Chapter 7

Double-Trouble Combo X2 ☠

 

Chapter 7: Tour

As you opened your eyes, your surroundings were different. Not the usual small room and hard bed. When you woke up, it was big and too pink. Then you remembered that you moved in the other day.

You weren’t used to sleeping on a soft and big bed. You weren’t used to the big room and not a cramped up room. You weren’t use to the fact that you were living with the Jo twins. Yes, THE JO TWINS. The sons of the billionaire named Jo Jeung Seuk. You went out of your room as you finished prepping up.

“Are you trying to impress me with that dress of yours? Well it didn’t.” Someone said behind you.

You didn’t have to look at him cause you were a hundred percent sure that it was Kwangmin.

You decided to ignore him and went to your brother’s room, which was empty and you went downstairs to look for him.

You found your brother sitting with Youngmin at their dinning table, eating pancakes.

“Noona ah! These pancakes are good! You should try it!” Taemin quickly said as soon as he saw you. Youngmin turned to look at you and asked you to eat with them. He smiled at you when you sat down on your seat, which was beside your brother’s. You ate your food quietly and would glance up to see Youngmin staring at you with a smile. You quickly blushed as you met eyes with him and looked down.

“Since you guys are new here, why don’t I give you guys a tour?” He asked.

“You don’t need to Youngmin, I know you’re busy and all. Taemin and I can manage.” You smiled.

“Hmm. I was actually hoping you would say yes cause I don’t have anything to do today and I’m really bored.” Youngmin pouted.

“Well, if it’s okay then a tour would be nice.” You smiled at him.

After you have all finished eating, Youngmin is now dragging you and your brother to his convertible for the tour while Kwangmin was on his balcony staring at all of you as you guys left.

 

As the three of you finished touring around the streets, Youngmin decided to go to the mall. “Let’s watch a movie!”

Taemin excitedly agreed, “Movie! I want to watch!”

“Are you up for a scary movie ~~?” Youngmin asked you.

You didn’t like watching scary movies actually you hate it. You’re scaredy-cat when it comes to things like this. But you didn’t want to say no to his offer so you just agreed.

Taemin looked at you with a raised eyebrow and asked, “Noona, don’t you hate watching horror?”

“Course not. I love watching them you know.” You lied.

“That’s a relief then.” Youngmin smiled.

Youngmin left to the buy the tickets and snacks while you and Taemin just stood there.

“Noona, do you like that guy?” He asked as he pointed at Youngmin, who was in line to buy the tickets.

“Huh? Me?” You asked as you pointed to yourself. “Course not.”

“You are so easy to read.” Taemin mumbled as he rolled his eyes at you.

“Yah. Lee Taemin! How dare you roll your eyes at your noona.”

Taemin just shook his head at you and sighed. Just as you were about to scold him, Youngmin came back with snacks on his hand. “Shall we go?”

 

The movie was scary as hell for you. You thought you could handle it but heck no, you just can’t. You kept your eyes shut close the entire time and your hands on your eyes in order for you not to hear the sound effects that was also scaring the heck out of you.

Taemin kept on bugging you, saying that there are no more scary parts and just as when you put down your hands, a ghost popped out of nowhere and you screamed.

Taemin was laughing hard by your side and you hit him on his arm hard.

“Not funny.” You glared at him.

“I thought you weren’t scared ~~?” Youngmin asked, who was sitting right next to you.

“I kind of lied about that part.” You weakly smiled at him. “It’s just that you guys seem to really want to watch it so…”

He removed his jacket and gave it to you. He held your hand and you looked at him with a confused look. Your heart was pounding hard on your chest.

You swear you could feel your cheeks heating up but good thing the theater was dark enough for Youngmin to see.

“When Kwangmin and I were little kids, we always watch movies. And I liked watching horror movies while Kwangmin don’t. He always cries when we were going to watch so our mom always holds his hand and keeps him warm. And it does the trick, he doesn't whine anymore, he sat there silently and slept.” He said.

“Wait, so you’re telling me that your brother is a scaredy-cat?” You asked and you were about to burst out because of what he had just revealed.

He nodded his head then focused back on the movie. You sat there grinning widely and trying to hold back your laugh because of what Youngmin just said.

The almighty Kwangmin has a weakness too huh? You thought to yourself and chuckled.

You suddenly forgot about the movie that you guys were watching. You just chuckled as you remembered Kwangmin.

 

Kwangmin wasn’t happy when he arrived. He glared at you and your brother as he walked towards the two of you.

“Do I look like your chauffer?” He asked you.

“I didn’t ask you to come here and fetch us. Your brother did. And even though your brother asked you to, you have a choice not to come here so you coming here was pretty much your decision.” You told him.

He ignored you, “Buy me an iced coffee.”

“And why would I buy you one?”

“Payment for car service.”

You gritted your teeth then decided not to argue and just buy the drink.

As you went back, you saw Kwangmin glaring at your way. “Yah, what took you so long?” He asked in an annoyed tone.

“There was a long line.” You answered back as you handed him his drink.

He grabbed it from you and motioned for you guys to follow him to his car.

“How I hate my brother for asking me these kind of favors.” He mumbled as he went inside his car then you and your brother followed along.

He grabbed his shades from the dashboard and wore it. He then turned the radio on for some song and turned it into a high volume.

“Buckle up.” He said and before you guys could even put your seatbelts on, Kwangmin drove off in a high speed.

You hated the loud music that was bursting from the speakers. You hated how the speed of the car is way pass the speed limit. You hated how chill Kwangmin looks like while driving. And by your side, Taemin was annoying the heck out of you. He was jumping up and down on his seat following the rhythm of the song while Kwangmin was whistling the tune of the song. Both of them were annoying as hell and you couldn’t wait to arrive quickly at the house.

Kwangmin grinned triumphantly as he saw you glaring out of the window. You turned your head and caught him grinning widely.

“I would seriously punch this dude right in the face if he doesn’t stop annoying me.” You mumbled.