CH. I

YOUTH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the last weekend of summer vacation. The rooms were overcrowded and music blasted in everyone's ears. Sweaty bodies were pressed against each other and grinding on one another; forgetting their self restraint and letting themselves go for the last time before school resumed. Meanwhile, the second floor of the house party was a lot more calmer and in the lounge room, a group of hormal teenagers were in a circle with snacks in the middle and empty cans of Cola tossed to the side. In the middle of a game of truth or dare, the room filled with their laughter and teasing. The tallest of the bunch, who was laughing the most, waved his hands to calm everyone down. 

"Alright, alright guys, chill. We got to keep going with the game!" Johnny said, shoving a whole handful of chips into his mouth while trying to hold in his laughter.

His close friend Doyoung glared at his friend's disgusting state, shivering slightly at how grotesque his older friend could be. Still, he continued laughing at the previous dare. Once the group settled down, they opted to go to the next person. The next person was to call out who was next to fulfill a truth or dare;

"Hm... Jaehyun!"

The ace of the basketball team looked up, his charming looks making the girls in the room swoon. Doyoung rolled his eyes, watching his friend Ten from his peripheral vision do the same. He elbowed his friend, giving him a mean glare for him to stop. He definitely didn't want Jaehyun to see his friend and have a whole rewind of first year where he chased after his close friend all year.The two of them had some sort of unconfirmed relationship their first year and Doyoung was put into the middle of the two to solve all their problems. He was also the person to comfort Ten when he cried all day because Jaehyun was dating a fifth girl the same month and forgetting him. He was also there to listen and read Jaehyun's thirsty messages to Ten telling him he still 'loved' him. It still made his stomach turn upside down thinking about it.

"Truth or dare?"

Jaehyun furrowed his eyebrows, pretending to brush an invisible beard making the girls (And Ten) giggle and awe at his cuteness. Doyoung didn't try to bother to make the smack on Ten's knee hidden. He wanted Ten to know he wasn't playing around with any of that ridicule that boy and his thirsty friend made him go through. To say Doyoung despised boys would be an understatement. He wanted to end them all, especially Jaehyun. To have been friends with someone as embarrassing and shameless as Jaehyun in the past was Doyoung's biggest regret in life.

Jaehyun cut off Doyoung's deep thoughts with his smooth voice, "Truth."

Doyoung's third year friend Yuta snorted and fake coughed, "cough cough  cough cough."

Doyoung laughed and Jaehyun playfully glared at Yuta, with no intention of looking intimidating but to look 'cute' or whatever you would call that ugly atrocity, so that his fangirls/boys can fall for him more. He hated him. He absolutely hated this disgusting blob of flesh sitting across of him knowing well how he could manipulate people purely based off his looks, when in actuality he didn't serve much of either in Doyoung's opinion. 

"Alright then, Jaehyun. Tell us from who in the circle you would most likely date."

Jaehyun almost choked on his Cola he was casually sipping but tried to shrug it off. Doyoung laughed a bit, surely being the only one to have noticed. Ten nudged Doyoung and he looked over at his Thai friend. Ten covered his mouth so no one could see what he was mouthing.

"It's me es~" He mouthed, laughing to himself. 

Doyoung rolls his eyes and coldly says, "Even if you were the only person in the room anyone would choose a goddamn lint over you." After he said that, he reverted his attention back to the circle.

Johnny snickered at Doyoung's straight up savageness.  Doyoung was known for his failed jokes and awkwardness, but sometimes he had his moments where he could end anyone's possible life with a few syllables and an attitude that Johnny loved about him. Johnny patted his friend's back, clearly satisfied with Ten's hurt impression and Doyoung's sudden coolness.

"Jesus, Doyoung. That even hurt me." Yuta whispered at his friends, laughing either way.

The trio laughed as Ten pouted, smacking Doyoung's arm as he begged for an apology from him. Meanwhile the rest of the circle were bickering over who it may be that Jaehyun would like to date. Some were making crazy accusations, some being more outrageous than it being Ten.

"Before you answer, give us a hint!" Johnny proposes and the circle nods and agrees.

"F-Fine..." Jaehyun tries to hide his stutter but Doyoung catches every time Jaehyun slips even if just a little bit. He took enjoyment from watching boys like Jaehyun lose their cool like this. It was his aesthetic.

"Do you actually really like them?" Yuta asks, digging Jaehyun's grave even deeper. 

Jaehyun takes a deep gulp, slowly nodding his head as his eyes shakingly look around the room. People were scattered everywhere, it was amazing how no one had trampled over anyone sitting in the circle in the middle of the room. Doyoung is fully paying attention now. He may hate the guy, but he was still noisy like most teenagers are. He even took part in guessing with Johnny.

"It's definitely not a girl."

"How can you be so sure about that?" Doyoung asks.

Johnny rolled his eyes, "You can totally see him checking out the other teammate's junks under them gym shorts during games. It's like a free sausage party for him every day. He's literally oozing gay."

"But he's dated girls..." Doyoung argued, recalling the reputation Jaehyun had of dating girls for like a week and then breaking up with them for another. 

"Wow, Doyoung. You need to go out more," Johnny shakes his head with disapproval of Doyoung's poor life decisions of choosing to stay home and study than go out and be a lively teenager for once, "It's all a cover up. Do you need me to explain that too?"

"I know what a cover up is..." Doyoung mumbles, "But I'm still not convinced."

People began shouting their best guesses to who this lucky person may be and Jaehyun denied and denied. It was beginning to look like he had been lying about the whole thing when the possible suspects were getting lower and lower and began to look too farfetched.

Johnny participated in the guessing game even if it meant having his jaw erpunched and his teeth put on a necklace, "Is it Ten?"

The circle began squealing, preliminary guessing it was correct. Ten blushed and pretended to shrug it off as if it was nothing, but Doyoung knew more than anyone that inside his head he was praising himself and mentally pinning Jaehyun down under him and forcing his tongue down the boy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter