Eight

My Celebrity Life as Baekhyun Oppa's Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

Upon reaching the company, Sooyeon walk slowly to the practise room where her boyfriend and brother are waiting for her. Feeling nervous and scare because she didnt know how to face them.

Sliently she make her way into the room biting her lower lips looking at her brother who seems to be in bad mood, while the rest of the EXO members are either disappointed or worried for her.

"Yah Byun Sooyeon what are you trying to do now? Dont you already know that going out with a male celebrity is gonna involve you in the scandal?" Baekhyun said glaring at his sister.

"Oppa Hyung Sik oppa and i are just having a friendly supper together there is nothing more than that." Sooyeon pout.

"Nothing more than that? I bet that guy surely is interested in you. Never once you would go out with a guy alone together even if you did, cant you text me to inform me?" Kasper said in anger.

"You all are thinking too much. As i mentioned earlier we are just friends who hang out together nothing more than that and i do know where is my limit. Oppa im your girlfriend not some small kid that need to report everything to you." Sooyeon said feeling frustrated.

"So now you are saying that i am controlling you too much?!!" Kasper yelled in anger.

"I DIDNT! STOP ASSUMING THINGS! I DO KNOW CLEARLY THAT I HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND I DID NOT CHEAT!" Sooyeon yell back at him.

"YAH BYUN SOOYEON DONT YOU DARE TO YELL AT YOUR BOYFRIEND WHEN YOU ARE AT FAULT!" Baekhyun scolded.

"I DID NOT DID ANYTHING WRONG." Sooyeon defended herself.

"IF YOU DID NOTHING WRONG, WHY IS THERE NEWS OF YOU AND HIM TOGETHER. HOLDING HANDS IS NOT WRONG?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME." Kasper scream at Sooyeon who is already crying.

"HyungSik oppa held my hands because i was complaining scold and he just treat me like a big brother. Why cant you understand?" Sooyeon tried to explain.

"Ridiculous." Kasper scoffed.

"Byun Sooyeon you think now you have debuted for three years plus so you are think you are so good. Didnt i mention to you earlier about cherish your relationship with Kasper have you forgotten what i said? I told you i trust nobody except for Kasper to be your boyfriend didnt i?" Baekhyun said angrily.

"WHY IS IT ALWAYS MY FAULT? DO YOU THINK I WANT SUCH NEWS ABOUT ME? NO I DONT WANT!! I always thought you all are very understanding would always stand by my side but it doesnt seems like it. I feel that there is no trust, all of you rather believe the news and pictures than believing me who is your sister and girlfriend! I am tired of explaining and fighting you all. Since there is no trust in this relationship over a small issue, lets just end this relationship." Depressed Sooyeon said with no emotion.

The moment right after Sooyeon said she wants to break up with Kasper, Baekhyun couldnt control his anger and he slap his sister hard on her face.

"HYUNG!" "BAEKHYUN AH!" EXO members exclaimed in shock.

Sooyeon who is still crying cried even more after her brother slapped her. Looking at her brother and said "Ever since when we were young, you have never hurt me instead you would protect with all cause. You were always the understand brother that i always loved but now because of the news you slapped me. You wont even listen to my side of story and jump into conclusion. I dont know if you are still my brother or you are just a monster who hurt your own sister."

Baekhyun is still in shock of what he just did to his dearest sister that he promise to protect. Sooyeon ran out of the building ran all the way back to her dorm.

"Hyung you are too much. Sooyeon is your only sister and you trust the media more than your sister and also Kasper hyung you have dating Sooyeon for more than a year now you should know what kind of person Sooyeon is." Sehun said feeling disappointed in his hyungs.

When Sooyeon returned back to the dorm, her members Haewon and Bona seems to know what happened to Sooyeon because Xiumin had texted them asking them to take care of their maknae.

Locking herself in the room refusing to believe that she was slapped by her brother. Loud sobbing could be hear making Haewon and Bona worried.

"What should we do now?" Bona asks looking at Haewon.

"Our poor Sooyeonie. I hope she dont do anything silly inside." Haewon said feeling worried.

The entire atmosphere in the dorm become really down because they are worried for Sooyeon who still refuse to come out refuse to eat refuse to drink.

By 8pm when all the members are back, each of them tried to convince Sooyeon to open the door so that they could bring some food inside for her. No matter how much they tried, they only face with multiples of rejections.

Because of the state Sooyeon is in now, their manager have to cancel her schedules. Sooyeon have yet to come out for three days now surviving without water and food looking like a mess right now.

No one could convince her right now, even some of their seniors that they are close such as Yoona, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Seohyun, Jonghyun, Sehun, Kai, Suho and Chen came down trying to convince but it didnt help much.

Having no choice, Chaewon the leader contacted her parents informing them the situation that they are facing with Sooyeon right now. 

Immediately Mr & Mrs Byun come down to their dorm the next day worried of their youngest who locked herself in the room refuse to eat and drink.

"Sooyeon ah omma and appa are here to see you. Can you let us in?" Mrs Byun said.

"Sooyeon ah dont you miss appa and omma dont you want to see us. Remember afew days ago you texted us saying that you missed us and want to see us, now we are here. Sooyeon ah open the door." Mr Byun continue after receiving no reply.

Five minutes passed after what Mr Byun, all they receive is the sound of Sooyeon crying. Feeling anxious Mrs Byun keep on knocking onto the door pleading Sooyeon to open the door.

Finally Sooyeon open up the door, the sight of Sooyeon's weak state broke Mr & Mrs Byun heart. Mrs Byun couldnt help but t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter