Fourteen

My Celebrity Life as Baekhyun Oppa's Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The news of Sooyeon and Kasper's engagement has made the world crazy, well wishes were received from their fans, families, friends and colleagues. 

To show her gratitude, Sooyeon posted a picture of her and her fiance standing in the middle of the street kissing and showing off her engagement ring to her followers.

Baekhyun also congratulate his sister and his soon to be brother-in-law on his instagram wishing them happiness. 

After returning to Korea, the couple have been diligently prepare for their wedding with the help of both moms. Though Sooyeon has packed schedules, she has made the time to go through every meeting with their wedding planner together with her fiance.

 

During interviews, Sooyeon got asked on her engagement with her long time boyfriend in which she express her excitement entering a new chapter of her life with her another half.

There are many jewellery brand like Tiffany & Co and Cartier find the couple to do an advertisement for the brand upon gotten the news of their engagement.

 

After meeting their wedding planner through multiple meetings, the couple has managed to finalised on the venue and the wedding invitation card.

The perks of working with top wedding planner company means fast and quick. Their invitation cards are all ready to give out to their families and friends as well as colleagues too. 

Sooyeon gave all her members their respective cards with their names on it and also her celebrity friends and the staffs and her managers who have been working with her since the start of her career in the entertainment industry.

Almost all the SM staffs and artiste are invited to the wedding including the CEO and Lee Soo Man himself. Many of Sooyeon's celebrity friends are also invited making her wedding one of the most anticipate wedding that fans look forward to.

The couple have also moved into their new apartment and is definitely enjoying their time together.

 

Baekhyun has express his thoughts of his sister getting married soon and also the thought of having a niece or nephew soon.

EXO also wish Sooyeon and Kasper happiness and hoping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter