Chapter 17

Be My Dirty Little Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few weeks pass and Jessica and Taeyeon have successfully managed to keep their relationship a secret. There was just a small problem and that was Kwon Yuri. She kept bullying Jessica and her friends from the Economics club online. She kept making polls, creating memes and so on. Taeyeon tried to stop her, but Yuri wouldn’t listen. She asked her once why she does that and Yuri’s reply was something along the lines of “Because I don’t like them. Why? Are you suddenly the defender of nerds now? Don’t tell me you actually became a loser too!”

After that Taeyeon kept shut and let it be. She and Yuri were teammates and best friends. She couldn’t let this thing ruin their relationship. It would jeopardize everything she’s worked so hard for, her performance on the tournament especially. She needed Yuri as much as she didn’t want to admit it, even if she wasn’t that fond of her at the moment.

It was 3 PM and Taeyeon and Yuri were training for the tournament. They were in front of Taeyeon’s house playing on her personal court. They were 1 vs 1 and Yuri went in for an alley oop, but Taeyeon managed to block it.

“Damn it...” her best friend cursed and went to get the ball. Both girls suddenly heard clapping from someone. It was Mr. Kim who had witnessed the whole thing.

“Nice job, Taeyeon. I see that you’re improving,” the man praised his daughter on her great performance.

“Thanks, dad.”

“I do think that you should find a better sparring partner, though. The players at the tournament would be way tougher than your friend here,” Mr. Kim made a suggestion, which made both girls angry. Then he just started walking away before they could say anything back.

“Your dad is such a , man...” Yuri told her best friend, super frustrated because of the comment that she heard about herself.

“Tell me about it. I have to deal with that crap every single day.”

After that the girls continued playing a bit more before Yuri had to leave and meet some other friends of hers. She had invited Taeyeon to join, but the girl refused. She didn’t really like most of the people Yuri hung out with because they were into drinking and partying way too much. They just weren’t Taeyeon’s type of people really.

As soon as Yuri left, Taeyeon took out her phone and texted her girlfriend.

 

Kim Taeyeon: Hey <3 What are you doing right now, babe?

 

It took less than 5 seconds before the girl got back a reply from Jessica.

 

Jessica Jung: I’m working on a science project at school. I needed to use the lab. Plus, I didn’t want to go home. Can’t deal with my mom at all these days…

 

Taeyeon felt really bad for her girlfriend but she related. She felt the same way with her father. It was so hard being around him that Taeyeon just wanted to skip town and never return. She wanted her and Jessica to just take off and don’t look back, but the chances of that scenario happening were practically 0%.

 

Kim Taeyeon: I see. I’m sorry that things with your mom are so horrible. I wish I could do something about it…

Jessica Jung: Yeah, well… Sadly, you can’t make her into a better person. There is one thing you could do tho. Do you maybe want to come over to school and be my lab assistant?

 

Taeyeon’s heart immediately sped up at the thought of seeing Jessica soon. She quickly texted her that she’d love to come.

 

Kim Taeyeon: Hell yeah! I’d love to. I really really want to experiment with you, baby. I just need to take a shower first, change and then I’ll be right there.

Jessica Jung: Perfect. I can’t wait to see you. And btw, if you want, you can totally send me a hot pic from the shower ;)

Kim Taeyeon: ahhahaha, you’d love that, wouldn’t you, baby ;) I’d rather show you in person tho :3

Jessica Jung: Ugh, fine. I tried :D Text me when you leave your house. I’m at room 556 btw ;*


 


 

After Taeyeon showered and changed her clothes, she was ready to head on out. Well, that is until she heard a loud scream coming from the living room. Taeyeon quickly ran out of her room to check what’s going on and she found her mother in the middle of the room, holding a pair of handcuffs. But not just some random handcuffs. They were her and Jessica’s. Damn it… I guess they must’ve fallen behind the couch. I was wondering where they were.

“Taeyeon, what the hell are these?!” Mrs. Kim yelled out and looked at her daughter, appalled by what she had found.

The girl stared at her mother, open in shock and could barely mutter any kind of words

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter