Fifteen

My Celebrity Life as Baekhyun Oppa's Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just as what Kasper has always hoping has finally come true.

Last week, Sooyeon to went see a doctor as she has been feeling very well ever since her promotions ended.

"Congratulations Mrs Kim, you are 8th week pregnant." Dr Lee said.

Upon hearing the news, Sooyeon could felt the excitement entire her body.

That night, taking the ultrasound out of her bag cant wait to share the news with her husband.

 

"Oppa i have something to give you." Sooyeon said hiding the ultrasound picture behind her back.

"What is it?" Kasper asks feeling excited.

"Oppa i'm currently 8th week pregnant. This is ultrasound i got from the doctor visit today." Sooyeon announced handing the ultrasound to Kasper who looks like he is going to burst out in tears.

"OH MY GODDD I LOVE YOU SO MUCHH." Kasper scream in joy as he lifted Sooyeon up from the ground.

 

Ever since the announcement of her pregnancy, her members, both families and Baekhyun all screamed in joy.

The staffs, CEO and Lee Soo Man congratulate the couple.

Her husband together with her brother has been restricting her alot from schedules to daily life activities.

They also planned to tell her fans about her pregnancy soon.

Sooyeon will not be able to participate in any future SMTOWN performances and album promotions beside ballad stages.

SM has only schedule her for her individual work like photoshoots and fansignings.

 

"Don't you have work to do?" Mrs Byun asks seeing her pregnant daughter spending her time in their family restaurant.

"The company has cut down alot on my schedules so that i could concentrate on my pregnancy." Sooyeon reply rubbing her still flat tummy.

"You don't know how happy your appa and Baekhyun were. They were jumping and screaming in joy." Mrs Byun laugh at the thought of it.

"Oppa also scream in joy when i first told him. They are excited meanwhile i have to deal with all the pain and morning sickness." Sooyeon pout.

"You will get through it. Compared to mine, yours is considered good."

"When i was pregnant with you and Baekhyun, my morning sickness is so bad that i literally have no energy to move after vomitting. My head hurts which is why i always need to stay on the bed to rest." Mrs Byun recalled.

Sooyeon frown at the thought of it, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter