Ten

My Celebrity Life as Baekhyun Oppa's Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the fainting incident, Sooyeon has been resting at the dorm taking break from work to rest her body. She has also reassured her fans that she is feeling much better now and working hard to recover fast so that she can meet them as soon as possible. Kasper has also visited her very often to check up on her and making sure that she is eating her medicine. He will also buy vitamins for her to strengthen her immune system.

One week after Sooyeon continue filming her last few parts of the drama. She will then be busying with the upcoming fashion week as she has been invited to various fashion shows. Not only just that, EXO’rDIUM Dot is just a few days away, Sooyeon is excited to attend the encore concert together with her parents and also her boyfriend.

Towards the end of the week when Sooyeon return to work, she has already wrap up her drama. Right now she is preparing to go to EXO encore concert in Seoul together with her parents. Sooyeon wear her Tommy Hilfiger white tank top tucked into her black ripped shorts and wear her black heel boots.

Heading down to the basement car park where her manager is, getting into the van heading off to the concert venue. Kasper has already reached the venue since he has to assist EXO with the formation during their rehearsal together with the other SM choreographers.

At around 6pm Sooyeon reached the venue, the moment she stepped out of the van screams could be hear. Greeted by many fans the moment she got down from the van, bowing and waving at the EXO fans before quickly make her way to the backstage through the back exit.

“Oppa!” Sooyeon shouted catching her brother’s attention. They both shared a hug then Sooyeon went to hug her beloved boyfriend.

“Where is omma appa?” Baekhyun asks.

“They just texted me that they are on their way reaching in about five minutes.” Sooyeon replied looking at the text her mom sent her.

“Yah Sooyeon ah are you here to see your brother or your boyfriend?” Shin Jae Won, SM performance director asks.

“I’m here to see both.” Sooyeon reply with a huge smile.

Jaewon scoffed at her reply. Sooyeon then continue chatting with the other EXO members who are getting ready for the concert which will be starting in another 1 hour.

“Sooyeon ah Baekhyun ah.” Mrs Byun greeted her two precious children upon seeing them.

“Omma appa!” Sooyeon shouted in happiness being able to see her parents again after their short reunion. Mrs Byun spread her arms wide without hesitation the Byun siblings immediately hug their mom tightly.

Also not forgetting about their dad who is behind their mom. The Byun family chatted among one another and cheer on Baekhyun as well as the other members. Kasper also bow and greeted Mr and Mrs Byun politely as they might be his future father and mother in law.

Ever since Sooyeon started dating Kasper, Mrs Byun has always adored him and always treated him like her own son. While as for Mr Byun, he is just sad that now his little princess has grown and already found her prince charming. But he still fully supports their relationship.

15 minutes before the concert officially starts, Sooyeon’s manager and also two bodyguards escorted them to their seats. The moment the Byun parents appeared together with Sooyeon and Kasper, the crowd started screaming. Fans who sit at the section together with them are envied by the other fans who are in different section.

Sooyeon can feel the huge attention she is getting because this is time first time she appears in the public with her boyfriend. The fans sitting around Mr and Mrs Byun greeted them which Mrs Byun greeted back with a smile.

“They are all staring at us.” Sooyeon whisper into Kasper’s ears.

“Let them stare. The reason why they are staring is because my girlfriend is so pretty can’t get their eyes off you.” Kasper joked.

Mr and Mrs Byun talk to the fans besides them, the couple look at the video that Kasper is showing on his phone. Shortly the lights are all off which indicate that the concert is starting, the entire stadium is filled with loud screams. Everyone attention now is on the screen which is currently playing the VCR.

After that successful concert, Sooyeon’s parents and the couple went to the backstage to meet the EXO members. While they got off their seats, the EXO Ls constantly shouting Sooyeon's name and also snap pictures and videos of them walking off.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter