Five

My Celebrity Life as Baekhyun Oppa's Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

Busy with individual schedules which means that you have lesser time to spend with your boyfriend who is also currently busying with Henry's comeback.

Recently you have been cast into a drama with INFINITE's Hoya, busy filming the drama that will aired at the end of the year. Filming starts early in the morning at 7.30am ends at late at night.

People also start shipping you with Kasper because of your cute interactions that causes many fans to squeal at it and many said that you guys look good with one another.

This has make lots of fans in Jakarta looking forward to see the two of them. Kasper will be flying first to Jakarta while you will taking a later because of your drama filming.

Flying to Jakarta right after your filming ends, looking tired and exhuasted you decided to wear sunglasses covering your tired face. Upon reaching Jakarta, you are greeted by many fans who came down to the airport to fetch you.

Since you have to fly back straight after the competition, you headed straight to the venue after changing into just a pink t shirt with blue denim skinny jeans. Putting on makeup making you look more awake than before.

As usual, the competition last until at night. You felt sorry to the fans who came down today and those who wants to get your autographs because you have to leave first heading straight to the airport flying back to Seoul again as there's filming tomorrow in the morning. 

 

Right now you are heading back to he company for song recording because you are featured in one of Jonghyun's songs in his upcoming album.

Wearing a white mask covering three quarter of your exhuasted face before stepping out from the van quickly make your way into the building with your manager.

Going straight to the recording studio as you greet Jonghyun the composer of his own songs in his upcoming album. "Ohh Sooyeon ah you are here. Sorry for making you come here you must be tired from drama filming." He apologised.

Hearing the demo for your part then bring the paper into the recording room started recording your part. You record again and again for four times then went out of the room when Jonghyun is satisfied with it.

Listening to your part before thanking Jonghyun for featuring you in one of his album songs, before you go he wants to take a picture together with you.

"Oppa my face is really bad right now." You whine knowing that your face looks exhuasted covering your face with the white mask.

"Gwenchana you still look pretty." Pulling you to him pulling down your white mask below your chin.

Posing beside him as your manager takes afew pictures of you and him together. Bowing and bidding goodbye to the staffs working in the studio and Jonghyun as you make your way out of the building heading back to the dorm.

The next day you wake up early prepare to go for filming yesterday Kasper texted you asking you if you are free after the filming. Letting him know that the filming might end late then you two agree to meet at the starbucks cafe to grab coffee first before driving you back to your dorm.

Also your brother had sent a support truck to your filming set showing his support for your first drama. Snapping the picture of the yellow food truck posting it onto your instagram thanking your brother.

You have filming the drama today and has become closer to Hoya day by day after all you two have to act as a couple in the drama. At the end of the filming, you left the set after bidding all the staffs, actors and actresses as well as the director.

Your manager drives to the starbucks near the company where you agreed to meet Kasper. Wearing just white low armhole tank top and ripped denim shorts covering your face by wearing your mask and putting your wavy hair down before bid your manager oppa goodbye.

Slipping on the shoes that Kasper bought for you getting down the van with your grey oversized jacket walking towards the starbucks cafe. Spotted your boyfriend who is in the queue just when you walk into the cafe .

Tapping on his shoulder catching his attention, turning his body to face as he smile when he see you. Slightly covering your lower face with your jacket and mumble ice americano to him as he order two for you and himself.

Taking off your mask slipping into your pocket as you wear your jacket feeling cold. Walking out of the cafe after you two gotten your drinks. The two of you walk down the street while sipping to your coffee. 

The way you sip your coffee while looking looks cute, smiling down at you because of your cute appearance. Your fans and your brother always find you cute when eating and drinking because you look like a baby when you eats and drinks.

While walking, you heard clicking sound from your right turning your head to the right you saw a paparazzi snapping photos of the two of you.

Bowing at the man before letting Kasper know that they have been caught dating already. You just hope that the public would accept your relationship after all Kasper is not a celebrity.

Walking to where his car was parked at, opening the passenger door as you get in while Kasper get into the driver seat. Driving off to a more quiet place so that the two of can have a more peaceful date.

But who knows that the paparazzi from before follow you two all the capturing photos of the Kasper's car before going off. The late night date ended when Kasper sent you back to your dorm telling you to have a good rest giving a peck on your lips before you get off the car.

The next moment you know that your dating news is up in the news making all your male fans upset and diasappointed that their Sooyeon is already taken

 

 BREAKING NEWS: NINETEEN'S SOOYEON IS DATING SM DANCER      KASPER?

Dispatch just released an exclusive news that SM's Hot Girl Group NINETEEN's Sooyeon is currently in a relationship with SM's dancer who is known for his good looks as well as being EXO's dance instructor. According to Dispatch, the two went out to
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter