Eleven

My Celebrity Life as Baekhyun Oppa's Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once they touched down in Paris airport, the couple is greeted by lots of their fans wating at the airport for them. While walking out of the airport, the fans keep on commenting how cute they look together and has been chanting 'last long' for the longest time.

Sooyeon slightly wave at the fans who have been calling her name ever since she walked out of the arrival hall with her boyfriend. Stepping into the white van quickly with Kasper and her manager, the bodyguard immediately slide close the door.

Slowly the van drives off from the airport, no doubt there are some fans flag down the taxi at the taxi stand outside the airport following the couple to the hotel that they will be staying.

Checking into their hotel then went up to their hotel room which they will be sharing with one another. They spend the day in the room watching various movies under the sheets with her head on Kasper's chest.

The next day, the couple wake up early to get ready for their shoot. Sooyeon dressed in Gucci white chiffon blouse tuck into her black leather skirt. Wearing an oversized blazer and Gucci long leather ankle boots.

As for Kasper, he dressed in denim dress shirt with his first two botton unbottoned and tight fitting skinny jeans. They went to various spot to take pictures for the magazine.

Every pose the couple posed are definitely closer and shared more skinship with one another. One of the photo was Kasper kiss his girlfriend's right cheek and Sooyeon smile brightly at the camera.

In between the breaks, the couple would walk down the street enjoying the beautiful view of Paris. 

After ended the photoshoot smoothly, instead of eating out, they decided to head back to the hotel to order room service as they want some alone time together.

What shock the fans the most is that the couple is doing a instagram live using Kasper's account. Kasper could be seen hugging Sooyeon while Sooyeon laid on his chest.

"Annyeong." Sooyeon greeted the fans while looking at the comments send in.

"We are here in Paris for photoshoot and i will also be attending various fashion shows for the fashion week. Oppa will be accompany me throughout the stay." Sooyeon briefly explain the purpose of their stay while holding her boyfriend's chin between her thumb and fingers.

"Its already night time in Paris, im sure its morning time in Korea." Sooyeon said.

"Brag about your boyfriend?" Sooyeon read one of the comment that caught her attention.

"Brag about me to your fans." Kasper said looking at his girlfriend whose looking at him thinking of what to say. 

"Oppa is good at dancing, handsome, nice and he really takes good care of me." Sooyeon reply to the comment looking at her boyfriend feeling shy.

Many of their fans commented how cute Sooyeon is when she brag about Kasper, and some even complimented how their relationship is goals in many of their eyes.

They continue chat alittle more with their fans before ending the instagram live continue watching the movies that they were watching yesterday.

Sooyeon attended various brands fashion shows, from Miu Miu, Fendi, Chanel and many more. She was the talk in town as she managed to capture attention for local media outlet.

Not only that her strong relationship with her boyfriend was also a huge topic that local media outlets have been talking about. The couple's relationship has been considered one of the top 10 celebrities' relationship that many wants to have.

During interviews, Sooyeon have been asked about her relationship with Kasper she only answered afew. Despite being busy with the fashion week, Sooyeon also make sure to spend time with her lover through having a small date in the streets of Paris.

They were also spotted in the local department stores shopping with some fans following the couple but maintaining a slight distance from them due to the restriction from the security guards and Sooyeon's manager.

Kasper has also take many pictures of Paris, behind the scenes of the Ceci photoshoot, his beautiful girlfriend at all the fashion shows and last but not least the two of them enjoying the stay in Paris.

He uploaded every photo of them in Paris on to his instagram sharing it to all his followers. Baekhyun being close to Kasper commented on all his photos showing his love for the couple.

Chanyeol also commented on the photos that Sooyeon is in appreciating her beauty. He also told Kasper not to be jealous after reading his comments.

The stay in Paris was great sadly its time for the couple to leave to Korea. As always the fans sent the couple off at the airport, alot of Sooyeon's fans gave her gifts before s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter