Seven

My Celebrity Life as Baekhyun Oppa's Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

Kasper oppa and i have been dating for a year now and our relationship is still going strong despite not seeing one another very often because of our schedules.

Currently now i am heading to Rome for fashion magazine shoot for next month issue, however i am not going alone this time there is a special someone will be going with me.

The person is gonna be my partner for the shoot and the person is none other than my brother. Yes i am super excited for this shoot, when i first heard about the news of me and oppa being partners i couldn't contain my excitement.

Wearing comfortable yet fashionable outfit for my airport fashion. Reached the airport three minutes after oppa reached, we greeted one another with a heart warming hug showing how much we miss each other.

"Oh oppa i heard that you, Chen oppa and Xiumin oppa will be apart of EXO sub unit majayo?" I asks.

"Dae majayo. We are still preparing for the debut maybe in afew months time we will be able to debut as sub unit." Oppa reply.

"What is the song title?" I continue questioning him.

"Hey mama." He answered.

We carry on catching with one another until its time to walk into the airport with fans surrounding us. Along the way i accepted the gifts politely from the fans before passing it to my manager.

Holding oppa by his arms as we walked through the crowd of fans. Due to the amount of flashes flashing at us continuously, i couldnt help but feel slightly uncomfortable at it.

Whispering to oppa telling him my discomfort, he wrap his right arms around my shoulder pulling me closer to him hiding my face from the flashes as much as possible.

Checking in our passport then proceed to the departure hall walk to the restautant to have our meal before the flight. Of course being celebrity that is famous all around the world, there are fans notice us and started taking pictures.

After eating, oppa and i went to the duty free store to shop around. I bought some makeup for myself before walking out of the store then went to our gate where the plane will be departing from.

"Sooyeon ah oppa got something to tell you." Oppa suddenly said.

"What is it that you want to tell me?" I asks.

"Sooyeon ah you do know that i really love Taeyeon noona but nowadays i feel that our relationship is going down hill because we hardly ever talk and message one another. I dont why i start getting tired of the relationship, now i dont know what should i do." Oppa confessed.

"Oppa you do know that i will support you in whatever you do right. I know that you really love Taeyeon unnie and it is understable that both of you are very busy. Oppa i think you need to talk things out with unnie let her know how you really feel." I ask patting oppa's back.

"Sometimes we even had a small fight over the reason not talking to one another and not making the initiative to message. Plus the fans are really give me a headache i am really tired of it already." Oppa continued.

"I cant make any comment on your relationship with unnie after all the two of you are someone i loved and cherish but oppa i hope you could make the correct choices so that you wont regret it later on. Im sure all idols do know that fans can be the one that support us in terms of our music and performance but in romance relationship. We just have to learn to accept the fact and it is either you choose to ignore the hate carry on with the relationship with the person you loved or you choose to let this hate get into you which will lead to break ups." I said.

"Gomawo Sooyeon ah thank you for listening to oppa." Oppa said bringing me into his warm embrace.

Soon the annoucer make the annoucement informing the passenger the gate is open for the those who is taking the morning flight to Rome, Italy.

We board the plane going to our respective seats, i texted Kasper oppa sharing my brother's problem with him. Within one second, he call me telling not to worry too much for my brother and tell me how much he missed me.

"Oppa i missed you too. I really wish the company could give me one month break to be with you would just want to cuddle with everyday." I pout at the thought of how much i missed him.

"Do well for your photoshoot with Baekhyun hyung. Call me once you reached the hotel and remember to sleep enough. Take care!" He instructed.

"Yes i will. You also must take care of your health too dont overwork yourself with dancing arraseo?" I said while smiling at the thought of him pouting on the other side.

"Yes madam. See you when you are back in Seoul. Love you." He reply before we end the call with words of love that we will always make sure to say.

The long journey from Incheon Airport to Rome Italy was well spent, i make sure of the long travelling duration to catch up with my sleep that i have missed ever since becoming an idol.

Reaching Rome next day morning we are greeted by the local fans warmly at the airport. They are constantly shouting oppa and my name trying to get our attention.

Oppa and i wave at them with a smile on our face as we walked out of the airport with our managers and body guards. Stepping into the van first then after followed by oppa before the bodyguard slide close the door.

Heading off to the hotel first to get some rest and also not forgetting to shop around Rome. The first thing i do is to unpack my luggage then after changed into a more comfortable outfit.

Grabbing my phone on the bed making a phonecall to my boyfriend. "I just reached my hotel room and i getting ready to go out shopping with oppa." I said as i pack my bag putting in my wallet and stuffs.

"Take care and enjoy yourself there because your boyfriend here will be missing you very much. Remember to buy your love sick boyfri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter