s car.

“You don’t need to do that Taemin ah, you can stay with your noona.” You smiled at him.

But there was something that was bothering you. It was his other twin, Jo Kwangmin. You were wondering how he would react when sees you. If he would kick you out the moment he sees you. But you were actually hoping that he would agree.