Nine

My Celebrity Life as Baekhyun Oppa's Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The couple spend alot of time together even during the rehearsal they both couldnt stop showing skinship which is caught on the fans' videos as there are some fans standing behind the fence looking at the rehearsals.

When its time for the girls to perform, Sooyeon and Kasper walk behind everyone as they head towards the stage together with the staffs. They waited for BTOB to end their stage before heading up the stage.

Loud screams filled the entire stadium as the music started to play, the girls start singing and dancing in the windy weather in Malaysia. Many of NINETEEN's fans are looking forward to Sooyeon and Kasper's moment after the scandal.

Occasionally fans would shout her boyfriend name while she perform, what she did shock her fans. Sooyeon laugh then blow a kiss at the fans who shouted.

After performing two songs straight, the girls greeted their malaysian fans. "Its been such a long time since we were in Malaysia. All of us are super excited to come back here and i hope all of you enjoy tonight concert and lets have fun together." Bona said.

Sooyeon's fans constantly shouting her name to get her attention which they did. Sooyeon wave at them and then pose for the camera as the fan take as many pictures of her.

During the last song, Sooyeon took two of the fans' phone taking selfie with them. She walk around the stage while singing, there are some banners that caught her attention.

Close to the end of the songs, the fans lift up the banner that is delicated to Sooyeon. It says 'Sooyeonie, we will always stand together with you.' 

The fan event touched her as she told her bodyguard to take the banner from the fans as she hold onto the banner while singing. Before she left the stage, she told her fans 'I Love You' and send them flying kisses.

That night the couple spend the night together in their hotel room together cuddling on the bed having heart to heart talk with one another. Sooyeon also express her worries about her brother to her boyfriend.

Since the relationship is proven to be good through videos of the couple dancing, the rumors of them breaking up died down. SM has also release a statement stating that couple's relationship is still going strong and mentioned to stop believing in false rumors.

NINETEEN depart from Malaysia at 12am flying back to Korea. Sooyeon and Kasper also spotted wearing couple outer wear at the airport despite they did not walk together.

The girls head straight to the SM building for a meeting for their world tour. Just at the moment, Suho, Sehun and Baekhyun walk into the building as they are here to prepare for their upcoming encore concert in Seoul.

Sooyeon and Chaewon happen to walk in the direction of the three EXO boys, thats when the byun siblings meet for the first time after that incident.

Just before Baekhyun walk off, Sooyeon grab onto his arms and said "Oppa lets just stop avoiding one another. Lets talk." They then walk up to the rooftop which is quiet and peaceful for a talk.

"Its been a long time since we talk and play together. To be very honest during these days i really miss you and felt very empty because of what had happened to us. I just want to take this opportunity to patch back our relationship and i want to apologise for being rude to you oppa. I heard from Minhee unnie that you seldom talk and you are not the same Baekhyun oppa as before which makes me worried. Oppa i really love you as my brother i dont want to lose you. I just want to let you know that Kasper oppa and i are back together." Sooyeon said looking at her brother.

Before Baekhyun speaks, he brought his sister into his embrace still feeling guilty for slapping his own sister. "Mianhae Sooyeon ah. Please forgive oppa. Oppa is sorry for not making the initiative to apologise and visit you after hurting you i am really sorry. I dont deserve a forgiveness from you i am disappointed in myself. I cant say anything except for sorry right now." Baekhyun said while tearing.

"Oppa gwenchana im feeling better now and i just want to go back to how we used to be. Lets forget the unhappy incident oppa." Sooyeon smile breaking the hug and wipe her brother's tears.

The byun siblings then spend the afternoon talking to one another sharing how will they during these time.

 

Sooyeon continue her filming for her drama but after her filming she will spend the night together with her boyfriend over at his house. This also means that she is kind of living together with her boyfriend at his own apartment.

Every morning, Sooyeon's manager will come and pick her up for work and Kasper would make sure to wake up early to prepare breakfast for his girl before waking her up.

Sooyeon left his apartment after they both shared a kiss then she head for filming. The day continues as Sooyeon continue filming for her drama then after she went to her parents restaurant to have supper with them.

Baekhyun is also there as he wants to take this chance to apologise to his parents for what he did. The byun family then bond together and shared laughters among themselves.

Also Baekhyun has reserve tickets for his parents and his sister to EXO'rDIUM DOT encore concert in Seoul. After the short family gathering, Sooyeon went back to her dorm as she will flying off to Manila with her members.

"Sooyeon ah you will be heading to France next week for Gucci fashion show, the day after you will be flying to Italy for YSL fashion show and also Louis Vuitton fashion show in Paris." Sooyeon's manager said.

"Oppa my drama filming will end this week right?" Sooyeon asks.

"Nae. You will be preparing for the world tour with the other girls and also there are some fashion show coming up but its not confirm yet." Sooyeon's manager continued.

"Arrasso." Sooyeon reply looking out the window.

Texted her boyfriend about her schedule showing how busy she is to even meetup with her boyfriend. She just cant wait to finish all her schedule and tour to have a short break overseas.

Rest of her journey back home, Sooyeon slept all the way until she reach the building carpark where NINETEEN's dorm is located at.

The next day at 12am noon, NINETEEN arrives at Incheon International Airport looking great as usual. Sooyeon wore simple light blue casual stripes dress shirt with one side of it is tucked into her denim ripped shorts.

Bringing along her favourite Chanel black small classic handbag which she wore it as sling bag stepping out of the black van. Sooyeon wore her Blanc & Eclare sunglasses to hide her swollen eyes due to lack of sleep.

Shortly after all of them crossed the road with their managers and bodyguards walking in between their bodyguards heading straight to the korean air check in counter to get their boarding pass.

Upon getting their boarding pass, the girls walked towards the check in point with media outlets filming the girls also wishing them a safe flight to Manila. 

Sooyeon bow at her fans showing her hearts before she went into the de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter