Chapter 27

Be My Dirty Little Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yuri...” Taeyeon stared at her best friend with an expression just as shocked as Yuri’s. “What are you doing here?”

Yuri couldn’t believe what she was asking at that moment. Taeyeon was just kissing another girl, or more precisely Jessica Jung for that matter, and that’s what she had to say?

“You’re seriously asking me that?” Yuri said in disbelief. “There’s no ‘I’m sorry for lying to you, Yul’ or ‘Me and Jessica are more than friends, Yul’, huh?”

“She’s my girlfriend,” Taeyeon just told her and stood up from where she had been sitting all this time. “I was going to tell you soon.”

“No, you know what, Taeyeon.” Yuri was now angry as hell. “You’ve been lying to me so much lately. I really can’t deal with this right now.”

The girl then turned around and began walking away, running from confrontation as usual. Taeyeon tried calling out for her to stop and come back, but Yuri wasn’t listening. She had never listened. Her and Taeyeon had never really had a normal fight in all their years of friendship. This moment was no different. She was mad at Taeyeon for lying to her about her relationship with Jessica and didn’t want to talk to her at that moment, so she just left.

Yuri didn’t go home that night. Instead, she decided to stay at the party and drown her sorrows with alcohol at the bar and maybe hook up with some hot guy. Everyone was doing it apparently.

“Taeyeon could go to hell for all I care,” the girl muttered under her breath and then began gulping down a glass of vodka.

“What did this Taeyeon person do to you?” Yuri suddenly heard a boy next to her ask.

“She’s my stupid best friend and she lied to me,” the girl explained and then pointed at her drink for the bartender to fill it up again.

“She sounds like a real ,” the guy stated, making Yuri laugh. This was the time when she should’ve yelled at him for insulting her best friend, but at that moment, she actually thought that Taeyeon was a huge lying and deserved it.

After a few more drinks, Yuri decided that she’d definitely hook up with this unknown dude. He was really into her as well and not long after, he was leading her to the 2nd floor where they’d have hot the entire night.

 


 

Taeyeon knew that she wasn’t going to fight with her best friend, because that’s how it usually was with her and Yuri, but she still tried to get her to talk after she had caught her and Jessica making out. She felt a bit relieved, though. Call her a bad friend, but she really wasn’t in the mood for that.

“She’ll come around,” Jessica said and hugged her girlfriend from behind. “I’m sure she will.”

Taeyeon sighed as thoughts of her friendship with Yuri ending crossed her mind. “I don’t know, Jess. She was pretty angry.”

“Don’t think about that right now...” Jessica whispered in her girlfriend’s ear, making Taeyeon shiver in response. “Let’s go to one of the rooms on the 2nd floor. I hear they are themed.”

Taeyeon smirked as soon as she heard what her girlfriend had said. “You’re into role-play , huh?”

“I sure am, Doctor Kim.” Jessica purred and moved her hands up Taeyeon’s body. “I think I’m ready for my examination!”

“Well then, let’s go get you checked up. I have lots of tools that we can use,” Taeyeon said seductively and then grabbed her girlfriend’s hand before leading her back into the house.

As the couple were making their way to the 2nd floor for some hot role-play activities, they were unfortunately stopped in their tracks by a very drunk Sooyoung.

“There’s my OTP!” she yelled out and flung her arms around both of them at the same time.

“Soo, you’re wasted!” Jessica said as soon as she sniffed the stench of alcohol coming from her best friend. “You’ve had enough!”

The girl then pulled the glass that Sooyoung was holding away from her.

“No! Give it!” Sooyoung tried taking it back but Jessica was pushing her away with her free hand and kept the liquid that her best friend desired out of her reach.

Jessica then felt someone take the drink from her hand but it wasn’t Sooyoung. It was Hyoyeon who had just showed up at the party. They saw the girl immediately gulp down the whole contents of that glass like it was water and smile widely.

“Miss me, es?” Hyoyeon asked them both and winked.

“Oh my god, you’re finally here!” Sooyoung yelled out in excitement. “Finally, this party can start! My is here!”

“I even brought something special, just for your party!”

Jessica rolled h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter