CH. II

YOUTH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Help! I can't swim!"

Ten whirled around to see the water splashing all over and everyone frozen. He thought hastily for what to do. He walked closer to the edge of the pool but then right back, his mind twisted and fumbling on whether to help or not.

A voice among the crowd yelled out, "Do something!"

Another voice hollered out as well, "Seriously, what's this jigaboob doing just standing there?!"

Ten smacked his teeth. What do they think they were doing just two minutes ago while Ten just ended Taeyong's reputation as untouchable and dangerous? Still, he knew he had to do something. If no one did something, Taeyong would DIE.

But now that he thinks about it, that's not so much of a bad idea...

Ten smacks himself. What was he thinking? He can't just let Taeyong drown even if it could make a good story time video... Wait... It would make a good story time video. Ten starts thinking of the reaction, the viewer count skyrocketing, and all the attention. He absentmindedly takes a few steps back to run and finally have the riddance in his life gone forever but regains his humanity and steps forward again. He didn't want to be another psychotic teen celebrity and definitely not worth the short minutes of fame! And he couldn't go to prison for murder, that'd be a waste of his gorgeous, godly looks and he knows he'd become everyone's little b*tch in there!

Without another thought and second wasted, Ten jumps into the pool to save his enemy; who was the equivalent of an annoying flee that won't stop biting him, an itch on his back that he can't reach, and the victim of his shameful and secret ual fantasies that definitely did not cloud his mind at 5 A.M.

But wait...

How could Ten forgot how to swim in an excruciating moment like this?!

Ten screams helplessly allowing more water to enter his lungs and clings onto Taeyong, pulling the bad boy down with him and surging him underneath the water as some sort of floatie,  peaking his head out to breath even if for a little longer.

The two boys pathetically scream for help. The crowd awkwardly start to walk away, not wanting to deal with the trouble of helping two pathetic, sad teenage boys drowning. However, Johnny Seo comes to the rescue with his sidekick Yuta trailing close behind him.

"You get Ten and I'll get Taeyong!" Johnny orders Yuta as he strips out of his clothes.

Yuta nods and hands the pile of clothes over to Doyoung, whose look of embarrassment for his friend Ten makes Jaehyun's little boy heart flutter and awe at his surreal beauty.

"I'll help too!" Jaehyun says, wanting any reason to strip and show off his body to Doyoung, "Let me get in first!"

"No, wait – " Johnny is cut off when Jaehyun jumps right into the poo and splashes all of them.

"Doyoung, you should go ahead and start the car already." Yuta says, "We'll carry Ten over there."

Doyoung simply nods and walks away, wishing he didn't see Jaehyun's bare chest and have it taint his eyes forever. He even contemplates taking Taeyong's handy dandy hand sanitizer he carries around all the time to clean his eyes.

Meanwhile, Johnny and Yuta fidget over how cold the water is.

"It's so cold!" Yuta whines as he dips his foot in it and squirms, "I can't do it!"

"We have to save them!" Johnny says.

Yuta takes a deep breath and nods, trying to ignore the cold chills running through his exposed skin and giving him goosebumps. On the count of three, they jump in as well. There effort was in spite however, because as soon as they did, Jaehyun had successfully managed to carry both of the boys over his shoulder out of the pool with his impressive strength. He walked over to the shallow water, dropping the boys back in the water carelessly when he saw Doyoung wasn't watching his heroic act to woo his love.

"What the...? Where's Doyoung?!" Jaehyun asks as he gets out the water and searches frantically for the said boy, "Did he jump in too?"

He felt his ears and cheeks burn up at the image of Doyoung in the pool... Undressed... And wet...

Johnny splashes Jaehyun with water, watching grossly as Jaehyun got a little too excited with his own imagination and offending his friend with his dirty thoughts. Jaehyun snaps out of it and starts running around to look for Doyoung again, Johnny not bothering to stop him and tell him where he's at.

After getting over the sudden freeze of their bodies submerged into the water, Johnny and Yuta stand up straight above the water, their minds goggled over how these two boys managed to drown in a pool that was only five feet deep.

"Of ing course..." Johnny mumbled angrily at his friend's stupidity and apparently, Taeyong's too.

They walk over to the boys and drag them out of the pool, making sure not to knock their heads but lowkey wishing they did, because at least there was some possibility that maybe bashing their heads could give back these boy's common sense.

"They're breathing so that's good," Yuta says as they hover over both the boys.

"We should probably give them mouth-to-mouth?" Johnny asks more than order, uneasy about the idea of touching lips with his best friend or Taeyong.

"I'll do Ten and you do Taeyong?" Yuta asks, squatting above Ten and snickering, "I mean, surely Ten wouldn't mind this coming from me."

Johnny cringes in the remembrance of Ten thirsting over Yuta the first time they met, and imagines how much Ten will beat his for letting Yuta touch his lips with his own while he was unconscious. However, he was a lot more comfortable having Yuta do it than himself. Sure, they were best friends and shower together sometimes... But he didn't want to get all the disgusting germs of all the other boys Ten's kissed. Johnny was waiting for the one, which meant his lips were innocently clean.

"But... Taeyong..." Johnny mumbled, staring at the boy whose hair was pushed back and the water droplets dripping over his face giving off an odd appeal that even Yuta had took notice and thirsted over. Okay... Maybe Johnny wouldn't mind giving up his clean lips for Taeyong.

"He looks kinda hot unconscious... That makes me uncomfortable."

"You mean extra hot," Yuta corrected him, "Just do it. I mean better than just staring at his dead and getting from it."

Johnny pushed his friend teasingly but moved his face closer to Taeyong to do it anyway. Hopefully, Taeyong would appreciate his efforts and not beat him, but after seeing Ten wreck this kid's life from upstairs, he doubted if Taeyong could actually do it.

Just millimeters before Johnny and Taeyong's lips contacted, Taeyong woke up and moved his head to the side, pushing Johnny off him.

"Oh thank god," Johnny fell over and clenched his chest, grateful he didn't have to go through with it. Truthfully, he would have had no idea what he was doing because he didn't learn in health class.

Taeyong glanced over at Ten who was still unconscious. He looked over at Yuta who seemed to be having a mental battle with himself on whether he should do it or not. 

"Move over," Taeyong said sternly as he pushed Yuta aside.

"W-What?" Yuta stuttered as he watched Taeyong straddle Ten and with no hesitation, give mouth to mouth to the other.

Johnny and Yuta's mouth drop and from the distance, Jaehyun's is too. Their eyes jump from Taeyong and Ten, back up to stare at each other to make sure they're seeing the same thing, and back down to the two boys. They both knew of Taeyong's OCD, what the hell was he doing? He looked way too passionate for any civilian to be doing mouth-to-mouth! 

Ten finally wakes up, his eyes springing open as if they've been waiting to do it for so long. He looks around to see Yuta an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter