One

My Celebrity Life as Baekhyun Oppa's Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

Bidding my friends goodbye as i head straight to SM Entertainment for dance and vocal intense training since i am going to debut in another few months with my unnies.

"Annyeong ajusshi!" Greeted the security guards happily then tap my access card heading into the company.

Greeting all the staffs working before taking lift up to the practise room where all the unnies as well as the dancer oppas are. "Sooyeon you're here, just nice we have a good news for you but before we tell you you have to go change first." Chaewon unnie say while i pout at her.

"Arraseo. I will be back real quick." Telling the unnies and oppas before rushing off to the toliet to change into my training outfit.

Dressing in black armhole tank top along with black tights showcasing your good figure then fold your uniform nicely before walking back into the practise room.

Tying up my brown wavy hair up into a ponytail before joining the unnies. "Chaewon unnie what is the good news that you want to tell me just now?" I ask while stretching my body.

"The good news is that our debut date is being moved to June instead of August that means WE ARE GOING TO DEBUT REAL QUICK!!!" Screaming with all the unnies after hearing the good news from Chaewon unnie.

Right after the good news was announced, we went back to our position as we learned new choreography from the choreographer from the US who is in charge of the performance for our debut song.

We managed to master most of the dance steps taught by the dance instructor, also we were told that we will be dancing with the male dancers.

Feeling super excited that i am paired up with Kasper oppa who is also our dance instructor, the reason why i am paired with him is because the instructor say that both of us looks good together.

And i admit that Kasper oppa do look good and there are times i would ask him why he doesn't want to be a singer just like Baekhyun oppa and he will just say that he has no interest being an idol.

One part of the couple dance moves is where the male dancers have to lift us up which makes me worried if im too heavy for Kasper oppa. 

"Oppa i think i am too heavy for you so hope you dont mind." I whisper into his ears wrapping both of my arms around his neck as he prepare to lift me up.

"You are not heavy at all but instead you are way too light. Please eat more." Oppa advice as he lifted me up.

Surprisingly there are lots of skinship between us and the dancers, taking a break after dancing for two hours straight. Taking out my silver Iphone 6s texting Baekhyun oppa, omma & appa as well as my school friends about the good news.

"Girls lets go write your profile." Seunghwan oppa asks us to go to him to write our profile.

When it is my turn, i start typing my name, blood type and birthday first into the computer system before taking my height and weight with the help of Kasper oppa helping me to measure my height and weight.

With the height of 163 cm weighing only 41KG is incredibly skinny for my height. Practise resume again, all of us practise the dance from the start to the end making sure its perfect.

The practise ends at midnight luckily tomorrow is weekend which means no school, walking back to the black couch lying my tired body  on it feeling too lazy to move around.

"Sooyeon ah do you want to go eat?" Kasper oppa asks me.

"Yes im hungry. Where do you want to go eat at?" Sitting up straight as i asks him.

"Lets go eat at your family restaurant hope its not close yet." Oppa suggests.

"Alright lets go oppa. Its not close yet omma and appa always close the restaurant at 2am." Carrying my bag as we make our way to the door.

"Unnies oppas dont you want to follow us go eat too?" Asking the unnies and oppas who seems to lazy to get their up as they shake their heads.

"Alright see you tomorrow! Bye unnies oppas." Bidding the unnies and oppas as Kasper oppa and I headed to my family restaurant to eat.

 

Author POV

Without you knowing, the reason why your unnies and oppas dont want to follow you and Kasper to eat as much as they want to is because they know that Kasper has laid his eyes on you when he first saw in the company.

Almost everyone except the trainees and some of the staff already know that Kasper always has feelings for you but you just dont seem to see it.

Baekhyun along with the GG girls, your members, dance team as well as Mr Lee SooMan himself have seems to approve Kasper to be your boyfriend.

Back to the two of you, Kasper drives to your family restaurant with a fast beating heart. Upon reaching the restaurant, you went into the restaurant as the staffs greeted you with respect.

Ushering Kasper to one of the VIP rooms telling him to wait

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter