Chapter 15

Be My Dirty Little Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon stormed off to her room after her brother threatened her to tell their parents about her relationship with Jessica. She then didn’t come out until dinner time when they were forced to spend time together along with their parents. Thankfully, Jiwoong didn’t mention anything. Taeyeon was relieved at that.

“Taeyeon, how’s the basketball training going?” Mr. Kim asked his daughter curiously. “I expect you to be on your best game during the tournament!”

“Yeah, I’m training hard, dad,” Taeyeon told him and her father smiled

“Good. You need to win for the sake of the family’s reputation. You know that!”

That was all this was about. The damn family’s reputation. It was all her father cared about.

“I’m sure everything will be fine, honey,” Mrs. Kim said and placed a hand on her husband’s shoulder. “Taeyeon is a great basketball player”

“She needs to be the best. Great doesn’t cut it! She needs to destroy her competition!” Mr. Kim said sternly, getting annoyed and Taeyeon hated it. She was so frustrated at all the expectations her father had of her.

Jiwoong just listened without saying anything to his father. He felt sorry for his sister. No wonder she’s so messed up... Jiwoong thought and continued eating his food.

Later that night, at around 11 PM, Jiwoong knocked on his sister’s door because he wanted to talk to her. He felt a bit bad about how he reacted when he caught her making out with a girl. He was just surprised and lost his temper.

“Come in,” Taeyeon said and the boy walked inside her room.

“Can we talk?” he asked and Taeyeon looked at him with an expression he couldn’t read.

“I have nothing to say to you,” the girl told him and Jiwoong just sighed but didn’t leave.

“Please, I’m sorry. I overreacted today. Let’s talk about it...”

“Fine...” Taeyeon just replied and the boy closed the door behind him and sat on the bed next to his sister.

“I shouldn’t have yelled at you like that. I was wrong, Taeyeon...” Jiwoong explained to her. “I was just surprised to see you with a girl. I don’t really understand it, it’s against my beliefs, but you were right. If it makes you happy, then there’s nothing wrong with it.”

Taeyeon smiled as soon as she heard her brother’s words and went in for a hug. The girl wrapped her arms around him and felt loved, understood, like someone was finally on her side.

 

 

[11:27 PM]

“Go to bed soon, Jessica! It’s a school night. Can’t have you ruining your perfect grades like you did the competition because you stayed up late!” Mrs. Jung scolded her daughter, making Jessica roll her eyes in annoyance.

“Okay, mom...”

Oh how she hated how horrible her mother treated her. She only cared about Jessica’s grades and never appreciated how hard the girl was working to get them.

“I mean what kind of mother would I be if I continue letting you ruin your life. At this rate you won’t get into a good university,” Mrs. Jung continued scolding. It was just how she was. Once she starts, she just doesn’t shut up.

“Mom, I got it. I told you. I will go to sleep soon,” Jessica answered back and lied down on her bed.

“You finished your assignments, right?” her mother asked and Jessica nodded.

She really did finish them a few hours ago. They weren’t that difficult, so she had no problems with that, but her mother never seemed to trust her and always asked her whether she did them or not.

After her mother left her alone, Jessica took her phone and saw that she had a lot of messages from Taeyeon.


 

Kim Taeyeon: Hey, cutie! <3

Kim Taeyeon: My brother and I talked things out. He’s fine with us and didn’t say anything to my parents. ^_^

Kim Taeyeon: It so much that we have to keep our relationship a secret.

Kim Taeyeon: If I could, I would shout out to the whole world how I have such a gorgeous and amazing girlfriend! ;*

Kim Taeyeon: I can’t wait to see you and kiss your perfect lips again, babe <3

Kim Taeyeon: I wish my brother hadn’t interrupted us. I wanted to do so many things to you. :3

 

Jessica felt her heart beat so fast in her chest as she read the messages that her girlfriend had sent her. She wanted Taeyeon so much, she wanted her in every way possible – emotional, physical, spiritual, everything…

 

Jessica Jung: Babe, you’re making me blush so much…

Kim Taeyeon: That’s the point. ;)

Jessica Jung: You’re horrible…

Kim Taeyeon: You know you adore me ;*

Jessica Jung: You have no idea how much I ad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter