Four

My Celebrity Life as Baekhyun Oppa's Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

Standing at the side of the stage with all artiste as the MCs announce the winner for this weeks Music Bank. Waving at our fans as we make our way down the stage after the winner announcement.

Changing out of our stage outfits before leaving the KBS building stepping into our black van as manager oppa drives us off. Heading SUM restaurant to have our dinner before heading back to the company for practise again.

A week passed since our comeback good news is that we have been nominated the 1st place along with VIXX oppas. We just finish our pre-recording for M countdown and leaving the building to have a small fanmeet with all the fans who came today.

Take the mics from the staff as we make our way up to the small little van stage standing infront of 400 fans. "Annyeonghaseyo NINETEEN." We greet.

"Thank you for coming out today and last week to support us. This week is our second week of promotions and we hope you we can meet you guys more through fansigns and fanmeeting like this. We hope to make our album promotions fun and enjoyable for you guys thank you for coming out so early for our pre recording. Gomawoyo." Chaewon unnie made her speech.

"Yorobun thank you for waiting for us so early in the morning. Honestly we are really exhausted, but all of you keep on cheering for us gives us lots of energy to show a great performance for you guys. Gomawo saranghaeyo." Eunbyul unnie follow.

We make our individual speech one after another, looking at the amount of fans came down today makes me surprised. Making eye contact at each of the fans smiling at them.

"You guys know that we are promoting at the same time with my brother right?" I asks.

"NAE!!" 

"Nae. I am super excited that i can promote at the same time as oppa and i hope you all can support both NINETEEN and EXO right?"

"NAE!!"

After the short fanmeet with our fans, we went back to the building. Just when we are about go into our waiting room, suddenly Baekhyun oppa hug me from behind startled me.

"Yah oppa you scared me you know." I whine punching his chest as a revenge.

"Mianhae. I wanted to get ice cream and i thought of my sister so i am thinking of maybe we could spend some brother & sister time together." Oppa pout.

"Arrasso just nice i am craving for ice cream too. Let me just my jacket first." Grabbing my grey jacket covering myself since i am only wearing crop top tee with shorts.

We went out of the building together with our managers accompany us out, going to the nearest ice cream shop. I order strawberry and chocolate scoops and oppa order vanilla and mint scoops.

Oppa paid for the two cream cups before going out of the store. "Aigo our Sooyeon still look cute when eating ice cream." Oppa say while my head.

"Oppa stop." Whining at him to stop messing up my hair.

"BYUN SIBLINGS ARE SO CUTE!!" The fans shouted when we are walking back into the building.

Looking at the fans waving at them then mouth 'gomawo' to them. "Baekhyun hyung Sooyeon ah." V oppa shouted from behind. "Annyeong oppa." I squeal after not seeing him for a long time.

"Oh V ah how have you been?" Oppa ask giving him a brotherly hug.

"Good we are in the mist of preparing our next album and today i am the MC together with J Hope hyung." V oppa mentioned.

"Oh right NINETEEN is nominated 1st today right?" Baekhyun oppa asks and i nod my head.

"Dae maja. Why not we throw Sooyeon up in the air three time then dance with them?" V oppa suggested causing my eyes to widen.

"Yes we should do that."  Baekhyun oppa agrees.

"Andwae. You can dance with us but not throwing me up please." I beg.

Smirking at me which means they are still going to throw me up, i sighed walking back to my waiting room first. The unnies seems to have notice my pouty face then Chaewon unnie asks "Sooyeon whats with your pouty face?"

"V oppa and Baekhyun oppa wants to throw me up three times during encore if we win." I mumble.

All of them laugh as well as my boyfriend who seems to agree with the idea of throwing me up in the air. "It seems like we dont to worry what to do for our encore later if we win." Minhee commented.

"Yah oppa aren't you supporting your poor girlfriend that will be throw up in the air?" I ask feeling betrayed.

"If you fall i will be the one there to catch you so dont worry." He reply smiling.

As much as i hope we can win today but the thought throwing me up in the air three times makes me hope that we dont win today. Its time to go up on stage with the rest of the artiste, standing infront beside V oppa as the MCs announced the results.

Looking at the small monitor that show the calculated scores. "This week winner is.......NINETEEN!!" Jhope oppa announces passing the trophy and the mike to me.

"Ohh thank you for giving us this award we want to thank the staffs, hair and makeup unnies, manager oppas, company staffs and also our fans who always show us your love and support. Kamsahamida!" I say my winning speech before passing the mike to Chaewon unnie.

"We would like to the staffs who work hard together with us in preparing this album also we would like to thank the fans for your constant love and support. Without the fans, NINETEEN wont be able to receive this trophy NINETEEN wont be standing right here thank you!!." 

Passing the mike back to Jhope oppa bowing at the artiste at the back as we get ready for our encore stage. "Gomawo saranghae." Bona unnie shout through the mike.

V oppa, Jhope oppa and EXO oppas congratulate us, our dancers come up on the stage for the encore stage. "Yorobun we will throw Sooyeon up three times to celebrate their win." Baekhyun oppa speak through the mike making the fans scream loudly.

Avoiding the two devil oppas but still caught by them. My brother lift me up out of a sudden wrapping my arms around his neck then V oppa, Jhope oppa with the unnies throw me up in the air together three times.

Oppa and V oppa stand on each side of me with me in the middle, we started dancing to our dance. I lau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter