Three

My Celebrity Life as Baekhyun Oppa's Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

Your everyday routine for now is just going to the company practise and record songs that are not completed yet. It ends at late at night before you and your members are dismissed from practise.

All of you have master up the whole dance routine for the comeback and this time it is alittle more ier than before also there will be male dancer dancing with you for afew parts of the song.

Also during Parents' Day, you and Baekhyun bought a brand new car and a bigger house for your parents. Your omma teared in happiness after receiving such a great presents from her children.

It was reported on the news and netizens were shocked and praised the siblings saying that they are very filial children to their parents but when everything was doing fine, Baekhyun and Taeyeon were caught dating which causes anger from the fans.

The couple faced with stress and fans' negative comments wanting them to break up, seeing your brother in this situation makes you sad and dissappointed at the fans who he loved commenting insulting comments at him.

But slowly everything died down after afew months but there are still fans who are still not happy about it. As for you, Kasper had told your members and the rest that he will confess his feelings to you tonight so ask everyone to leave as soon as possible right after practise.

Back to current situation, you and your members are concentrating practising the dance steps. Without you knowing, Bona is secretly filming you dance to Rihanna's work.

Laughing at you dancing with her filming you has caught your attention facing her before asking "Did you just film me dancing?" Nodding her head showing you the video making you laugh saying that you look stupid dancing.

 

Your POV

"Can we do V app here right now?" Haewon unnie ask our manager who agreed saying that it will be only awhile.

Haewon unnie start the V app holding onto the selfie stick so that the camera can capture all of us. "Member duel please gather here lets greet our fans." Unnie instructed.

Walking over putting on my jacket grabbing my phone then went beside Minhee unnie hugging her waist from the back as all of us look at the comments made by the fans.

"Annyeong!" I wave at the camera.

"Our maknae is really cute right?" Minhee unnie asks while patting my head.

"Unnies neomu yeppo." Haewon unnie reads the comment.

"Right now we are practising from our comeback and we have resting for awhile now so we decided to greet all of you through V app." Haewon unnie explains.

"Wow there are so many comments it is moving very fast." Bona unnie hug me from the back trying to read the comment.

"Are you guys alone in the dance studio?" Chaewon unnie reads.

"Nope we are not alone. Our dancers oppas, Jaewon oppa, our managers, our staffs are with us." Looking at the oppas and unnies while answering.

"Sooyeon ah can you dance the dance that you dance in Bona unnie snapchat." Bona unnie reads.

"I am shy." Commented shyly.

"Sooyeon ah just dance for our fans or else they would be upset." Minhee unnie said.

"Someone commented that Sooyeon should dance with our handsome manager oppa." Minhee unnie read the comment.

Looking over at our manager oppa signaling him to come over but he shake his head saying no going out of the dance studio. "Oh our manager oppa just escape from the studio. I will get him to dance with me." I said before going out of the studio.

"Oppa come on our fans want to see your handsome face. I will dance with you just a short one." Begging him before dragging him back to the studio.

"What song do you want us to dance?" Asking the fans looking at the camera.

Turning back to our shy manager oppa, deciding what dance should we dance. "Oppa you know how to dance to Rihanna's Work right?" I asks remembering him dance to the song before.

Whispering to me that he doesn't want to dance telling him that we will dance for 5 seconds then stop. Telling the unnies that we will dance to Rihanna's Work.

Passing my phone to Kasper oppa asking him to help me take care then bring our manager oppa to the centre of the dance studio where everyone is looking at us.

"Omo everyone is looking at us." I commented.

"Eunbyul unnie come and join us." Walking over to her dragging her with me.

Unnie and i stand on each side of our manager oppa as he stand in the middle nodding my head at Chaewon unnie to play the music. As the music start playing, the three of us start swaying our hips.

Our manager dance for three seconds before runnning to the back of the dance studio with his red face feeling embarrassed after dancing.

As Eunbyul unnie and i, we dance like idiots making the rest of the unnies laugh as well as the rest who are inside the studio. Collapsing on the floor as we start laughing non stop.

"Eunbyul noona look so y." "Manager oppa is shy" "Sooyeon unnie is so funny." "KEKEKEKE." Haewon unnie read the comments.

"Do you guys like it?" Eunbyul unnie asks.

Jumping on Eunbyul unnie's back started dancing and singing to BoA unnie's Girls on Top dance.  "Yorobun its time for us to end already bec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter