Twelve

My Celebrity Life as Baekhyun Oppa's Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After going the depressed period, Sooyeon reassure her fans that she is feeling better and has resume back to work. 

NINETEEN has officially make their comeback stage on M Countdown, their title song 'We Got It' has received lots of attention from the public. 

As soon as the song is released, it has received all-kill on various music charts.

Kasper has also shown his support for his girlfriend through his Instagam post complimenting how good the song is and ask his followers to show their love and support for the girls.

 

The girls has appear on various variety shows, having said that Sooyeon has been seen teased by the MCs because of her long relationship with her boyfriend.

It has been almost three years since they start dating. 

Netizens has also brought up the topic on marriage, wondering when will the sweet couple plan to get married.

Not only just the netizens itself, Mrs Byun is also curious when will her daughter get married to her long time boyfriend.

Back to NINETEEN whose currently at the airport getting ready to depart Korea as they are set to perform in Malaysia along with their sunbaes, Super Junior and Taeyeon.

The girls arrive after Taeyeon arrived. Sooyeon could be seen on the phone talking smiling with her boyfriend whose in Thailand for schedule.

They board the plane flying over to Malaysia for the concert taking the same plane as Super Junior and Taeyeon along with other artists who will be attending the concert.

 

Upon landing in Malaysia, greeted by many malaysian who went to the airport to fetch their bias groups. NINETEEN walk out together with Taeyeon and SuJu members.

Sooyeon walk beside Eunhyuk as they chatted with one another not forgetting to wave at the screaming fans whose excited to see their bias.

"KASPERRRR!!!!" Suddenly a bunch of Sooyeon and Kasper shippers shouted Kasper's name loudly caught Sooyeon's attention.

Sooyeon cover her face looking shy after hearing her boyfriend's name, she politely bow at the bunch of fans continue her walking journey to where the vans are parked.

The girls spend their night feasting on the buffet specially prepared for them.

The next day morning, Sooyeon dress in just oversized pink sweater and black shorts for rehearsal. Half of the time, Sooyeon block her face from the sun with her hands.

While they are rehearsing, there are fans outside the stadium chanting and screaming. 

"Its so hot." Sooyeon whine cant stand the heat radiating from the sunny sun.

Her stylist pass her the portable fan helping to cool her down, her unnies follow suit as they start sweating due to the high temperature.

 

At 7pm sharp, the concert started with an opening performance by NU'EST W. Sooyeon and her members are getting ready, not to mention enjoying their food in their waiting area.

After eating, Sooyeon went out of their tent joining Eunhyuk outside monitoring the performances perform by other groups. Some fans could spot the two playing around at the backstage.

Soon after Donghae join the two playing around at the backstage with their managers standing behind them watching the three dorks.

"Sooyeon ah if next time you have kids would you want your kids to become an idol just like you?" Eunhyuk asks.

"Of course i wouldnt. I wouldnt want them to go through what i have gone through but if they insist i guess i will just support them." Sooyeon answer smiling at the thought of her having children.

"When will you and Kasper get married? Oppa is waiting for your invitation card to your wedding." Donghae spoke teasing his dongsaeng.

"Whats with all of you? I know me and oppa have been dating for three years but that doesnt mean that we have to get married." Sooyeon rolled her eyes at the questions of marriage that she has been getting from the people around her.

"I'm sure Kasper would be happy to make you his wife sooner so that no other guys could snatch you from him." Eunhyuk commented receiving a hard slap on his left arms from Sooyeon.

After chatting with her two oppas, Sooyeon went back into the tent getting ready for the performances with her members.

 

At the ending stage of the concert, Sooyeon and Taeyeon are seen together hugging one another and chat for abit before getting off the stage.

The next day, the girls took morning 8:30am flight back to Korea.

Immediately right after the girls touch down in Incheon International Airport, Sooyeon went to the Kasper's apartment to find her boyfriend that she missed dearly.

"Oppa im back from Malaysia." Sooyeon coed as she walk into the apartment.

Just then Kasper run out of his room dashing to his girlfriend lifted her up high spinning her around showing how excited he is to see his girlfriend.

"I missed you so damn much." Kasper said hugging Sooyeon tightly dont want to let go of his girl.

"I missed you too." Sooyeon said hugging her boyfriend just as tight as how he hug her.

"Baekhyun hyung was asking if we want to join him and your parents for vacation in Europe. He told me he cant seem to contact you." Kasper said.

"Oh really? Maybe because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter