Chapter 8

Be My Dirty Little Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon was lying down on one of the single beds in the hotel room with Jessica cuddled up against her side. Her head was resting on Taeyeon’s shoulder and she had one arm around the girl’s small body. Smiles crept on both girls’ faces as they were lying there with their bodies pressing against each other. Taeyeon was playing with Jessica’s long beautiful hair. The atmosphere was light and the two felt absolutely at peace.

“You’re so beautiful,” Taeyeon uttered, her voice low, as she placed a kiss on Jessica’s forehead. The girl chuckled after she heard those words and hid her face in embarrassment. She wasn’t really used to compliments yet, and she probably never would be for that matter if they were coming from Taeyeon. Jessica felt like the girl was the only person who could make her knees weak and her heart beat like crazy with just a couple of words.

“Stop! You’re making me blush,” she whined and buried her face deeper in Taeyeon’s neck. But she didn’t abide by those wishes and just continued telling the other girl how amazing she thinks she is. Jessica felt like she was going to be the death of her.

About ten or so minutes later, both girls felt a bit hungry. Taeyeon looked at her mobile phone’s screen to check the time and saw that it was around 2 o’clock in the afternoon. They had missed lunch but it wasn’t a big deal because they could still go down to the restaurant and get whatever they want to eat. The food was free of charge because everything was handled by the organizers of the competition.

“Let’s go grab something from downstairs, babe!” Taeyeon excitedly said and quickly got out of bed, pulling her body away from her girl’s grasp.

“I swear, sometimes you remind me of Sooyoung,” Jessica told her and pouted because she suddenly missed the warmth of Taeyeon’s body.

“Maybe, but I’m not as crazy about food as her,” the girl replied and then leaned down to place a small kiss on Jessica’s lips. “On the other hand, I’m obsessively crazy about you, though.”

Taeyeon immediately made her smile and chuckle cutely with her words. “You really know how to make a girl blush, don’t you?” Jessica just replied afterwards, making the other girl smirk.

“That’s not the only thing I can do well,” Taeyeon wiggled her eyebrows and extended her arm towards Jessica, waiting for her to grab her hand and get off the bed so they could go eat. After she did as the girl wanted, Taeyeon received a playful smack on the shoulder.

"ert," she heard Jessica mouth back a reply.

"I meant that I am pretty good at being a loving girlfriend," Taeyeon defended herself while rubbing the spot Jessica had smacked. "Who's the ert now?"

"Shut up," Jessica said and pouted. "And for the record, how do I know whether you're a good girlfriend or not? We never made things official between us."

"Well then let me show you!" Taeyeon answered the question that was fired at her with a loving smile on her face. She then got down on one knee in front of Jessica and took her hand. The whole thing was extremely dramatic and it made the other girl laugh in disbelief. "Will you do me the honor of becoming my girlfriend, Jessica Jung?"

"Oh my god... It's like you're proposing to me, Taeyeon. Seriously?!" Jessica told her in between the fits of laughter. "Of course I'll be your girlfriend. Now get up, you idiot."

With a huge grin plastered on her cute face, Taeyeon stood up and was now face to face with the other girl. She didn't even let a minute pass before enveloping her in a tight hug and then kissing her senselessly. Jessica smiled in between the kiss and wrapped her arms around her girlfriend's neck. Both of them got lost in the moment and completely forgot about their raging stomachs which demanded food immediately. It was probably half an hour later when they finally stopped making out with each other and pulled away all together.

"Babe, seriously... Let's go eat. We'll have all the time in the world to kiss later," Jessica told the other girl while gently moving her hand along her back.

"Yeah, you're probably right," Taeyeon replied and pouted afterwards. Jessica leaned in and placed a quick kiss on those lips of hers which she found incredibly adorable.

The two then made their way down to the hotel's restaurant to grab a bite to eat. The place looked pretty fancy and expensive, but since they didn't have to worry about money, they both just sat down at a table that was in the far corner. It wasn't long before the waiter came and took their orders. Jessica ordered something called Masa toro with cavier because it sounded excuisite and she wanted to try something new and different, while Taeyeon just ordered an omelette and some salad to go with it. Unlike Jessica, she ordered something which she knew she'd like and would be able to eat as she was a really picky eater.

"This view is amazing," Jessica gasped in awe as she took notice of the gorgeous sight of the beach. The hotel was very close to it and the view could be seen from almost all of the rooms.

"It is, but it's not as beautiful as you," Taeyeon complimented her girlfriend, making Jessica's face go red for god knows which time. She'd lost count already and they've only been together for a few hours.

"You're such a smooth-talker," Jessica said and extended her arm across the table in order to playfully nudge her girlfriend. Before she could, though, Taeyeon caught it and smiled sheepishly. She then looked around to see if anybo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter