Six

My Celebrity Life as Baekhyun Oppa's Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

On the day of the SMTOWN concert in Seoul, all artiste arrived at the venue in the afternoon to get ready as the concert will officially starts at 6.30pm with all artiste coming out together to sing.

Seated infront of the mirror with your eyes close at your makeup artist and hair stylist do your makeup and styling your hair for the opening stage.

Changing into white chiffon button up long sleeve shirt going it along with pink skirt before slipping into the white heels. Warming up your voice and drink plenty of water keeping your throat hydrated. 

Putting on your ear peice walking the side of the stage with your members and the other SM Artiste where all of you will go up to the stage from there.

Standing behind EXO together with Baekhyun before making your way up onto the stage after the VCR ends. Stand at the lowest ring along with EXO, Red Velvet as well as just debuted NCT.

Looking at each one of the fans keeps on waving at you trying to catch your attention instead of waving back you just smile at them before singing the chorus together with all the SM Artiste.

There are some fans keep on chanting your boyfriend desparate to catch your attention which really works as you turn towards the direction where the chant come from before smiling at them.

After the song, you along with your members quickly went down from stage heading back to your waiting room changing into stage costume for later special stage with your brother and chanyeol.

Wearing shoulder off checked shirt along with dark blue high waist skinny waist slipping into your black heels boot getting ready to be called for the special stage.

15 minutes later, one of the staff inform you to go to the backstage to get ready for the special stage. Putting on your ear piece and grab the mike from the staff before going to the backstage waiting for Amber's performance to finish.

Moving your body along with the rhythm along with Baekhyun and Chanyeol while waiting for your turn to go up on stage. Just when the performance about to end, the three of you quickly make your way up on the sub stage seated on the white chairs.

With you seated in the middle and Baekhyun seated on your left Chanyeol seated on your right with his guitar. Screams get louder when the three make your appearance.

Adjusting the ear piece properly getting ready before the song starts to play. Looking at the beautiful ocean fill with different colors representing fan from different groups.

Just as Amber finish her performance the stage light shine directly on the three of you catching many attention from the fans and the screams get even louder.

Chanyeol starts playing his guitar placing your mike infront of mouth as you started singing the first part while Baekhyun sing the rap part which amaze the fans out there.

The combination of the byun siblings' vocal never failed to amazed thousands of fans who are here to witness it themselves. Hitting the high note perfectly before coming to an end for the song.

"Annyeonghaseyo Baekhyun immida." Baekhyun greets the fans.

"Annyeonghaseyo Sooyeon immida." Followed by you.

"Do you guys like it?" Baekhyun asks while you pointed the mike to the audience listening to their reply.

"Dae both Sooyeonie and i have specially prepare this song for you guys also its our first time collaboration with one another." Baekhyun say his ment.

"Ne also many of you guys always ask us when will you be able see the byun siblings together on stage singing. So we decided to prepare this special stage for you guys i also want to thank Chanyeol oppa for helping us out." You say with a smile.

"We have prepare one last song for you guy so hope everyone enjoys it." Baekhyun says before you two each get on the moving vehicle getting closer to the fans out there.

Singing the next song while interacting with the fans showing your cute side. Bending body down trying to get closer to the fans, touching some of the fans' hands before arriving back at the stage.

Ending the last song you and your brother making a heart for the fans before leaving the stage quickly as the next performer is going to perform.

Making your way back to the waiting room but before going off Baekhyun uses his phone to snap pictures with you then post it onto his instagram showing his unconditional love for his baby sister.

Changing out of your current outfit into the second outfit for later stage which you guys will sing the two ballad songs from the album tracks.

Standing infront of the mirror as your stylist put on some bling bling accessories on you making sure you shine as much as possible. Touching up on your makeup before you went out to get some food.

 

Your POV

Walking straight to the food area where all the foods and drinks are being placed at, picking up rice and some of the side dishes that i am craving for. 

Just as i am about to walk off back to the waiting room, suddenly someone hug me from behind which startled me. From the scent i can guess that the person is none other than my boyfriend.

Turning my body to face my sweaty boyfriend with my hands full of food "Just done with performance?" I ask him as he takes some dishes from my hands.

Nodding his head cutely making our way together into the waiting room to eat. Placing the food down on the table and then went to the makeup table to grab some tissues to wipe oppa's sweat.

"When is your next stage?" I ask while eating kimchi with rice.

"After BoA's stage." He answers while eating his rice.

"You two really look good together. It seems like the two of you a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter