P: INTRODUCTION

PromiseS

Promise? Well, if I were to define that word based on my own experience, then it would mean something that can hurt you when you believe in it.

 

The last time we saw each other, he promised me one thing. He promised to stay connected and protect me until the end even though he is away.

 

But what happened?

The moment he left us, it was the moment that signified a broken smile.

 

I became a loner because the only person who became not only my best friend but also my brother was gone and didn't fulfill his promise. And I was seriously hurt.

 

The worst thing is that, I became a big secret in his life. A secret that should never be revealed to anyone since it might affect his career or even worse, my whole simple life.

Even though he left me/us, I still continued to support him in any way I can.

Isn't it funny that after he left us and I hated him, I still give the best support I could give?

And when he comes back unexpectedly, when everything seems to be falling in its right place, another person promised me of forever. But just when I thought I could believe him, everything…just everything was shattered.

 

How am I even going to believe with people’s promise if I keep on receiving broken ones? How am I supposed to believe in promises if it keeps on hurting me?