Thirteen

My Celebrity Life as Baekhyun Oppa's Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The SMTOWN concert went smoothly, all the NINETEEN members' condition were all good as they have so much fun playing on stage. Compare to previous SMTOWN concerts, there are more Kasper and Sooyeon's banners now.

Sooyeon occasionally will glance at the banners and smile before turning her attention away.

After the concert, Sooyeon and Kasper went on a late night date at the local restaurant which Kasper has booked beforehand wanted to surprise his girlfriend and also reward her whole day of hardwork.

The couple was spotted by some of the fans at the restaurant, both of them wore couple outfits and caps. 

Enjoying the peaceful atmosphere of the restaurant as well as the local cuisine which Sooyeon really loves. Before they head off after their supper, the two of them take a picture together wrapping up their night date.

The entire SMTOWN family touch down at Incheon Airport the very next day noon time. 

Instead of walking out from the arrival hall with her members, she walk out together with her brother and Kasper together with the EXO members. Sooyeon walk inbetween the two guys with Kasper's hand on his girlfriend's small back guiding her through the way.

The three of them can be seen smiling and laughing over what Baekhyun said.

Sooyeon's smile is hidden behind her white mask same goes to Baekhyun. 

The fans present at the airport has managed to capture pictures of the Byuns siblings and Kasper and also a picture of Sooyeon looking up at her boyfriend over her brother's comment.

Sooyeon, Baekhyun and Kasper went to Byun's apartment as they get ready for their trip. Baekhyun and Sooyeon drop Kasper off before they head home to pack.

 

The day of their departure for their europe trip has finally arrive, all five of them arrived at the airport at noon time without the company of bodyguards or manager.

Quite a number of EXO Ls and Sooyeon's fans are present at the airport to sent their idols off for their trip.

Baekhyun Mr and Mrs Byun knowing that they are still not used to the attention and all the cameras focusing on them. Sooyeon and Kasper walk together head over to the check in counter to get their luggage checked.

Upon getting their boarding pass, Sooyeon her parents into the departure hall first while Baekhyun and Kasper stay to ensure their luggages are all checked in.

Not wanting to spend too much time on duty free shopping, they board the plane getting some rest beforehand so that when they reached their destination they will have the energy to play and have fun thoroughout the entire trip.

"Babe i have something to ask you." Kasper said looking at his girlfriend who putting out her skincare products.

Sooyeon stop what she is doing giving her full attention to her boyfriend urging him to continue.

"I'm thinking of heading to LA to learn dance which can help the future of SM. What do you think?" Kasper asks.

"Its great! Go for it dont worry about me, i will always be here." Sooyeon encourage.

"Are you sure? I will need to spend three months in LA which means you will be alone in Korea." Kasper frown at how positive his girlfriend is.

"I am fine on my own dont worry too much. I know dancing is always your dream go for it. Its not like you are going to stay there forever, three months we can overcome the distance."Sooyeon assure her boyfriend cupping his face.

Leaning in closer to Sooyeon kissing her on her lips showing how grateful he is to his understanding girlfriend.

The couple then went on talking about Kasper's LA dance lessons, he even show her various dance academy and dance studio that he will be going to.

Throughout the entire flight from Korea to France, the couple watch movies, sleep, eat and play together. Not a gamer herself, Sooyeon exchange her seat with her brother which is sitting with their parents.

"Dont you feel that we are just like one family already?" Her mom asks looking at the two boys being competitive with their games.

"I always feel that everytime i see oppa together with my boyfriend. Omma for some reason i feel like Kasper oppa is my husband more than my boyfriend." Sooyeon stated with a happy smile on her face.

"I would definitely love him as my son-in-law. Dont let him slip away from you, he is definitely a keeper." Mrs Byun said.

 

After that almost 11 hours flight from Korea to France, they have finally touch down in France. Clearing the security checkpoint as they head over to retrieve their luggages.

Walking out from the arrival hall as they walk out of the airport waiting for their driver who is on the way. 

There are some fans present at the airport welcoming their arrival, along with the way Sooyeon receive afew letters from the fans.

"Pass me your bag." Sooyeon instructed her boyfriend as he help Baekhyun and Mr Byun with the loading of the luggages into the van.

The family went straight to their hotel to check in and unpack their luggage before they head out for lunch and some shopping.

Sooyeon change into her oversized white Zara T-shirt and black shorts carrying her Marc Jacobs sling bag before heading out of their hotel room together with Kasper meeting her brother and parents.

"Its great travelling with my son and daughter and not forgetting my son-in-law after so long." Mr Byun exclaim in excitement.

"I'm ready for all the shopping here." Mrs Byun cheer she has been dying to travel to Europe for all her branded bags.

"My son and my son-in-law be careful of your wallets." Mr Byun joke making his wife glaring at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter