Sixteen

My Celebrity Life as Baekhyun Oppa's Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyeon has been counting her blessing these few weeks. 

She has been receiving lots of love from her fans and also some ahjummas for bearing a child.

Alot of infant friendly companies have approach her to help them advertise their products.

Which explains why she has so many shoots to go compared to before.

Lots of pressure and expectations are on her, given that her baby will be the first K-POP baby and first SM baby.

 

Your POV

"We should take a short break, you look unwell." My manager pointed out.

Since this morning, i have been feeling unwell. Occasionally, my stomach would hurt so badly for a moment, and the next moment it didn't.

"We still have alittle more to go right?"

"We should just finish it. I'm okay." I said looking at my manager and the staffs being worried.

My manager just nodded at the photographer signalling him to continue as per my request.

I put on my best smile for the camera, ignoring the sharp pain coming from my stomach.

Before i know it, i heard someone scream "SOOYEON AH YOU'RE BLEEDING."

That was the last thing i heard before i passed out.

 

Author POV

"What happened to Sooyeon?" Kasper ask frantically running to her manager.

"Taewoo!" Mr and Mrs Byun called as they ran over to where Kasper is.

"She was experiencing on and off sharp stomach pain."

"The last thing we know is that she was bleeding and passed out." Her manager reported.

Sitting down, Kasper bury his face into his palm as he wait for the doctor to come out anxiously.

"Sooyeon will be okay." Mrs Byun patted her son-in-law's back.

Just then, Baekhyun ran over to them "Is Sooyeonie okay?"

Her manager reported what happened to Baekhyun once again as they all waited anxiously for the doctor to come out.

After waiting for close to an hour, the light switch off as the doctor walk out from the emergency room.

"Doctor! Is my wife alright?" Kasper asks.

"We have stablized Sooyeon ssi and she is alright now, can be discharged within the next two days."

"But" The doctor took a deep breath hating himself for delivering the news that he is going to say.

Baekhyun's heart beating starting beating fast and he could sense that the next thing the doctor is gonna say is not good at all.

"We tried our best to save the baby, unfortunately due to the large amount of bleeding, she has suffered a miscarriage."

Kasper look at him with his eyes wide open, cannot believe what he just heard.

"What did you say?" 

Grabbing the doctor by his collar, thankfully B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter