Chapter 10

Double-Trouble Combo X2 ☠

 

Chapter 10: Good Act?

“Where’s Youngmin?” Chorong asked as the three of you made your way to the auditorium for the conference.

“Yeah, where is he? Haven’t seen him for a week, which is really peculiar.” Jung Ah added.

“Don’t ask me. Ask his fan club, I’m sure they’ve pretty much dragged him to the auditorium already.” You said.

The three of you looked for empty seats and sat down, Hyunseong following his girlfriend and sat down beside her.

“This is going to be a one heck of a boring talk.” He said as he placed an arm around Chorong and she snuggled right into his arms.

As soon as you and Jung Ah saw the couple right beside the two of you, Jung Ah pretended like she was vomiting while you were just staring at them with an annoyed stare.

“I could imagine me and Kwangmin snuggling up like that.” Jung Ah said in a dreamy tone.

“Yah, you’re still daydreaming about that guy? I thought you were over him already?” You asked her as you shot her a look.

“I hate to say it but I think I’m still deeply in love with him. I’m not going to give up on my feelings.” She said confidently while you just rolled your eyes at her.

“You don’t even know that guy and yet you claim that you love him? But I don’t really see what you like about that guy, he’s a jerk from head to toe.” You told her and groaned as soon you remembered Jo Kwangmin. Nothing good filled your head when you think about Kwangmin.

“Don’t judge okay? You don’t even know him that well for you to say that he’s a cold-hearted jerk from head to toe.” She argued and crossed her arms to her chest.

You just sighed and saw Youngmin with some girls following him as he went down to look for seats.

He spotted you and quickly went to sit beside you, “Hey.” He said and managed a smile.

“Oppa, don’t you want to sit with us over there?” The girl with long and wavy hair asked.

“It’s okay, I’m good with this seat.” He managed to get rid of them.

“Haven’t seen you around lately.” You said as you turned to look at him.

“Uh yeah, that Bomi girl and her friends are keeping me busy.” He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck.

“Yeah, I don’t even get to see you much at home.” You said and focused yourself to the front, as the principal made his way to the stage.

“I’m sorry if I hadn’t been with you lately but don’t worry, I’m planning on making it up to you.” He said with cheerful smile. “Movie marathon tomorrow night?”

“Sounds good to me.” You agreed with a huge smile plastered on your face, excited that you and Youngmin would be hanging out together again.

And the thought of watching a movie together would be sweet and you were kind of expecting to have some skinship, like cuddling or whatever. But then again, that wasn't going to happen. You wanted to slap yourself for being so delusional.

The lights deemed and the noisy auditorium grew quiet as the principal began to talk.

“By the way, I don’t think I can give you a ride home again later.” He whispered to your ear.

You just nodded your head, not asking why cause you already figured that one out and not caring, even though you kind of felt sad in the inside.

You’re guessing that Bomi or some other girls are asking for his help again. And being the kind hearted Youngmin is, you doubt that he rejected to help them.

You excused yourself as you exited the auditorium to go the restroom when you found Kwangmin by the exit door.

“What are you doing out here?” You asked and he just ignored you.

He was standing by the door with earphones on while bobbing his head up and down following the beat of the song.

You gritted your teeth and finally grabbed the wire of his earphones causing him to finally look at you.

“Yah. What do you want?” He asked as he grabbed the wire back from you.

“I asked you what you were doing out here? We’re all instructed to go to the auditorium, you know?” You told him as a matter of fact.

“What do you care?” He glared and placed the earphones back to his ears.

You groaned and decided just to ignore him.

“What is his damage like seriously?”

 

You got home and found Taemin playing video games in the living room.

“Yah! What are you doing? Go and do your homework.” You nagged at him and grabbed the Wii remote away from him. “And yah! This is Jo Kwangmin’s! Why are you playing with that? He is going to kill you when he sees you playing with his video games.”

“Noona, you don’t have to worry. Hyung was actually the one who told me to play with these and I have already finished all of my homework. Kwangmin hyung helped me.” He said as he grabbed the remote back and slumped down on the couch.

“Fine.” You gave up and just when you were about to go up to your room, you went down again. “Did you just say that Jo Kwangmin helped you with your homework and actually allowed you to play his video games?”

“Yeah I just did. Why noona?” Taemin asked, his eyes not leaving the screen.

You didn't believe what you just heard. I mean, who would even believe that, that jerk face was actually nice. You decided to let the matter slide and not think about him any longer. You went up to your room and decided to focus on your homework.

You placed your bag on the study table and sat down on the chair as you grabbed your books and pen.

You spent three hours on finishing your English, History, and Science homework. And there was only one subject left for you to do. Math, your most hated subject and the least subject that you understand.

You were kind of hoping that Youngmin will be willing to help you but your hope vanished as soon as you opened the door to his room. He was already sleeping.

You didn’t want to wake him up since he looked tired so you made your way out his room with your book in hand.

As you closed the door, Kwangmin eyed you weirdly as if wondering what you were doing in his brother’s room.

You walked pass him and he grabbed your arm, “Need help with something?” He asked as he looked down at what you were holding.

“I think I’ll pass.” You told him and removed your arm out of his grasp as you went back to your room.

You tried to solve the problems but you just can’t seem to even move from the first step. You sighed as you tapped your pen in your desk and went over to some examples given in class.

As time passed by, you eventually fell asleep on your desk. Your math homework still left unsolved.

 

Kwangmin couldn’t find his notebook anywhere and decided to go to your room and ask if you have seen it.

“I bet she took it.” He growled as he opened the door of your room. He found you already sleeping peacefully on your desk.

He went towards you and looked at your face, he couldn’t help but lighten up. He looked over at your shoulder and found your math homework unfinished.

He grabbed your book and decided to solve it for you. He was just about to leave when he heard you sneezed, he turned around and saw you shivering. He sighed and decided to carry you towards the bed and covered you with a blanket.

“Math .” You mumbled in your sleep causing Kwangmin to chuckle at your cuteness.

He took out his phone from his pocket and snapped a picture of you pouting.

“This would be pretty useful.” He smirked and left your room.